Joined: Jul 22, 2016
This review is for Hult
Program Full Time MBA
Class of 2014
I studied EMBA (Executive MBA) at Hult.
This school has a very strong leadership, they have a vision and a strategy to get there.
- The modules are focused and intense. Preparation before the class allows you to participate in thought provoking discussions.
- The focus is on real life case studies rather than theories and books, subsequently it is easier to retain knowledge but more importantly it is practical and easy to apply in your own work.
My reasons for choosing the school:
- Diversity of students; age, nationality and industry wide experience.
- Forward thinking attitude of the school
- Quality of professors and their delivery
A good school will transform your personality, it will give you the most important thing in the world confidence. I have come out a different person and so have my other classmates.
We worked hard and partied harder, keep the balance right and it will become a memorable phase of your life.
The school is working on enhancing the Alumni network and the only let down in London campus was the air-conditioning in the summer.
I was able to move from banking to management consultancy after obtaining the EMBA.
Overall BSchool experience (5.0)
Schools contribution (4.0)
Classmates rating (5.0)
Curriculum, Classes, Professors
Student body, diversity
Thanks for sharing this, your hult review was really helpful for me.
Thanks for sharing your review!
Ruhi Chopra here, I am an Indian and planning to apply to Hult for MBA in Fall 2018 to the Boston campus.
Can you elaborate about on job opportunities available to international students; I am planning to select entrepreneurship as my elective.