|All Reviews > VirFortis's Reviews|
Joined: Mar 08, 2021
REVIEWER IDENTITY VERIFIED by post count [?]
For my first attempt, I selected this centre 1.5 hrs away from my place after going through multiple reviews and the reviews stand true to their words. This centre is just awesome and provides a completely stress-free environment where you can just concentrate on performing your best on exam day.
I chose a 10 AM slot and reached the place at about 9:15 AM. They started registering people at 9:30 AM. All instructions are provided in a crystal clear manner, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
1. Listen carefully to instructions and ask all your queries during the first registration. They would patiently answer your queries.
2. The lockers are great. Have your food and water placed outside your backpack inside the locker, as you would not be allowed to open your backpack during the breaks.
3. During breaks- take a note of the timing when you go out (they have a big clock hanging on the front of the exam room). Assign yourself 5 mins only.
4. Do take a bathroom break during each break. It not only helps you calm down but also helps in preventing end-exam pressure bladder situations.
5. Drink just enough water to quench your thirst. Don't over-drink.
6. Have something light to eat during breaks.
7. If possible, go in half sleeves, as if you are in full sleeves, you will have to roll it up to show your arms.
8. Check your pens before going in.
9. Take a new test booklet after each break. They would happily replace your booklets.
10. Don't have anything written on your palms. I had one candidate, during my slot, who had a smudge of pen ink - they asked him to clean it up before allowing him inside the exam centre.
Best of Luck!