It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 08:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 39

Schools: XLRI (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Premium Member
Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2015, 01:15
Dear sir
I became a premium member 3 days back and i am still not able to get access to 7 nos of Veritas Prep CATs.
Please help because I have my GMAT scheduled just after one month.
Thanks in advance.
:(

Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesEconomist GMAT Tutor Discount CodesMagoosh Discount Codes
Expert Post
Math Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 5481 [0], given: 112

Re: Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2015, 01:43
Manasvr wrote:
Dear sir
I became a premium member 3 days back and i am still not able to get access to 7 nos of Veritas Prep CATs.
Thanks in advance.

please write to marisa@veritasprep.com with your gmat club id..
marisa will send you a link , by which you will be able to activate your tests..
all the best..

Absolute modulus :http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html

Kudos [?]: 5481 [0], given: 112

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2015, 13:44
Veritas Prep has granted your access on 7/2.
We have replied to you via email about this....
Please check your email and your junk folder. Did you check your email?

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28510 [0], given: 5114

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 77

WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2015, 21:07
Manasvr wrote:
Dear sir
Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I read that you had availed for the premium membership of gmat club. Even I'm looking forward to this and I plan to take GMAT in August-mid.
I just wanted to ask how you feel is the level of Veritas Prep Mock Tests compared to others?
I mean I took the free mock test of ManhattanPrep and it was moderately good.

Please advise. Thanks for reading.

Current Student

Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2015, 22:28
bb wrote:
Veritas Prep has granted your access on 7/2.
We have replied to you via email about this....
Please check your email and your junk folder. Did you check your email?

Yes sir I did check the mail both from Gmatlcub and veritasprep but I did not find my 7 tests after following the link provided in the Veritasprep mail..
There was only 1 START button to start the test,provided in my home page of veritas prep. It was only after I started the first test and paused it to return back to the home page did i find the link to 6 more tests. Thats why I sent the mail again to both this forum and Veritasprep. I hope Veritasprep can further refine their software so as not to create such confusing situation in future. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Current Student

Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2015, 22:43
AA2014 wrote:
Manasvr wrote:
Dear sir
Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I read that you had availed for the premium membership of gmat club. Even I'm looking forward to this and I plan to take GMAT in August-mid.
I just wanted to ask how you feel is the level of Veritas Prep Mock Tests compared to others?

Actually i have only given 1 Gmat Prep test apart from VeritasPrep one. And I think that VeritasPrep test has a good mix of questions. I found the first test (the only one which I have attempted thus far) to be as good if not better than the GmatPrep test. And their post test analysis is also quite good. Since I have not attempted any other test I cant compare the tests. But for me VeritasPrep works and I plan to go ahead with it so as to complete all the tests before my GMAT.
:-D

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2015, 22:46
Manasvr wrote:
AA2014 wrote:
Manasvr wrote:
Dear sir
Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Actually i have only given 1 Gmat Prep test apart from VeritasPrep one. And I think that VeritasPrep test has a good mix of questions. I found the first test (the only one which I have attempted thus far) to be as good if not better than the GmatPrep test. And their post test analysis is also quite good. Since I have not attempted any other test I cant compare the tests. But for me VeritasPrep works and I plan to go ahead with it so as to complete all the tests before my GMAT.
:-D

Thanks a lot for your advice. It'll help me decide and even I feel Veritas tests to be good.

Thanks again.

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2015, 10:05
Can you people please enlighten me about the format of the books we are entitled to get under GMATCLUB premium membership?
I mean do we get hard copies delivered to us or do we get the pdf versions of all the books, eg ADMISSIONADO and GMATCLUB guides etc.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member   [#permalink] 12 Jul 2015, 10:05

Unable to get access to Veritas Prp CATs after becoming Premium Member

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap