Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:02 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:02
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 358
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Study Plan Q&A Chat [#permalink]
Hey Guys. Is it a good idea to appear for as many mocks as possible, if you have like 2 months left for the test ? Also, I am considering GmatWhiz (which has 10 full lenth mocks), Empower GMAT (which has 15) and Manhattan (which has 6) for my practice. Any comments ?
CR Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 654 [0]
Given Kudos: 559
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
theharshitjain wrote:
Hey Guys. Is it a good idea to appear for as many mocks as possible, if you have like 2 months left for the test ? Also, I am considering GmatWhiz (which has 10 full lenth mocks), Empower GMAT (which has 15) and Manhattan (which has 6) for my practice. Any comments ?

MGMAT mocks are great. I am not sure about the rest.

Do tbe most you can without tiring yourself
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Send PM
Hi everyone. I had a baseline score of Q45, V31. I am on Week 8 of the plan currently but I don’t feel confident in Quant. I attempted an unofficial quant set but i felt like i don’t know what to do with the questions. Any suggestions?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 125 [0]
Given Kudos: 243
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Try an official one. Identify the reason why yuo feel under confident - is it because of gaps in concepts, or in application, or silly mistakes, or traps etc

you*

Key is reviewing your mistakes or guesses and identifying the core improvement areas

Another reason why you can feel underconfident is if you don’t know how to let go of questions beyond your ability level (even if you are a 700 level test taker). The GMAt keeps on throwing tougher questions at you as you get them right. So if you don’t know how to let go of a monster of a question, you are bound to break, and underperform relative to your ability

Originally posted by Braintree on 19 Dec 2022, 02:47.
Last edited by Braintree on 19 Dec 2022, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 73
Send PM
How can I access WEEK 4 DAY 4 study plan.i need to catch up please. Someone help me.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hi lads,

I need your help because i’m struggling with a tricky choice.
Let me introduce my case: one month ago I took my first Gmat exam and sadly it didn’t go well at all. I scored 600 ( V27), which was actually representative of my pre-exam mock tests.
Consequently, I have begun studying again for 1 month trying to focus on my mistakes and learning effective strategies especially to improve my Verbal score.
End of the story, today I’ve taken my first mock after the official exam and surprisingly I scored a 700 (V38, Q47) which is my goal score.
Now, whereas it could reasonably have been just a matter of luck, what I want to ask you is if it is worth to try another real exam right before the Christmas holiday, thereby in 2 days, or it is better to practice even more and take the exam in the next year.

The advantage to take the exam earlier would be dedicating more time to the other requirements for my application. Thank you for answering

Best
Alessandro
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.0
Send PM
alessandroscar wrote:
Hi lads, I need your help because i’m struggling with a tricky choice. Let me introduce my case: one month ago I took my first Gmat exam and sadly it didn’t go well at all. I scored 600 ( V27), which was actually representative of my pre-exam mock tests. Consequently, I have begun studying again for 1 month trying to focus on my mistakes and learning effective strategies especially to improve my Verbal score. End of the story, today I’ve taken my first mock after the official exam and surprisingly I scored a 700 (V38, Q47) which is my goal score. Now, whereas it could reasonably have been just a matter of luck, what I want to ask you is if it is worth to try another real exam right before the Christmas holiday, thereby in 2 days, or it is better to practice even more and take the exam in the next year. The advantage to take the exam earlier would be dedicating more time to the other requirements for my application. Thank you for answering Best Alessandro

Revise your weak areas and give a couple more mocks ! Gives you a better idea of where you stand. Personally think you should feel confident going into the exam. Can’t do that while you’re still doubting your scores . Unless you have a deadline approaching, give a couple more mocks , build your confidence and then take on the exam.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Anybody who’s selling GMAT voucher code to register for GMAT, please let me know
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Is there any GMAT voucher code to reduce its registration fee?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
i am taking my GMAT for the first time next week, expecting something about 25 Q and 22 Q correct in QA and VA respectively.. what score should I expect
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
I just picked up GMAT a week ago. Would like to know if there is any need to take up classes or we can self study?

I am studying GMAT for the first time so would also require guidance on which books to refer for studying and how to study the syllabus?

Originally posted by Simran9 on 28 Dec 2022, 11:00.
Last edited by Simran9 on 28 Dec 2022, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi! Any leads on the best GMAT course for Quant prep?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
RaviGMAT123 wrote:

Wizako
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 65
Send PM
RaviGMAT123 wrote:

TTP
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I have used both but TTP Is better

Simran9 wrote:
I just picked up GMAT a week ago. Would like to know if there is any need to take up classes or we can self study?

If you’re planning to achieve expected score within specific tine horizon then buy a course

Originally posted by SaurabhPatil20 on 29 Dec 2022, 05:16.
Last edited by SaurabhPatil20 on 29 Dec 2022, 05:18, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi, which is the best course for improving Verbal Score from ~35 to 40+? I know the basics of Verbal section, I have been preparing for last 6 months, but I am unable to score more than 36 in the Official Mocks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
RaviGMAT123 wrote:
Hi, which is the best course for improving Verbal Score from ~35 to 40+? I know the basics of Verbal section, I have been preparing for last 6 months, but I am unable to score more than 36 in the Official Mocks.

I am stuck at the same level, have been preparing from last two months.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  11   12   13   14   15  ...  75