It is currently 21 Apr 2018, 06:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 00:07
rxg13 wrote:
Applicant from India. Received the below mail today. I thought the school could process my application without my official degree certificates. I had submitted my scanned copies. I do not know if I have enough time to get the official transcripts from my institute and then send it to Haas by international courier. Gmatclub gurus please advice.

Quote:
Thank you for your application to the Berkeley MBA at the Haas School of Business. Your file is incomplete because the academic documents you uploaded with your application are insufficient for the following reason:

Missing copy of official degree certificate from *ABCD*

Please respond by email or mail the requested documents to the Berkeley MBA Admissions Office. PLEASE BE SURE TO REDACT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS (SSN). We will not accept academic documents with a SSN, and we will not be responsible for the privacy or security of documents sent with this information.

Mailing Address: XXXX

If you have already requested to have official documents sent to us, we will process them when they are received and confirm with you. If we do not receive the materials in a timely manner, your application may be moved to the next decision round. Once material is received by mail, please allow 5-7 business days for processing and it will be reflected on your online application.

Hi,

They are not asking you to send the hard copy of the official transcripts. They are asking for a scanned copy of your undergraduate degree which you would have received at your convocation.

You do not have to send any documents as of now. This is what my ready to review email said.

"If recommended for admission then you are required to immediately send official academic documents."

Go to your college get your degree, scan it and send it to HAAS. That really shouldn't take much time.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V25
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 02:13
Thank you for your application to the Berkeley MBA at the Haas School of Business. Your file is incomplete because the academic documents you uploaded with your application are insufficient for the following reason:

Missing TOEFL/IELTS

You have not reported examination results for your TOEFL test. Since we feel that this information is important for accurately assessing your application for admission, your missing test scores must be provided by replying to this e-mail. Please provide your listening, writing, reading, and speaking scores as well as your total score.

Please do this even if you have asked for an official score report to be sent to us. We are reviewing all applications with self-reported scores only, and will verify the official scores later in the application process. If you have not already done so, please have ETS send your official TOEFL results to us.

If you have already requested to have official documents sent to us, we will process them when they are received and confirm with you. If we do not receive the materials in a timely manner, your application may be moved to the next decision round. Once material is received by mail, please allow 5-7 business days for processing and it will be reflected on your online application. If you have any questions about this, please contact our office at 510-642-**** or email.

I got this. Of course I sent them my TOFEL details - Does this mean anything in terms of the application? Am I shortlisted or is it just a procedure?

GMATcracker
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 11:19
This post received
KUDOS
Grit2018 wrote:
ayois wrote:
Grit2018 wrote:

Did you get the 'Ready to Review' Email yet? I was wondering if it's already too late.

I got mine today! Whew. I submitted on 1/4.

Congrats! Which country are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

I'm on the West Coast in the US.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.32

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 17:42
I got "Ready to Review" on 1/10, but still didn't hear back anything. So quiet....
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 17:50
I just received the Ready to review.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2018, 18:59
Clearsky wrote:
I got "Ready to Review" on 1/10, but still didn't hear back anything. So quiet....

Still in submit status. Heights of frustration.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.45

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 06:45
Are they sending this email to everybody who hasn't sent official transcripts? Or only to those who are getting an interview invite?

Thanks!

rxg13 wrote:
Applicant from India. Received the below mail today. I thought the school could process my application without my official degree certificates. I had submitted my scanned copies. I do not know if I have enough time to get the official transcripts from my institute and then send it to Haas by international courier. Gmatclub gurus please advice.

Quote:

Please respond by email or mail the requested documents to the Berkeley MBA Admissions Office. PLEASE BE SURE TO REDACT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS (SSN). We will not accept academic documents with a SSN, and we will not be responsible for the privacy or security of documents sent with this information.

If you have already requested to have official documents sent to us, we will process them when they are received and confirm with you. If we do not receive the materials in a timely manner, your application may be moved to the next decision round. Once material is received by mail, please allow 5-7 business days for processing and it will be reflected on your online application.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 06:52
Pretty sure they are sending it to graduates of non-US institutions who have not sent a scan of their diploma or degree in addition to a scan of their transcript.

Link to requirements: https://mba.haas.berkeley.edu/admissions/#Transcripts

EDIT: Added link.
nachobs wrote:
Are they sending this email to everybody who hasn't sent official transcripts? Or only to those who are getting an interview invite?

Thanks!

rxg13 wrote:

Quote:

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 07:56
Maybe this is weird and they will ask me to send it in the future, but I just sent the official transcripts in English (not the official transcripts in the original language nor the degree certificate). I received the "Ready to review" email yesterday.

[quote="venusaur2720"]Pretty sure they are sending it to graduates of non-US institutions who have not sent a scan of their diploma or degree in addition to a scan of their transcript.

Link to requirements: https://mba.haas.berkeley.edu/admissions/#Transcripts

EDIT: Added link.
[quote="nachobs"]Are they sending this email to everybody who hasn't sent official transcripts? Or only to those who are getting an interview invite?

Thanks!

[quote="rxg13"]Applicant from India. Received the below mail today. I thought the school could process my application without my official degree certificates. I had submitted my scanned copies. I do not know if I have enough time to get the official transcripts from my institute and then send it to Haas by international courier. Gmatclub gurus please advice.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 10:52
ssebass wrote:
ilucky22 wrote:
procman wrote:
Does each applicant get a ready to review email from HAAS? Its over a month and I haven't received any such mail. Did anybody in round 1 get dinged without the ready to review email? :?

I haven't received it either. I want to think that international applicants receive it later...

I am an international and have recieved it and an invitation to interview. Sorry!
But as far as I know, these guys take their time, so no need to worry! They say that invitations are sent out until decision date!

How long did it take from the time you received your ready for review email to the time you received your invite to interview?

Sent from my SM-G955W using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Invited to Interview
09 Feb, 2018
cpo208 GMAT: 730, Q44, V46; GPA: 3.32; WE: 66 months; United States, MN; via Email
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 14:29
Looks like interviews are slowly rolling out?

I got ready for review email too and I'm the US, though for me they were asking for an official transcript not copy of my diploma. This came the week after the deadline. I then got a notification that my transcript was accepted and application file complete but nothing since.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 13:24
Finally a response from Haas - that my application is incomplete for the official degree certificate. Replied to the same email with the copy - or should I have sent it in the mbaadm email address? Any how, bit relieved after getting some communication!
INSEAD Thread Master
B
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: 325 Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Education)

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 22:47
binoyvalson wrote:
Finally a response from Haas - that my application is incomplete for the official degree certificate. Replied to the same email with the copy - or should I have sent it in the mbaadm email address? Any how, bit relieved after getting some communication!

Same here, got an email about degree certificate from college, said the application was complete.
I immediately replied to the email with the soft copy of the degree attached. Within a couple of hours I received an email from Sandra acknowledging receiving the docs and that it would be uploaded in my application. The email also said that I will be notified of the update on my application as soon as possible.

Finally some relief !!

One day, all kids will have access to an excellent education

Invited to Interview
12 Feb, 2018
scpcampbell GRE: 334, Q165, V169; GPA: 3.4; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2018, 15:36
Abhishank wrote:
binoyvalson wrote:

Same here, got an email about degree certificate from college, said the application was complete.
I immediately replied to the email with the soft copy of the degree attached. Within a couple of hours I received an email from Sandra acknowledging receiving the docs and that it would be uploaded in my application. The email also said that I will be notified of the update on my application as soon as possible.

Finally some relief !!

No ready for review email yet, though all the checklist items have turned green :(
Invited to Interview
04 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 750, Q51, V40; GPA: 3.7; United States; via Email
INSEAD Thread Master
B
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: 325 Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Education)

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2018, 10:29
binoyvalson wrote:
Abhishank wrote:
binoyvalson wrote:

Finally some relief !!

No ready for review email yet, though all the checklist items have turned green :(

Got the ready for review email..No idea by when the notification would come but

One day, all kids will have access to an excellent education

Invited to Interview
08 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 650, Q42, V38; GPA: 3.5; WE: 120 months; United States, CA; via Email
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2018, 13:06
Got a general email from Haas saying that the applications are still under review. I appreciate the update, but would be better if the interview invite came in soon!

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/url]
Re: Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2018, 13:06

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26    Next  [ 503 posts ] 

Calling all Haas (2018 intake) applicants: Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap