Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:47 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT Date: 06-06-2015
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11668 [2]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 64927 [1]
Given Kudos: 426
Send PM
Economist GMAT Tutor Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Which Mock tests to buy ? - GMAT [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Hi veeralshah,

I have to agree with Karishma here. If you have 4 practice exams under your belt, it's time to go back and review all of them to identify patterns in your test taking. You'll be far more productive in your prep if you identify any concepts you're struggling with or timing issues that are holding you back (that is, if you're taking these practice tests under similar conditions you'll see on test day).

That being said, here's a link to sign up for a 7 day trial of Economist GMAT Tutor: https://bit.ly/1aKYX0U. In addition to practice exams, its adaptive technology will actually focus your study plan based on where you need to improve most.

Best,
Rich
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3671 [2]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Bookmarks
veeralshah wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to give mock tests for GMAT.
I have already given GMAT prep two mock tests along with manhattan and kaplan free mock test.

Can anyone suggest me some other mock tests that are computer adaptive.
Also, i was planning to buy mock tests of GMAT PREP , will they be helpful ?

Please suggest.
Thanks

You can always take a free GMAT PILL practice test here complete with detailed performance and timing analytics: https://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... ctice-test

In terms of our scoring, many of our students report scores that are +/- 30 points from their actual GMAT test and so are a relatively good indicator of their performance. That said, no practice test can perfectly replicate the actual score algorithm, but this is quite close.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 570 Q39 V28
Send PM
What about the Experts global mock tests? are they equally good?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 2222 [0]
Given Kudos: 199
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Krenuka wrote:

Hi Krenuka,

Only official exam packs are equivalent to the real GMAT.
If you have exhausted those, then I suggest you to go for Manhattan.

Thanks
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1991 [0]
Given Kudos: 751
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Which Mock tests to buy ? - GMAT [#permalink]
Hi
Gmatprep tests are closest to the Gmat and you must buy them.
If you need additional mocks you can go for MGMAT, Veritasprep or Gmatclub tests.
Hope it helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Krenuka wrote:

Experts Global's mocks are the best GMAT tests out there.

GMAT prep is of course better but it doesn't have explanations or analytics. GMAT prep must be used at the end of the preparation when the purpose is to know your exact level. However, for your regular preparation, you need a high number of mocks which have detailed explanations and give some great analysis of your performance and this is exactly where Experts Global scores much higher than even GMAT prep in my opinion.

Experts Global's test series has 15 mocks so you can practice without pressure of counting the tests. The scoring is very, very close to GMAT prep's in quant as well as verbal. The quality of questions is amazing and very helpful, particularly if you are targeting a high score. The video explanations are great and they often end up teaching you much faster and smarter ways of solving problems.

The best part however remains the analytics provided by Experts Global's mocks. The visually descriptive graphs and numbers give you a great deal of details into your performance, observations that may be humanly impractical to make. The analysis gives you your weakest areas, tells where you are wasting time, and a lot more.

To learn from the mistakes in mocks should be the primary purpose of taking mocks especially when the GMAT is some distance away. Experts Global mocks are the best for that as well as in quality, complexity, scope, and difficulty of questions.

I would recommend Experts Global strongly. You can always take the free mock and decide for yourself.

Good luck.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
Send PM
Krenuka wrote:

Experts Global's mocks are really good. They are relatively new so probably they are yet to get as popular as some of the older options but in matters of quality, number of mocks, explanations, analytics, and user interface they are way ahead of all other options. Personally, I would strongly recommend them.
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 231 [2]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
Kudos