Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:30 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Denied
14 Dec, 2017
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Leadership
GRE 1: Q155 V159
GPA: 2.94
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GRE 1: Q167 V166
GPA: 3.64
WE:Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Kash10 wrote:
I'm actually unclear about this as well. I received a "Ready for Review" email as well, but when I advanced to my log-in was met with a different message: "Your application has been received and you will be considered for Round 2." My understanding is that Round 2 was an interview ... but there is no "Congratulations, you have been selected for an interview", or any other additional information. I submitted on 1/3 and received this notification on 1/16

Everyone gets that email. It’s not an interview invitation.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Kash10 wrote:
I'm actually unclear about this as well. I received a "Ready for Review" email as well, but when I advanced to my log-in was met with a different message: "Your application has been received and you will be considered for Round 2." My understanding is that Round 2 was an interview ... but there is no "Congratulations, you have been selected for an interview", or any other additional information. I submitted on 1/3 and received this notification on 1/16

Kash10 - ‘Round 2’ refers to the Round you applied to eg. for the class of 2020, there are three rounds with round 1 having ended mid December. You applied to Round 2. Interviews happen within each rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 2.9
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
shrpra wrote:
Kash10 wrote:

Everyone gets that email. It’s not an interview invitation.

Damn it, I didn't even get that email...
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GRE 1: Q167 V166
GPA: 3.64
WE:Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
ownersinc wrote:

Damn it, I didn't even get that email...

Not everyone gets it at the same time so don't worry :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V44
GPA: 3.31
Send PM

just got this email

Congratulations on submitting your application to Berkeley Haas! You’ve finally crossed the finish line.

We hope you’re celebrating all of the hard work you’ve put in to get here. Our community is cheering you on, and someone special wants to give you a high five!

We’ll follow up later with more information about what happens next. Until then, breathe a sigh of relief — you did it!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.66
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
vivophoenix wrote:

just got this email

Congratulations on submitting your application to Berkeley Haas! You’ve finally crossed the finish line.

We hope you’re celebrating all of the hard work you’ve put in to get here. Our community is cheering you on, and someone special wants to give you a high five!

We’ll follow up later with more information about what happens next. Until then, breathe a sigh of relief — you did it!

I appreciate Haas being nice (and all the "Here's some tips to help you on your application!" emails leading up to the deadline), but man! My heart skipped a beat when I got that email!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 2.9
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Just got it last night - damn near gave me a heart attack, couldn't go back to sleep

Filthydelphia wrote:
vivophoenix wrote:

just got this email

I appreciate Haas being nice (and all the "Here's some tips to help you on your application!" emails leading up to the deadline), but man! My heart skipped a beat when I got that email!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Got invited to interview Feb 24th on 'Interview day'! It went to my spam folder on gmail, though, so I almost missed it!
Invited to Interview
18 Jan, 2018
18 Jan 2018, 13:06
Private, GMAT: 760, Q47, V47; GPA: 3.66; WE: 96 months; United States, NY; via Email [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
GPA: 3.5
WE:Asset Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Kudos
Filthydelphia wrote:
Got invited to interview Feb 24th on 'Interview day'! It went to my spam folder on gmail, though, so I almost missed it!

And that's when we all went to the spam folder...

Now seriously, congrats! Did you submit your application on jan 4th or before the deadline?

Cheers
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Send PM
ssebass wrote:
Filthydelphia wrote:

Now seriously, congrats! Did you submit your application on jan 4th or before the deadline?

Cheers

On Jan 4th. I think it's because I selected to interview on-campus. Was that an option? I don't 100% remember.

Looks like Feb 24th is the big interview day. They said if you can't make that date, please schedule different dates with either admissions when they visit different cities, a student on-campus, or an online interview.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 141
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q43 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Filthydelphia wrote:
ssebass wrote:
Filthydelphia wrote:

Cheers

On Jan 4th. I think it's because I selected to interview on-campus. Was that an option? I don't 100% remember.

Looks like Feb 24th is the big interview day. They said if you can't make that date, please schedule different dates with either admissions when they visit different cities, a student on-campus, or an online interview.

Hey! Congrats!

I applied a bit later, Jan 7th (with the extended deadline), but I do not remember seeing any option regarding on or off campus interview in the application online, could anyone shed some light on this?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 58
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
Has anyone else received an invite to interview? I haven't received anything yet. Hoping that they are sending invites out on a rolling basis and that I haven't missed the boat. I also applied by the original deadline of Jan 4th and received that email a day or two ago saying my file was complete.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Kudos
12dannj wrote:
Has anyone else received an invite to interview? I haven't received anything yet. Hoping that they are sending invites out on a rolling basis and that I haven't missed the boat. I also applied by the original deadline of Jan 4th and received that email a day or two ago saying my file was complete.

In round 1 I received interview invite 1 month after receiving ready for review email (the timeline was the same for most of the people as well) and Haas sent invites up until decision deadline (literally). So you don't need to worry at this point.

Originally posted by BO10 on 19 Jan 2018, 00:42.
Last edited by BO10 on 19 Jan 2018, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
BO10 wrote:
12dannj wrote:

In round 1 I received interview invite 1 month after receiving ready for review email (the timeline was the same for most of the people as well) and Haas send invites up until decision deadline (literally). So you don't need to worry at this point.

congrats on your admission to Haas!

How long did it take for you to receive the ready to review email?

Thks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [2]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Kudos
marmalade wrote:
BO10 wrote:
12dannj wrote:

In round 1 I received interview invite 1 month after receiving ready for review email (the timeline was the same for most of the people as well) and Haas send invites up until decision deadline (literally). So you don't need to worry at this point.

congrats on your admission to Haas!

How long did it take for you to receive the ready to review email?

Thks

Thanks!

I received ready for review email 3-4 weeks after round 1 deadline, and interview invite another month after that.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Send PM
thks:) :-)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  16   17   18   19   20   21   22  ...  27   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts