It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 02:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation Request

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.81
Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2017, 07:47
Hi,

I have taken the GMAT. May i request you to evaluate my profile?

Quick profile snapshot:

29 year old Pakistani Male.

Education: B.Sc Electrical Engineering (Pakistan)-- 83% with Honors, M.S Electronic Engineering (Pakistan) 3.81/4 CGPA with distinction & 2 international journal publications

Gmat score: 700 (Q:49, V:35, IR:7)

Target schools: Rotman, Mcgill, Insead, LBS, Judge.

Total work exp: 6 years (Energy) in Pakistan & Saudi-Arabia

Current job role: Operations Manager (Saudi-Aramco).

Previous Role: Team Leader.

I have been promoted 4 times in 6 years and I have been in various leadership roles, currently I am leading operations department with almost 40 people, previously I have managed around 70 people for more than 2 years and successfully implemented various technical projects.

Extra curricular/Community Service: Member of FIDE, Pakistan Chess Federation, Member of couple of Professional Engineering Societies, Member of Red Crescent Pakistan. Remained President of couple of University Societies

Regards
Haseeb

Expert Post
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
B

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 04:03
Hi haseebhassan

Thanks for posting! I see you asked a similar question in November last year although with a lower GMAT. Congrats on getting to 700! For you, I would put LBS in the reach bucket...I worry that your GMAT will be on the lower-end of the range in comparison to similar candidates. For INSEAD, 700 is pretty much the minimum score they want, but higher is always better.

I like that you have a lot of extracurriculars and a strong promotion trend. That can help differentiate you within your demographic. I think you mentioned in a previous post that you like the UK, so try adding Said as well as maybe something like Cass for a safety option. I like your Canadian options a lot.

If you have further questions, please request a free consultation with one of our consultants using the link below.

Krista

mbaMission Admissions Consultant

Blog: http://www.mbamission.com/blog
mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders
Free Consultation: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.81
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 21:24
Thanks Krista for the comments. Can you please shed some light on the amount of scholarship I may get in my target schools.?

mbaMissionKrista wrote:
Hi haseebhassan

Thanks for posting! I see you asked a similar question in November last year although with a lower GMAT. Congrats on getting to 700! For you, I would put LBS in the reach bucket...I worry that your GMAT will be on the lower-end of the range in comparison to similar candidates. For INSEAD, 700 is pretty much the minimum score they want, but higher is always better.

I like that you have a lot of extracurriculars and a strong promotion trend. That can help differentiate you within your demographic. I think you mentioned in a previous post that you like the UK, so try adding Said as well as maybe something like Cass for a safety option. I like your Canadian options a lot.

If you have further questions, please request a free consultation with one of our consultants using the link below.

Krista

Profile Evaluation Request

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap