GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 May 2020, 21:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Weatherhead (Case Western) VS UT Dallas VS Wake Forest

new topic post reply Update application status  

• 0% [0]
  • 100% [2]
  • 0% [0]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Weatherhead (Case Western) VS UT Dallas VS Wake Forest  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2020, 02:17
Hello all,

I got admit for MS in Business Analytics from these universities. I need help in finalizing the university.

Case Western Reserve University - Weatherhead School of Management, Cleveland, Ohio for MS in Management -Business Analytics with a scholarship of 36.5% of the tuition fee ~20KUSD
Duration - 16 months

Wake Forest University -School of Business, Winston-Salem, North Carolina for MS in Business Analytics with a scholarship amount of 7.5K.
Duration - 12 months (starting from Summer semester)

University of Texas at Dallas - MS in Business Analytics (scholarship application made)
Duration - 2 years

Which one will be the option to go for? and what will be the best reason for that?
Thank you.
RSM Erasmus Moderator
V
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Weatherhead (Case Western) VS UT Dallas VS Wake Forest  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2020, 13:27
hknigam wrote:
Hello all,

I got admit for MS in Business Analytics from these universities. I need help in finalizing the university.

Case Western Reserve University - Weatherhead School of Management, Cleveland, Ohio for MS in Management -Business Analytics with a scholarship of 36.5% of the tuition fee ~20KUSD
Duration - 16 months

Wake Forest University -School of Business, Winston-Salem, North Carolina for MS in Business Analytics with a scholarship amount of 7.5K.

University of Texas at Dallas - MS in Business Analytics (scholarship application made)
Duration - 2 years

Which one will be the option to go for? and what will be the best reason for that?
Thank you.

Without thinking twice. The answer is Wake forest with no hesitation or brink.
Director
Director
V
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Re: Weatherhead (Case Western) VS UT Dallas VS Wake Forest  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 09:11
hknigam wrote:
Hello all,

Duration - 16 months

Duration - 2 years

Thank you.

Hi, Brand and reputation-wise UT Dallas ranks top in these 3 schools. I suggest you consider location, fee, job opportunities, and ROI while taking the final decision. All the best.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Weatherhead (Case Western) VS UT Dallas VS Wake Forest   [#permalink] 29 Mar 2020, 09:11

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: FinanceMan, Regenerate