GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Aug 2018, 21:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Invited to Interview
14 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 720, Q50, V38; GPA: 3; WE: 67 months; United States, CA; via Email
Waitlisted
15 Dec, 2017
Private, GRE: 328, Q169, V159; GPA: 3.8; WE: 79 months; United States; via Email
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Nov 2016
Posts: 76
Location: United States (MN)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.51
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 09:26
1
Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Isn't this a bit surprising though- I thought Berkeley mentioned that invites wouldn't go out until Feb 1 and later?

Posted from my mobile device
Invited to Interview
22 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 770, Q50, V44; GPA: 3.7; WE: 36 months; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jan 2018
Posts: 21
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 2.9
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 20:35
1
mbadude2017 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Isn't this a bit surprising though- I thought Berkeley mentioned that invites wouldn't go out until Feb 1 and later?

Posted from my mobile device


Apparently the timeline is 4 weeks from application submission and then on a rolling basis till the deadline. Can't remember where I saw that, I'll update if I find a source
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Sep 2016
Posts: 142
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.66
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 21:33
1
ownersinc wrote:
mbadude2017 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Isn't this a bit surprising though- I thought Berkeley mentioned that invites wouldn't go out until Feb 1 and later?

Posted from my mobile device


Apparently the timeline is 4 weeks from application submission and then on a rolling basis till the deadline. Can't remember where I saw that, I'll update if I find a source


It's a faster timeline that that. I submitted Jan 4th and got my invite Jan 18th.

Haas wasn't the only quicker than expected school. The Yale video essay was due Jan 10th, but first invites went out Jan 12th, only two days later!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jan 2018
Posts: 21
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 2.9
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 21:52
Filthydelphia wrote:
ownersinc wrote:
mbadude2017 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Isn't this a bit surprising though- I thought Berkeley mentioned that invites wouldn't go out until Feb 1 and later?

Posted from my mobile device


Apparently the timeline is 4 weeks from application submission and then on a rolling basis till the deadline. Can't remember where I saw that, I'll update if I find a source


It's a faster timeline that that. I submitted Jan 4th and got my invite Jan 18th.

Haas wasn't the only quicker than expected school. The Yale video essay was due Jan 10th, but first invites went out Jan 12th, only two days later!


Damn, I guess a lot of us are probably going to hear back soon then, if at all
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Nov 2016
Posts: 76
Location: United States (MN)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.51
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 06:37
1
Just got the Interview Day invite yesterday!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 25 Oct 2016
Posts: 59
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q43 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 06:39
1
mbadude2017 wrote:
Just got the Interview Day invite yesterday!

Posted from my mobile device


congrats!!!

would you mind telling us:
- did you apply by the 4th jan or 7th jan deadline?
- did you receive an "application complete" email?

and best of luck buddy! knock them dead!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Nov 2016
Posts: 76
Location: United States (MN)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.51
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 06:47
2
Thanks!! I submitted around Jan 1 or 2, received the “submitted and ready to review” email on the 18th, and the Interview Day invite yesterday. Really impressed with Berkeley Haas’ turnaround time.

Is Interview Day mainly for out of state applicants? I’m curious if there is a difference. Either way, very excited!

Posted from my mobile device
Invited to Interview
23 Jan, 2018
arangan GMAT: 770, Q50, V44; GPA: 3.9; WE: 60 months; United States, CA; via Email
Invited to Interview
18 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 730, Q49, V41; GPA: 3.63; WE: 49 months; United States, IL; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 09:48
Crossing my fingers for an invite to Super Saturday Interview Day :). I know that those interviews don't hold more "weight", but is there typically a higher rate of acceptance for individuals invited to Super Saturday?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 09 Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 14:48
I haven't received a "ready to review" email yet, and the status of my application is still "submitted." Does that mean it isn't yet being read by the adcom? Is it possible for me to get an interview invite, or does the "ready to review" notification have to come first?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Posts: 17
Location: United States (MI)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 01:06
Rose78 wrote:
I haven't received a "ready to review" email yet, and the status of my application is still "submitted." Does that mean it isn't yet being read by the adcom? Is it possible for me to get an interview invite, or does the "ready to review" notification have to come first?


Same here. Starting to get worried ..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Aug 2016
Posts: 15
Location: Spain
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 07:19
Amanjot1803 wrote:
Rose78 wrote:
I haven't received a "ready to review" email yet, and the status of my application is still "submitted." Does that mean it isn't yet being read by the adcom? Is it possible for me to get an interview invite, or does the "ready to review" notification have to come first?


Same here. Starting to get worried ..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Same here, I'm pretty worried as well...
Invited to Interview
25 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 710, Q44, V44; GPA: 3.41; WE: 105 months; United States, IL; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2018
Posts: 9
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 19:01
ilucky22 wrote:
Amanjot1803 wrote:
Rose78 wrote:
I haven't received a "ready to review" email yet, and the status of my application is still "submitted." Does that mean it isn't yet being read by the adcom? Is it possible for me to get an interview invite, or does the "ready to review" notification have to come first?


Same here. Starting to get worried ..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Same here, I'm pretty worried as well...

Bump.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.96
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 20:22
I just started following this this space. Is this for Full Time or EWMBA?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Aug 2017
Posts: 14
Location: Hong Kong
Schools: Haas '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.34
WE: Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 04:47
gmatskillz wrote:
Invited to Interview on: 2018/01/18
GMAT: 730, Q49, V41
GPA: 3.63
WE: 49 months
Location: United States, IL
Heard back via: Email


When did you apply?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 26 Jan 2018, 04:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  27    Next  [ 533 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.