GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 22:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • $450 Tuition Credit & Official CAT Packs FREE

     November 15, 2018

     November 15, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    EMPOWERgmat is giving away the complete Official GMAT Exam Pack collection worth $100 with the 3 Month Pack ($299)
  • Free GMAT Strategy Webinar

     November 17, 2018

     November 17, 2018

     07:00 AM PST

     09:00 AM PST

    Nov. 17, 7 AM PST. Aiming to score 760+? Attend this FREE session to learn how to Define your GMAT Strategy, Create your Study Plan and Master the Core Skills to excel on the GMAT.

Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2013, 11:05
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Could you please let me know what could happen if either during the test (re MOCK GMAT tests from GMAT Prep SW) or at the time of intermediate break of 8 minutes, if there is an unexpected system crash or power failure or network disruptions, then what will happen to my test and will I be able to carry out the same test where I let off, once normalcy is restored?

And also how to deal with this sort of situation during REAL GMAT?

Much appreciate your feedback.


Thanks for the questions, bb! I'll start with your second one. If your computer screen freezes during the REAL GMAT exam, an incident report will be filed. These situations are handled on a case-by-case basis, so I can't tell you exactly how it would be handled. It would depend on how long your screen was frozen, and what, if any, affect it had on your timing.

If your computer freezes while taking a practice exam on GMATPrep, please send an email to gmatprep@mba.com and someone will work with you to get the issue fixed. I could not tell you without a specific scenario, whether it would deduct time off of your test, or otherwise affect your practice score.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for clarifying the both...!

Re actual GMAT, I think any small amount(say,2-3 mins or so) of this sort of disturbances can affect one's score and concentration. So,would you please let me know is there any time limit for any sort of issues, that GMAC considers (as benchmark/cut-off) to be taken care of in favor of the candidate?
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2013, 13:25
bagdbmba wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Could you please let me know what could happen if either during the test (re MOCK GMAT tests from GMAT Prep SW) or at the time of intermediate break of 8 minutes, if there is an unexpected system crash or power failure or network disruptions, then what will happen to my test and will I be able to carry out the same test where I let off, once normalcy is restored?

And also how to deal with this sort of situation during REAL GMAT?

Much appreciate your feedback.


Thanks for the questions, bb! I'll start with your second one. If your computer screen freezes during the REAL GMAT exam, an incident report will be filed. These situations are handled on a case-by-case basis, so I can't tell you exactly how it would be handled. It would depend on how long your screen was frozen, and what, if any, affect it had on your timing.

If your computer freezes while taking a practice exam on GMATPrep, please send an email to gmatprep@mba.com and someone will work with you to get the issue fixed. I could not tell you without a specific scenario, whether it would deduct time off of your test, or otherwise affect your practice score.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for clarifying the both...!

Re actual GMAT, I think any small amount(say,2-3 mins or so) of this sort of disturbances can affect one's score and concentration. So,would you please let me know is there any time limit for any sort of issues, that GMAC considers (as benchmark/cut-off) to be taken care of in favor of the candidate?


Because we evaluate each of these incidents individually, we do not have a specific cut-off time or other hard criteria.

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2013, 21:17
Thanks Rebecca for your clarification.
I just hope such scenario doesn't arise in REAL GMAT and even in case of worst possible situation, hopefully GMAC would consider it in a way that is in favor of the test-taker!
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2013, 08:18
bagdbmba wrote:
Thanks Rebecca for your clarification.
I just hope such scenario doesn't arise in REAL GMAT and even in case of worst possible situation, hopefully GMAC would consider it in a way that is in favor of the test-taker!


We hope not, too, babdbmba! We work closely with Pearson Vue to ensure every candidate has a fair testing experience. While incidents can still happen, we try hard to minimize them, and to ensure an outcome that is fair to all GMAT test-takers.

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2012
Posts: 765
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2013, 04:03
OfficialGMAT wrote:

Hi, Fozzzy! We plan to release the Exam pack this fall, but do not have an exact release date yet. I will keep you posted!

Rebecca



That could be anywhere from September to December. Is it possible to get any information if the Exam pack's release date is close or few months away. This info would be very helpful.
_________________

Click +1 Kudos if my post helped...

Amazing Free video explanation for all Quant questions from OG 13 and much more http://www.gmatquantum.com/og13th/

GMAT Prep software What if scenarios http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-prep-software-analysis-and-what-if-scenarios-146146.html

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2013, 06:29
fozzzy wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:

Hi, Fozzzy! We plan to release the Exam pack this fall, but do not have an exact release date yet. I will keep you posted!

Rebecca



That could be anywhere from September to December. Is it possible to get any information if the Exam pack's release date is close or few months away. This info would be very helpful.


At this time we do not have a more precise date, but we will make an announcement as soon as we have more information.

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2013, 12:29
Hi Rebecca,
Few questions to get clarified from you -
1.Are the 404 questions in GMAC's Question Pack 1 anyway similar to any questions in GMAT Prep SW's 2 mock tests?

2. Is Question Pack 1 a brand new one without any overlap with any of the already published OGs, Quant & Verbal guides?

3. I've old GMAT Prep SW installed in my machine, so if I now download the new version i.e GMAT Prep 2.0, will I get 2 different mock GMAT tests with the newer version or they'll be exactly same as those in the older GMAT Prep SW?

4. Can we reset the questions GMAT Prep SW (old/new)? I heard that we can take these 2 mock GMATs at least twice. So , in both attempts can we expect to see ALL fresh new questions?

Look forward to hear from you.
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2013, 07:06
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Few questions to get clarified from you -
1.Are the 404 questions in GMAC's Question Pack 1 anyway similar to any questions in GMAT Prep SW's 2 mock tests?

2. Is Question Pack 1 a brand new one without any overlap with any of the already published OGs, Quant & Verbal guides?

3. I've old GMAT Prep SW installed in my machine, so if I now download the new version i.e GMAT Prep 2.0, will I get 2 different mock GMAT tests with the newer version or they'll be exactly same as those in the older GMAT Prep SW?

4. Can we reset the questions GMAT Prep SW (old/new)? I heard that we can take these 2 mock GMATs at least twice. So , in both attempts can we expect to see ALL fresh new questions?

Look forward to hear from you.


I'm happy to answer your questions.

First, all of the questions in the GMATPrep Question Pack are never-before-used in any other Official GMAT prep product. They are all real, retired GMAT exam questions (with the exception of the IR questions). As for whether they are "similar" they are similar in that all Official GMAT products contain real, retired GMAT questions, but the questions you see in the pack have not been used in other products, nor are they just rewrites of other OG product questions.

The most recent upgrade to the free GMATPrep product only addressed new functionality. The question bank remains the same. And finally, for your last question, GMATPrep comes with two practice exams. You can expect to see repeat questions if you take those exams more than one time each. Many students choose to take the practice exams multiple times, but if you do so you should be aware that you will likely see repeat questions, which could falsely inflate your score.

I hope that helps!

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2010
Posts: 233
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2013, 07:24
Hi Rebecca,

Does GMAC still mail a physical official score report? I receieved only the email of the official score, but not the physical report. Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2013, 07:42
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Few questions to get clarified from you -
1.Are the 404 questions in GMAC's Question Pack 1 anyway similar to any questions in GMAT Prep SW's 2 mock tests?

2. Is Question Pack 1 a brand new one without any overlap with any of the already published OGs, Quant & Verbal guides?

3. I've old GMAT Prep SW installed in my machine, so if I now download the new version i.e GMAT Prep 2.0, will I get 2 different mock GMAT tests with the newer version or they'll be exactly same as those in the older GMAT Prep SW?

4. Can we reset the questions GMAT Prep SW (old/new)? I heard that we can take these 2 mock GMATs at least twice. So , in both attempts can we expect to see ALL fresh new questions?

Look forward to hear from you.


I'm happy to answer your questions.

First, all of the questions in the GMATPrep Question Pack are never-before-used in any other Official GMAT prep product. They are all real, retired GMAT exam questions (with the exception of the IR questions). As for whether they are "similar" they are similar in that all Official GMAT products contain real, retired GMAT questions, but the questions you see in the pack have not been used in other products, nor are they just rewrites of other OG product questions.

The most recent upgrade to the free GMATPrep product only addressed new functionality. The question bank remains the same. And finally, for your last question, GMATPrep comes with two practice exams. You can expect to see repeat questions if you take those exams more than one time each. Many students choose to take the practice exams multiple times, but if you do so you should be aware that you will likely see repeat questions, which could falsely inflate your score.

I hope that helps!

Rebecca


Hi Rebecca,
Thank you so much for your reply.

Few quick clarifications -
Re : 'new functionality' - do you mean the inclusion of new IR section or something else?

Got your point on the repetition of GMAT Prep questions on multiple attempts. In that case,could you please clarify that after taking the two GMAT Prep tests once, whether it'd be possible to view the un-attempted questions in non-exam mode in order to go through ALL the questions available in GMAT Prep SW? Or else how one can view ALL the questions available in GMAT Prep SW apart from taking the two tests once?

In case of multiple attempts, to what extent there could have been overlaps in GMAT Prep tests?

Much appreciate your feedback.
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2013, 07:45
Samwong wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

Does GMAC still mail a physical official score report? I receieved only the email of the official score, but not the physical report. Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device


Hello, Samwong. At the time that you registered for the exam, you could elect to receive your score report via mail or email. The default selection is email. If you want to request a physical copy of your report as well, you will need to contact Pearson Vue.

Thanks!
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2013, 08:12
bagdbmba wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Few questions to get clarified from you -
1.Are the 404 questions in GMAC's Question Pack 1 anyway similar to any questions in GMAT Prep SW's 2 mock tests?

2. Is Question Pack 1 a brand new one without any overlap with any of the already published OGs, Quant & Verbal guides?

3. I've old GMAT Prep SW installed in my machine, so if I now download the new version i.e GMAT Prep 2.0, will I get 2 different mock GMAT tests with the newer version or they'll be exactly same as those in the older GMAT Prep SW?

4. Can we reset the questions GMAT Prep SW (old/new)? I heard that we can take these 2 mock GMATs at least twice. So , in both attempts can we expect to see ALL fresh new questions?

Look forward to hear from you.


I'm happy to answer your questions.

First, all of the questions in the GMATPrep Question Pack are never-before-used in any other Official GMAT prep product. They are all real, retired GMAT exam questions (with the exception of the IR questions). As for whether they are "similar" they are similar in that all Official GMAT products contain real, retired GMAT questions, but the questions you see in the pack have not been used in other products, nor are they just rewrites of other OG product questions.

The most recent upgrade to the free GMATPrep product only addressed new functionality. The question bank remains the same. And finally, for your last question, GMATPrep comes with two practice exams. You can expect to see repeat questions if you take those exams more than one time each. Many students choose to take the practice exams multiple times, but if you do so you should be aware that you will likely see repeat questions, which could falsely inflate your score.

I hope that helps!

Rebecca


Hi Rebecca,
Thank you so much for your reply.

Few quick clarifications -
Re : 'new functionality' - do you mean the inclusion of new IR section or something else?

Got your point on the repetition of GMAT Prep questions on multiple attempts. In that case,could you please clarify that after taking the two GMAT Prep tests once, whether it'd be possible to view the un-attempted questions in non-exam mode in order to go through ALL the questions available in GMAT Prep SW? Or else how one can view ALL the questions available in GMAT Prep SW apart from taking the two tests once?

In case of multiple attempts, to what extent there could have been overlaps in GMAT Prep tests?

Much appreciate your feedback.


The new functionality includes new tools to help you review your responses, analyze your scores, keep track of your pacing, and customize practice sessions by type and difficulty of questions. You can see more details here: http://officialgmat.mba.com/2013/03/26/ ... fectively/.

There is not a way to view all unanswered questions in the GMATPrep practice exam bank. You can continue to take practice exams from GMATPrep, but we cannot guarantee you will not see repeat questions which, again, can affect your score. As to how many questions you can expect to see in repeat exam attempts, that is not something we can predict. Thank you!

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2013, 11:58
Thanks for the clarification Rebecca...Much appreciate.

You've mentioned that we can customize practice sessions, does that mean we can do so for the two practice tests available in the SW or else?
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2013, 12:22
bagdbmba wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Rebecca...Much appreciate.

You've mentioned that we can customize practice sessions, does that mean we can do so for the two practice tests available in the SW or else?

Great question! Because the practice exams are intended to simulate the real GMAT exam experience, you cannot customize the practice exams. The customization is for the practice questions only. Thanks!

Rebecca
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2013, 13:13
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Rebecca...Much appreciate.

You've mentioned that we can customize practice sessions, does that mean we can do so for the two practice tests available in the SW or else?

Great question! Because the practice exams are intended to simulate the real GMAT exam experience, you cannot customize the practice exams. The customization is for the practice questions only. Thanks!

Rebecca


Great! But I'm bit confused here and my apologies for that... You said that "There is not a way to view all unanswered questions in the GMATPrep practice exam bank.", if so, then how one can customize practice questions outside 2 practice exams? Does that mean GMAT Prep contains questions apart from 2 practice exams?
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 130
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.67
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2013, 00:21
Hi, I have a question regarding my registration.

I have registered for GMAT on 2nd Oct and received the confirmation of payment in my gmail. However, when I log into my mba account, there is no information about my new scheduled test. When I try registering for a new test ( e.g 4th Oct), the information shows that I have scheduled for 2nd Oct and cannot make another appointment within 31 days.

My doubt is whether I still can take the test on 2nd Oct as this situation didn't exist in my last appointment. Can you please check for me?

Best regards,
Duc.
_________________

Kudos!!!... If you think I help you in some ways....

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2013, 05:38
Hi hellscream. Apologies if you are experiencing problems with your mba.com account. Can you please email socialmedia@mba.com with your contact details, and an outline of the issues you have explained here, and someone will be in touch with you to learn more about the problem.

Many thanks,
Tina
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 130
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.67
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2013, 07:58
Dear Tina,

I have followed your instruction and thank you for your quick response.

Best regards,
Duc
_________________

Kudos!!!... If you think I help you in some ways....

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1091
Premium Member
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2013, 08:02
bagdbmba wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
bagdbmba wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Rebecca...Much appreciate.

You've mentioned that we can customize practice sessions, does that mean we can do so for the two practice tests available in the SW or else?

Great question! Because the practice exams are intended to simulate the real GMAT exam experience, you cannot customize the practice exams. The customization is for the practice questions only. Thanks!

Rebecca


Great! But I'm bit confused here and my apologies for that... You said that "There is not a way to view all unanswered questions in the GMATPrep practice exam bank.", if so, then how one can customize practice questions outside 2 practice exams? Does that mean GMAT Prep contains questions apart from 2 practice exams?


Hi Rebecca,
Could you please shot a reply on the above to clear the confusion I've...?

Would much appreciate your response.
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Calling all Columbia (CBS) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 !!! NEW !!!

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 392
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2013, 13:25
2
Hi bagdbmba. Yes, that correct. You can create customized practice sessions from practice questions only, not practice exams. So, you can customize practice sessions using the 90 questions from the free GMATPrep software and the 404 questions from Question Pack 1. You will never see questions from a practice exam in a customized practice session.

To clarify:
Free GMATPrep software:
90 practice questions - customizable
2 free practice exams - non-customizable

GMATPrep Question Pack 1:
404 additional practice questions - customizable

GMATPrep Exam Pack 1:
2 additional practice exams - non-customizable

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks,
Tina
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here &nbs [#permalink] 19 Sep 2013, 13:25

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  27    Next  [ 527 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.