GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 13:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Should I address reapplication? (bachelor -> master)

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Should I address reapplication? (bachelor -> master)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 07:56
Hello,

I will be submitting an application soon for R1 to Bocconi (not SDA so not an MBA too - just a regular master). Currently I’m doing a bachelor at another quite well reputed uni in Europe (KU Leuven), yet I tried to transfer over to Bocconi for a bachelor two years ago, but got denied. My weakest point at the time presumably was the entrance test. Now, should I address that I have already tried to get into Bocconi previously in my motivational letter thereby showing how much I’d actually want to study there (as it was my kinda dream uni for the past couple of years) and that would not even want to consider any other unis, or should I not bring it up at all (although I’m applying in the same account I submitted my bachelor application in, so guessing they will see my previous application anyway)?

Thanks a lot in advance for any input!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
Reviews Badge
Re: Should I address reapplication? (bachelor -> master)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 10:38
evgenybr wrote:
Hello,

I will be submitting an application soon for R1 to Bocconi (not SDA so not an MBA too - just a regular master). Currently I’m doing a bachelor at another quite well reputed uni in Europe (KU Leuven), yet I tried to transfer over to Bocconi for a bachelor two years ago, but got denied. My weakest point at the time presumably was the entrance test. Now, should I address that I have already tried to get into Bocconi previously in my motivational letter thereby showing how much I’d actually want to study there (as it was my kinda dream uni for the past couple of years) and that would not even want to consider any other unis, or should I not bring it up at all (although I’m applying in the same account I submitted my bachelor application in, so guessing they will see my previous application anyway)?

Thanks a lot in advance for any input!

My suggestion, rather work on your skills, learning and exposure. That's what will guarantee you a bright future.
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G
Re: Should I address reapplication? (bachelor -> master)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2019, 20:47
Hi there!
Sure I would say it is fine to mention that you applied in the past and/or that Bocconi has been your top choice for quite a while now... they do appreciate knowing how interested you are and how passionate about their school and their program, and while that doesn't get people accepted on its own, they only want to admit people who will attend, so it helps in that regard. Good luck to you!

Should I address reapplication? (bachelor -> master)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbaMissionKate