GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 May 2019, 21:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

strategy ahead for gmat

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Finance, Technology
Schools: LBS '18, IE April '17
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V27
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
strategy ahead for gmat  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 20:49
Hi,

I have exhausted almost all CATs that I had and even GMAT preps. Now I am attempting gmatclub quants but score ranges from q 38 to q 45 in that while in gmat prep i got q48. I want to know since gmatclub CATS are quite difficult shall i do them untimed to see how much i can actually attempt based on the concepts or continue doing the timed tests. Also for verbal i have exhausted OGs/Manhattan guides and the SC grail and doing CR grail now but not experiencing much improvement with score hovering around v30. I got 690 in gmat prep 1 repeat which is my highest till now with q49 and v35. Is this score valid based on my competencies. Shall I keep repeating the gmatprep tests and continue with gmatclub tests also.

Kindly advise. I am looking to hit over 700 and want to attempt the gmat this july.
Re: strategy ahead for gmat  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2017, 06:15
I think you should follow both programs.
What about the MBA myths? Do you believe they are true?
SVP
SVP
G
Re: strategy ahead for gmat  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2017, 15:55
Top Contributor
Focus less on whether the score is valid or not - and more on learning from any mistakes you make on practice tests.
Reviewing questions is more important, but if you are looking for additional practice tests, here is one we provide: http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... tice-test/

Again, be sure to review your mistakes because that's where the real learning happens. You don't want to keep making the same mistakes over and over.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: strategy ahead for gmat   [#permalink] 01 Jul 2017, 15:55

strategy ahead for gmat

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap