Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 16:29 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 16:29
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [0]
Given Kudos: 20634
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Study Plan Q&A Chat [#permalink]
Expert Reply
kgurleennnnn wrote:
Can I access the ninja plan as whole So I can go on my own pace

The entire 13 week study plan is available. Just takes a click or two 😎👍

PS. Though good question! I will add a link summary into the topics to make it clear.

Originally posted by bb on 13 Jan 2023, 09:34.
Last edited by bb on 13 Jan 2023, 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Thanks bb
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I am just starting with this study plan but before that I wanted to take any official test to set the marker for me. I don’t want to exhaust my two free mba.com tests. Is there any other official test that I can take which is similar to the free test or should I go ahead with mba.com test? If any mentor can help. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
NTomar wrote:
I am just starting with this study plan but before that I wanted to take any official test to set the marker for me. I don’t want to exhaust my two free mba.com tests. Is there any other official test that I can take which is similar to the free test or should I go ahead with mba.com test? If any mentor can help. Thanks.

You can take the free mock by E-GMAT. It’s good and almost similar to official mock.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
thanks
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
my accuracy is good in verbal, I can do almost 80-85% correct of mixed difficulty type. But my speed sucks. I could only do 26 questions in my last gmatprep official mock1(i got V25 and Q49). Any suggestions on improving the speed ?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
aryaputra100 wrote:
my accuracy is good in verbal, I can do almost 80-85% correct of mixed difficulty type. But my speed sucks. I could only do 26 questions in my last gmatprep official mock1(i got V25 and Q49). Any suggestions on improving the speed ?

What specifically takes time? Tricky to recommend anything without even knowing if it’s sentence correction or reading comprehension or something else let alone specifics 😬
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
bb wrote:
What specifically takes time? Tricky to recommend anything without even knowing if it’s sentence correction or reading comprehension or something else let alone specifics 😬

Hi bb. since i got to know from experts on gmatclub that practicing slow by carefully evaluating answer choices improves the baseline of accuracy. And it worked for me as well. SC was my worst part but I got a proficient rating in gmatprep mock1. But most of the time is getting consumed in RC and CR questions to get to a perfect answer choice by doing multiple passes. I haven’t started working on my speed yet. Just want some solid tips to improve speed in practice, especially for CR and RC
Manager
Manager
Send PM
aryaputra100 wrote:
Hi bb. since i got to know from experts on gmatclub that practicing slow by carefully evaluating answer choices improves the baseline of accuracy. And it worked for me as well. SC was my worst part but I got a proficient rating in gmatprep mock1. But most of the time is getting consumed in RC and CR questions to get to a perfect answer choice by doing multiple passes. I haven’t started working on my speed yet. Just want some solid tips to improve speed in practice, especially for CR and RC

good
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1338 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
aryaputra100 wrote:

For RC, becoming familiar with how INFERENCE questions may help you save some time. Cutting out the fluff and memorizing relevant Idioms could come in handy for SC.

Sentence Correction Idiom List
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Mann1 wrote:
I am stuck at the same level, have been preparing from last two months.

Same boat!! What are you guys trying now?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Nonprofit, International Business
GPA: 3.7
WE:Operations (Other)
Send PM
Hello everyone! I took the GMAT after scoring 700 the official practice test and got 610. I am heart broken. I scored my highest score ever on Verbal but I am not sure what happened on quant since I have gotten 35. Quant has always been my strongest and have gotten 48 before so I am lost foor what to do next. Any advice?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
aryaputra100 wrote:

Speed takes a lot of effort…. And it is about perfecting your approaches. For RC I got it to as fast as I could. It is a constant battle of time vs accuracy. You can search up timing strategies on the gmat here on gmat club.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
meron wrote:
Hello everyone! I took the GMAT after scoring 700 the official practice test and got 610. I am heart broken. I scored my highest score ever on Verbal but I am not sure what happened on quant since I have gotten 35. Quant has always been my strongest and have gotten 48 before so I am lost foor what to do next. Any advice?

Well… it would make sense to figure out what you did wrong and messed up and what was the problem probably. 😬 it’s clear you’re quant under performed but the main question is why.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Nonprofit, International Business
GPA: 3.7
WE:Operations (Other)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Well… it would make sense to figure out what you did wrong and messed up and what was the problem probably. 😬 it’s clear you’re quant under performed but the main question is why.

I have ordered the ESR and I am waiting to get that back. I got a 48 on quant last time I took the exam. Any recommendation on the best strategy train myself to avoid careless mistakes?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  13   14   15   16   17  ...  75