GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 12 Jul 2020, 21:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Apr 2020
Posts: 42
Location: United States (CA)
GPA: 3.24
WE: Account Management (Computer Software)
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 13:02
1
Congrats! I hope to hear something soon as well...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 1
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 13:47
1
Hi guys, seeing a lot of acceptances here and wondering what anyone thinks my chances might be.

GPA 3.78 at a top 15 public university.
Applied 5/1 (Round 4), Interview Invite 5/11, Interviewed 5/26. Think it went decently well, but no test score and only 24 mo. work experience. Any insights? The waiting is just killing me :lol:
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 May 2020
Posts: 20
Location: United States (CA)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 19:11
rocky24 wrote:
MBAuser12 wrote:
R5 - submitted application on 5/16. Crossing my fingers and hoping to receive an interview invite!

Any other recent applicants here for R5?


Round 5, Submitted on the 2nd of May!


Heard anything back yet? Or anyone else here who applied Round 5?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 5
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 21:32
alj777 wrote:
Hi guys, seeing a lot of acceptances here and wondering what anyone thinks my chances might be.

GPA 3.78 at a top 15 public university.
Applied 5/1 (Round 4), Interview Invite 5/11, Interviewed 5/26. Think it went decently well, but no test score and only 24 mo. work experience. Any insights? The waiting is just killing me :lol:



I also applied in round 4. Invited to interview on 5/17. Interviewed today. Nirav let me know I would hear back (hopefully) by the end of next week!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2019
Posts: 6
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 22:16
MBAuser12 wrote:
rocky24 wrote:
MBAuser12 wrote:
R5 - submitted application on 5/16. Crossing my fingers and hoping to receive an interview invite!

Any other recent applicants here for R5?


Round 5, Submitted on the 2nd of May!


Heard anything back yet? Or anyone else here who applied Round 5?



Nope, nothing yet :/
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 9
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 23:21
hyperdelta wrote:
Admitted 5/22 with scholarship.

Posted from my mobile device


Congrats! How much scholarship did you receive and how much time passed from the admissions notification (via email/phone call) to when you received the welcome letter notifying you of the scholarship amount?

R4 applicant also waiting to hear back.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2019
Posts: 6
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2020, 00:29
rocky24 wrote:
MBAuser12 wrote:
rocky24 wrote:
MBAuser12 wrote:
R5 - submitted application on 5/16. Crossing my fingers and hoping to receive an interview invite!

Any other recent applicants here for R5?


Round 5, Submitted on the 2nd of May!


Heard anything back yet? Or anyone else here who applied Round 5?



Nope, nothing yet :/


Round 5, got the letter just now - Rejected
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Location: United States
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 10:10
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 5
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 10:14
1
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device



Yes. I was accepted on Monday, June 1st around 6:00pm PST via email. I applied in round 4 (around April 27th). Invitation to interview on May 17th. Interviewed on May 28th. Good luck to everyone waiting! Positive vibes coming your way!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Location: United States
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 11:05
scmm wrote:
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device



Yes. I was accepted on Monday, June 1st around 6:00pm PST via email. I applied in round 4 (around April 27th). Invitation to interview on May 17th. Interviewed on May 28th. Good luck to everyone waiting! Positive vibes coming your way!
.

Did you receive a scholarship?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 5
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 11:10
1
Laxbro wrote:
scmm wrote:
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device



Yes. I was accepted on Monday, June 1st around 6:00pm PST via email. I applied in round 4 (around April 27th). Invitation to interview on May 17th. Interviewed on May 28th. Good luck to everyone waiting! Positive vibes coming your way!
.

Did you receive a scholarship?



I did not :( unfortunately. My company will contribute about 20%. But obviously I would have liked some scholarship money as well. I have not accepted yet. Still a few deciding factors to work through.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Apr 2020
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 11:35
Same here ! I am super anxious too... I am R4 applicant , interviewed may 21st haven’t heard back anything yet..
I am starting to think what are the chances of being rejected after an interview ....
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Location: United States
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 11:46
Gilmora wrote:
Same here ! I am super anxious too... I am R4 applicant , interviewed may 21st haven’t heard back anything yet..
I am starting to think what are the chances of being rejected after an interview ....
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device


I interviewed on the 21st too with Nirav. It looks like anyone who gets a scholarship has a longer wait so I’m trying to be positive that it may be the reason why. Also basing that on the fact it looks like they are pretty quick with rejections.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Apr 2020
Posts: 42
Location: United States (CA)
GPA: 3.24
WE: Account Management (Computer Software)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 11:54
Laxbro wrote:
Gilmora wrote:
Same here ! I am super anxious too... I am R4 applicant , interviewed may 21st haven’t heard back anything yet..
I am starting to think what are the chances of being rejected after an interview ....
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device


I interviewed on the 21st too with Nirav. It looks like anyone who gets a scholarship has a longer wait so I’m trying to be positive that it may be the reason why. Also basing that on the fact it looks like they are pretty quick with rejections.


I like the positive thinking! I interviewed on May 19th and am still waiting as well.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2020
Posts: 9
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 12:34
Mic0 wrote:
Laxbro wrote:
Gilmora wrote:
Same here ! I am super anxious too... I am R4 applicant , interviewed may 21st haven’t heard back anything yet..
I am starting to think what are the chances of being rejected after an interview ....
Laxbro wrote:
Anybody here anything this week? It seems pretty quiet for the PT program this week. I’m just super anxious.

Posted from my mobile device


I interviewed on the 21st too with Nirav. It looks like anyone who gets a scholarship has a longer wait so I’m trying to be positive that it may be the reason why. Also basing that on the fact it looks like they are pretty quick with rejections.


I like the positive thinking! I interviewed on May 19th and am still waiting as well.


Interviewed around the same time frame as you guys and am still waiting to hear back. Totally appreciate the positive thinking, we still have 11 more days!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 19
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 13:02
I applied on 6/2;
29 yo
65 months of WE
BS ChemE ( < 2.7 GPA), MS ME ( 3.4 GPA), couldn't take the GMAT due to Covid.

Wrote all 3 essays including optional one to explain GPA.

I was wondering what is the time frame between applying and receiving a ph. call for interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Apr 2020
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 13:10
I really needed this positivity !! I have been checking the portal constantly for any updates..

Also , they have trend to roll out decisions on Thursday’s. I am guessing we might hear something today...

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Apr 2020
Posts: 29
Location: United States (CA)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 13:13
It took me 10 business days to get an interview invite.
R4 applicant
Applied - 27th April
interview invite - May 11
Interviewed - May 21

Good luck !
jackinthebox2020 wrote:
I applied on 6/2;
29 yo
65 months of WE
BS ChemE ( < 2.7 GPA), MS ME ( 3.4 GPA), couldn't take the GMAT due to Covid.

Wrote all 3 essays including optional one to explain GPA.

I was wondering what is the time frame between applying and receiving a ph. call for interview?


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 16:28
Gilmora wrote:
It took me 10 business days to get an interview invite.
R4 applicant
Applied - 27th April
interview invite - May 11
Interviewed - May 21

Good luck !
jackinthebox2020 wrote:
I applied on 6/2;
29 yo
65 months of WE
BS ChemE ( < 2.7 GPA), MS ME ( 3.4 GPA), couldn't take the GMAT due to Covid.

Wrote all 3 essays including optional one to explain GPA.

I was wondering what is the time frame between applying and receiving a ph. call for interview?


Posted from my mobile device


Thank you Gilmora. I love USC and my blood runs red so I am hoping to get in. Fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 16:44
I just got an email that both of my BS and MS transcripts have been received. Is there anyone I can email to verify or check online ?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2020, 16:44

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 244 posts ] 

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne