It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 18:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Passage of the Day - Set 1

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
e-GMAT Representative
S

Kudos [?]: 9281 [1], given: 341

Re: Passage of the Day - Set 1 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 16:02
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I apologize for being MIA the last couple of days. Some urgent project work kept me away from my favorite past time :)

So here is the Passage of the Day - Feb 9

This passage is from discovermagazine.com. The complete article makes for a very interesting read if you are particularly into health and fitness and nutrition! I will include the link at the end of my post. For now, read these two paragraphs and then answer ONE question at the end.

Passage

Quote:
When Charlotte Benkner died last year at age 114, a dining hall in Ohio was named in her honor. Benkner, briefly acclaimed as the world’s oldest living person, was known for eating a lot; one obituary listed her appetite as “voracious.” It’s enough to make the average person bitter: How could Benkner survive to truly old age on pork chops and cake when the rest of us may not make it to 70 without three servings of broccoli a day?

The answer lies in the fledgling science of nutritional genomics, the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat. While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before—lactose intolerance, for instance, is known to be caused by a variation in the lactase gene—most are only now being charted.

Question

What can be said about the science of nutritional genomics? Please indicate the correct answer and also give reasoning behind your selection. (Kudos to those who give correct rationale and obviously correct answer)

1. Scientists used to study this field of science, but not anymore.
2. Scientists have recently started to study this field of science.
3. Scientists have had similar level of interest in this field of science throughout the course of time.

And here is the link of the article for your perusal. http://discovermagazine.com/2005/oct/nutrition

Looking forward to your responses!

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Kudos [?]: 9281 [1], given: 341

Top Contributor
Retired Moderator
S

Kudos [?]: 895 [0], given: 75

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 19:20
Top Contributor

Passage

Quote:
When Charlotte Benkner died last year at age 114, a dining hall in Ohio was named in her honor. Benkner, briefly acclaimed as the world’s oldest living person, was known for eating a lot; one obituary listed her appetite as “voracious.” It’s enough to make the average person bitter: How could Benkner survive to truly old age on pork chops and cake when the rest of us may not make it to 70 without three servings of broccoli a day?

The answer lies in the fledgling science of nutritional genomics, the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat. While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before—lactose intolerance, for instance, is known to be caused by a variation in the lactase gene—most are only now being charted.

Question

What can be said about the science of nutritional genomics? .................................. the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat.

Please indicate the correct answer and also give reasoning behind your selection. (Kudos to those who give correct rationale and obviously correct answer)

1. Scientists used to study this field of science, but not anymore.............................While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before most are only now being charted.
2. Scientists have recently started to study this field of science.......................fledgling science
3. Scientists have had similar level of interest in this field of science throughout the course of time.............While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before most are only now being charted. This indicates scientists interest in past as well.

The only time you can lose is when you give up. Try hard and you will suceed.
Thanks = Kudos. Kudos are appreciated

http://gmatclub.com/forum/rules-for-posting-in-verbal-gmat-forum-134642.html
When you post a question Pls. Provide its source & TAG your questions
Avoid posting from unreliable sources.

My posts
http://gmatclub.com/forum/beauty-of-coordinate-geometry-213760.html#p1649924
http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-march-april-gmat-takers-who-want-to-cross-213154.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/possessive-pronouns-200496.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/double-negatives-206717.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-greatest-integer-function-223595.html#p1721773
https://gmatclub.com/forum/improve-reading-habit-233410.html#p1802265

Kudos [?]: 895 [0], given: 75

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 20 [1], given: 120

GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 21:17
This post received
KUDOS
egmat wrote:

Passage

Quote:

Question

What can be said about the science of nutritional genomics? Please indicate the correct answer and also give reasoning behind your selection. (Kudos to those who give correct rationale and obviously correct answer)

3. Scientists have had similar level of interest in this field of science throughout the course of time.

And here is the link of the article for your perusal. http://discovermagazine.com/2005/oct/nutrition

The answer is: 2. Scientists have recently started to study this field of science.

Here's my rationale: The para of importance is: "The answer lies in the fledgling science of nutritional genomics, the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat. While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before, most are only now being charted."

So, what does the word 'fledgling' mean? If you know the meaning of the word then you know the answer directly: it's something which is still developing; the answer is 2. However, if you don't know the meaning (I did't), you can derive it. The contrast word 'while' plays an important role here denoting that MOST of the study is NOW being done, and that only a HANDFUL of interactions were studied before. So, it is in recent past that the scientists have started studying the interactions. Hence, 'fledgling' science must mean a science which is underdeveloped or which is still developing.

Hope my answer and approach is correct. :)

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 1

GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 22:12
This post received
KUDOS
egmat wrote:
I apologize for being MIA the last couple of days. Some urgent project work kept me away from my favorite past time :)

So here is the Passage of the Day - Feb 9

This passage is from discovermagazine.com. The complete article makes for a very interesting read if you are particularly into health and fitness and nutrition! I will include the link at the end of my post. For now, read these two paragraphs and then answer ONE question at the end.

Passage

Quote:

Question

For me option 2 is the answer .
Reason being only handful of studies are present till now .
So scientist would have
studied this in the recent past

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 1

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 09:13
egmat wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this interesting article, and great initiative this "Passage of the Day" :-)

About the questions, we can say about the science of nutritional genomics, that is an emerging field which studies the interactions between our genes and food. This is quite a promising field of study, I'd say, since in the future we would be able to select the food thats suits us best depending on our gene pool.

For the questions, I think the correct one is number 3. This is, whereas the nutritional genomic field is fledging, there has been a "handful" of studies in the past about the interactions between genes and food (i.e. lactose intolerance).
Thus, both (1) and (2) are not correct, since the field is emerging and alive, and despite it wasn't considered as field before, there were studies on the same topics covered by the field.

Regards,

Arturo

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Kudos [?]: 9281 [0], given: 341

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 09:50
Nevernevergiveup wrote:

Passage

Quote:

Question

What can be said about the science of nutritional genomics? .................................. the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat.

Please indicate the correct answer and also give reasoning behind your selection. (Kudos to those who give correct rationale and obviously correct answer)

1. Scientists used to study this field of science, but not anymore.............................While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before most are only now being charted.
2. Scientists have recently started to study this field of science.......................fledgling science
3. Scientists have had similar level of interest in this field of science throughout the course of time.............While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before most are only now being charted. This indicates scientists interest in past as well.

Hi Nevernevergiveup,
Thank you for your detailed response. But I believe you did not understand the question in its entirety. May I please request you to review the response from rahulforsure. That being said, I believe you did understand the spirit of the question. :)

Regards,
Payal

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 09:58
rahulforsure wrote:
The answer is: 2. Scientists have recently started to study this field of science.

Here's my rationale: The para of importance is: "The answer lies in the fledgling science of nutritional genomics, the study of how our genes interact with the nutrients in the foods we eat. While a handful of food-gene interactions have been studied before, most are only now being charted."

So, what does the word 'fledgling' mean? If you know the meaning of the word then you know the answer directly: it's something which is still developing; the answer is 2. However, if you don't know the meaning (I did't), you can derive it. The contrast word 'while' plays an important role here denoting that MOST of the study is NOW being done, and that only a HANDFUL of interactions were studied before. So, it is in recent past that the scientists have started studying the interactions. Hence, 'fledgling' science must mean a science which is underdeveloped or which is still developing.

Hope my answer and approach is correct. :)

Absolutely wonderful analysis rahulforsure. Your analysis is spot on. In fact it is so thorough and detailed that I do not even need to post my solution for this question! Great job.

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 10:00
DasAshish1 wrote:
For me option 2 is the answer .
Reason being only handful of studies are present till now .
So scientist would have
studied this in the recent past

DasAshish1, correct answer!

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 10:21
Hi Arturo Escudero,

I appreciate your kind words of appreciation. And thank you for your participation. The correct answer is choice 2. Accordingly, may I request you to please review the response in https://gmatclub.com/forum/passage-of-the-day-feb-233398-20.html#p1802881post. And please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Payal

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2017, 18:09
I am back. Sorry about the delay. I will surely make it up to you for the lost days (at least I will honestly try).

Let's start with a rather small sentence that I read in wsj edition of Feb 10. Needless to say, it is about the current affairs regarding one of the most talked about affairs of the current times - President Trump.

I will take this sentence and convert into a mini SC question and see what you can learn from it!

Passage

President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and potentially reshaping America's alliances.
1. potentially reshaping
2. who potentially reshape

Questions

Here are the questions for this passage:

1. What is the meaning per choice 1?
2. What is the meaning per choice 2?
3. Are the two meanings the same?
4. Is sentence per choice 1 logically sound?
5. Is sentence per choice 2 logically sound?
6. Is sentence per choice 1 grammatically correct?
7. Is sentence per choice 2 grammatically correct?

I look forward to your responses. Needless to say - kudos for correct and precise responses!

Regards,

Payal

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 109

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2017, 21:15
egmat wrote:
I am back. Sorry about the delay. I will surely make it up to you for the lost days (at least I will honestly try).

Let's start with a rather small sentence that I read in wsj edition of Feb 10. Needless to say, it is about the current affairs regarding one of the most talked about affairs of the current times - President Trump.

I will take this sentence and convert into a mini SC question and see what you can learn from it!

Passage

President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and potentially reshaping America's alliances.
1. potentially reshaping

Questions

I look forward to your responses. Needless to say - kudos for correct and precise responses!

Regards,

Payal

.Some Candidates. is the subject
.Donalt trumps combative approch. is subject.
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 109

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
B

GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 02:20
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
egmat wrote:

Passage

1. potentially reshaping

Questions

Regards,

Payal

Interesting question :) Let's begin by analyzing the two choices:

Choice-1: "President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and potentially reshaping America's alliances."

Analysis: Ok, so, President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe. Fair enough. The next part of the sentence is a comma + -ing structure. This means it must modify the preceding phrase or it must present the effects. Here, it is presenting the effects, which are:
1. bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader
2. potentially reshaping America's alliances
Thus, 'potentially reshaping' is basically denoting one of the effects of President Donald Trump's combative approach and showing how approach is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe. It is noteworthy to notice that the use of 'and' here makes 'bolstering' and 'reshaping' parallel.

Choice-2: "President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and who potentially reshape America's alliances."

Analysis: Hmmmm. Interesting. This choice feels different from the first one. :idea: the word 'who' in the phrase 'who potentially reshape' plays an important role here. Similar to first choice, the comma + -ing structure is presenting the effects, which is bolstering something. So, what is getting bolstered?
1. some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader, and
2. the ones who potentially reshape America's alliances.
Thus, 'who potentially reshape' is referring to those candidates who can reshape America's alliances. It is noteworthy to notice that the use of 'and' here makes 'who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader' and 'who potentially reshape' parallel.

Now, with this understanding let's tackle the questions:

Ans: Clearly, from our analysis it means that President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe, and this in turn is bolstering some candidates (who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader) and is (potentially) reshaping America's alliances.

Ans: Again, President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe, and this in turn is bolstering individuals who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and who who potentially reshape America's alliances.

Ans: A big NO!

Ans: Yes. The President's approach may have these effects.

Ans: No. Can a few individuals, bolstered by the President's approach change America's alliances? Wow, I'd like to be a person who can change a country's alliances!

Ans: Yes.

Hope I'm correct :)

P.S. Another interesting observation: if we add a comma before 'and' in the original sentence, it would again change the meaning completely. The meaning will then become: President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is having three effects which are:
1. it is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe
2. it is bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader, and
3. it is potentially reshaping America's alliances.

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 13:14
deepverma wrote:
.Some Candidates. is the subject
.Donalt trumps combative approch. is subject.
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes

deepverma, Thank you for your response. Your answers are not correct. You are correct that both sentences are grammatically correct and that they do communicate different meanings. But you have not stated the meanings of the two sentences properly. Furthermore, meaning communicated by sentence 1 is logical but not by sentence 2.

I would request you to take a look at the response from rahulforsure to get the detailed solution!

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 13:19
rahulforsure, once again amazing response. I am so glad that you have embraced the e-GMAT meaning based methodology so very well. Frankly, after reading your response, I do not feel there is any need for me to write the solution! So great job!

Your analysis is spot on and in fact the last consideration that you have shown is also absolutely correct!

I hope all the readers can appreciate how focus on meaning can help decipher such minute changes in the sentence. All one needs is focus on the meaning. :)

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 180

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2017, 06:15
egmat wrote:
I am back!
Here comes the Passage for Feb 4.
This is a passage that contains of a single sentence from the same article from which I pulled out our passage for Feb 3. Source: wsj

Here is what I want you to do:

1. Read this sentence just one time - i.e. when you are reading it, make sure that you are comprehending it as well.
2. Then answer the questions that I ask below - do not re-read the sentence to understand the meaning of the sentence. You can definitely refer to it to find the answer.
3. Then reply back to this post indicating how many questions you were able to answer confidently.

Quote:
Admission officials at New York University - where freshman applications from overseas rose 7.3% to 18373 and deposits from international students who have already been admitted are tracking ahead of last year - will urge admitted students to begin filling visa paperwork immediately, because of uncertainty over whether the approval process will be more complicated this year.

Here are the questions:
1. What does the number 18373 signify?
a. The current number of freshman applications from overseas for New York University.
b. The number by which the freshman applications from overseas for New York University has increased this year.

2. What deposits are being talked about?
a. Deposits made by international students who have been admitted to all universities in US.
b. Deposits made by international students who have been admitted to New York University.
c. Deposits made by all students of New York University.

3. Who is urging admitted students to begin filling visa paperwork immediately?
a. Current students
b. Admission officials at New York University
c. Freshman applicants
d. International students

4. Who are being urged to begin filling visa paperwork immediately?
a. All freshman applicants
b. All admitted students
c. All current students
d. Admission officials

5. What is the reason behind immediately filling visa paperwork?
a. Greater number of freshman applications this year
b. Uncertainty regarding the complexity of approval process this year

I look forward to your reply indicating the number of questions that you were able to answer confidently. The answer key is present here.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
1a:2b:3b:4b:5b

Passage for Tomorrow!

Now one thing I do want you to understand - even though this sentence is long, it is very easy to understand - why? Because of the topic of this sentence. This is a sentence that you all can relate to. It pertains to you; it pertains to the current affairs that are very much in open discussion today!

But remember what we are doing here - we are working towards comprehending a given passage in a single read. So when we read we should apply all our reading strategies. Tomorrow, I will find a similar long sentence but not from a subject that is not as "relatable" as this one! So consider this one as a warm-up practice for tomorrow.:)

Q 1-A, 2-B, 3-B, 4-B, 5-B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 180

VP
VP
S

Kudos [?]: 168 [0], given: 916

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2017, 20:27
I fail gmat many times and get some experience.

when you read a sentence in a text, you have to realize the grammatical role of
- each phrase, entity
- each tense/verb. for example, if you see simple present, you need to identify this tense is about a habit, or a condition or a timeless fact or a indefinite situation. these are 4 most popular cases of uses of simple tense. all of these cases is explained in grammar book. read this point in grammar book for a few minute and practice see this point in the text you read. This is call " see grammar points in the text" . learning grammar this way is efficient.

-each preposition in the idiom. English has many idiom, most of which are used in idiom with verb and noun. for example, if you see "presentation on" , you should know "on" go with "presentation" to make an idiom.

in short, when you read, you activate your grammar points

visit my facebook to help me.
on facebook, my name is: thang thang thang

Kudos [?]: 168 [0], given: 916

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 89

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 2.84
WE: Other (Energy and Utilities)
CAT Tests
Passage of the Day - Set 1 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 23:51
DigitsnLetters wrote:
egmat wrote:

Passage

1. potentially reshaping

Questions

Regards,

Payal

Interesting question :) Let's begin by analyzing the two choices:

Choice-1: "President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and potentially reshaping America's alliances."

Analysis: Ok, so, President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe. Fair enough. The next part of the sentence is a comma + -ing structure. This means it must modify the preceding phrase or it must present the effects. Here, it is presenting the effects, which are:
1. bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader
2. potentially reshaping America's alliances
Thus, 'potentially reshaping' is basically denoting one of the effects of President Donald Trump's combative approach and showing how approach is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe. It is noteworthy to notice that the use of 'and' here makes 'bolstering' and 'reshaping' parallel.

Choice-2: "President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and who potentially reshape America's alliances."

Analysis: Hmmmm. Interesting. This choice feels different from the first one. :idea: the word 'who' in the phrase 'who potentially reshape' plays an important role here. Similar to first choice, the comma + -ing structure is presenting the effects, which is bolstering something. So, what is getting bolstered?
1. some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader, and
2. the ones who potentially reshape America's alliances.
Thus, 'who potentially reshape' is referring to those candidates who can reshape America's alliances. It is noteworthy to notice that the use of 'and' here makes 'who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader' and 'who potentially reshape' parallel.

Now, with this understanding let's tackle the questions:

Ans: Clearly, from our analysis it means that President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe, and this in turn is bolstering some candidates (who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader) and is (potentially) reshaping America's alliances.

Ans: Again, President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling the political dynamics in countries across the globe, and this in turn is bolstering individuals who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and who who potentially reshape America's alliances.

Ans: A big NO!

Ans: Yes. The President's approach may have these effects.

Ans: No. Can a few individuals, bolstered by the President's approach change America's alliances? Wow, I'd like to be a person who can change a country's alliances!

Hope I'm correct :)

P.S. Another interesting observation: if we add a comma before 'and' in the original sentence, it would again change the meaning completely. The meaning will then become: President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is having three effects which are:
1. it is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe
2. it is bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader, and
3. it is potentially reshaping America's alliances.

Hi,

I believe you have given a thorough explanation to this but i was wondering that why answer to question no. 5 is "No".

Statement-"President Donald Trump's combative approach to world affairs is scrambling political dynamics in countries across the globe, bolstering some candidates who promise to stand up to the new U.S. leader and who potentially reshape America's alliances."

Analysis- 1. Statement(Cause)-President Trump's approach is scrambling politics across the globe .
2. Effect-Supporting candidates who stood up to him and who would potentially reshape America's Alliances.

I don't think this line of reasoning is logically incorrect.

Any explanations please?

Thanks and Regards,

Honneeey.

In former years,Used to run for "Likes", nowadays, craving for "Kudos". :D

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 89

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 231

WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Passage of the Day - Set 1 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2017, 05:39
egmat / Payal

Seems the activity in post is silent from few days.
Can you help us with few more passage with your detailed inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Press kudos if you liked this post

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 231

Passage of the Day - Set 1   [#permalink] 23 Sep 2017, 05:39

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 38 posts ] 

Passage of the Day - Set 1

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap