Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 16:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Schulich
Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 13 Jun 2016, 04:55
Hello Friends

Anyone applying to Schulich, Canada for Master of management program ?

There is not even a single discussion about Schulich Master of management program, please post your comments so that we can help each other :-D

Originally posted by RAVISH25MALHOTRA on 25 May 2016, 22:54.
Last edited by RAVISH25MALHOTRA on 13 Jun 2016, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.93
WE: Account Management (Education)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2016, 00:53
RAVISH25MALHOTRA wrote:
Hello Friends

Anyone applying to Schulich, Canada for Master of management program ?

There is not even a single discussion on Schulich Master of management program, please post your comments so that we can help each other :-D

Hi mate :-D ,
What's "master of management" to start off with? MBA or like MSc in Management.
Is Schulik still on for fall intake?
Intern
Intern
Re: Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2016, 05:59
Master of Management (MMgt) is designed to equip graduates from non-business programs (having less than 2 years of professional experience) with the tools they need for managing and problem solving in a variety of organizations and environments. The program provides a broad and comprehensive management education.

Its basically Msc in Management.
Yes schulich's deadline for MMgmt is 1 june (4 days left).
Manager
Manager
Schools: IIMB

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2016, 14:43
I am interested in this program . I have a friend at schulich given the college name the program should be a good success. I have been preparing for GMAT for quite some time but lately not consistent with the score because of work problems and personal problems. I thought I could get into this program and further accelerate my career but I have 5 years of work ex and for this prog only 2 years is required :(.

What should I do. If someone can please help.

Regards
Megha
Intern
Intern
Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 00:42
Hi Megha
The requirement Is to have max 2 years of work ex, If u have more than 2 years it is not advisable to apply.
Anyway the deadline for sept 2016 was june 1st.

I will be joining Master of management program this year sept intake.

If u have any other query, do let me know.
All the best
mail:ravish.malhotra92@gmail.com

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 03:08
is it only for non busines students???

Sent from my H60 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 03:14
As per the Schulich website: http://schulich.yorku.ca/admissions/adm ... ents/mmgt/

1)Applicants holding a BBA, BAS, BCom, HBA, or BAcc are not eligible for the Master of Management program, but may apply for the Schulich Accelerated MBA once they have acquired the work experience that is necessary for MBA admission.

2)Application Cycle closed for 2016. Please contact Lindsay Wilson at lwilson@schulich.yorku.ca for more information on the next intake.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2016, 13:17
Anyone thinking to apply for the sept 2017 cycle?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2017, 11:46
cmkc109 wrote:
Anyone thinking to apply for the sept 2017 cycle?

Hey CMK9,

I was accepted on Friday to the M.Mgmt program for next year! Have you applied?

Nick
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 09:28
Hi,
I am interested in MMGt program of Schulich. Regarding the application I have a query :

1) Applicants are required to upload a video - What is the purpose and what exactly the school is accessing through the video ?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2017, 23:13
RAVISH25MALHOTRA wrote:
As per the Schulich website: http://schulich.yorku.ca/admissions/adm ... ents/mmgt/

1)Applicants holding a BBA, BAS, BCom, HBA, or BAcc are not eligible for the Master of Management program, but may apply for the Schulich Accelerated MBA once they have acquired the work experience that is necessary for MBA admission.

2)Application Cycle closed for 2016. Please contact Lindsay Wilson at lwilson@schulich.yorku.ca for more information on the next intake.

Hi
As you mentioned that bba holder are not eligible , i am also doing post grad diploma in international business. I am preparing for gmat ,so am i eligible for the msc mangement?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake   [#permalink] 10 Feb 2017, 23:13

Schulich school of business(Master of Management) 2016 Sept intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc