GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Aug 2018, 02:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Re: 15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 00:48
Hi

Please send me the Promo Code

Thank you
Intern
Intern
B
Re: 15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2018, 01:18
Hi..
I want to try this.. Kindly share the access code to me..
Thanks in advance..
Manager
Manager
S
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 05:27
Maxximus wrote:
Dear Friends,

Hope this finds you well.

We have something exciting to share. We are giving free access to our complete GMAT preparation software. We request you to please leave a request on the following thread: https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

Inclusions:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Dear jeeves5, tejaswinisuri, Pearl148, mitsnaik, avi1512, stickman, dvishal387, navjot177, naganaga95, rahul16singh28, mafuz, dileeprk, HKD1710, aggvipul, asricharan, paritak19, SonalSinha803, meaditya, anmolNihalani
We regret the delay in response. In case the access to full software (that anyway includes 15 full length tests) interests you, please send your request on https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... l#p2034691

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

PS: We are holding this thread for a limited period, while we are giving access codes for the complete software. We may resume this thread at a later stage. Thanks all!

Dear All (Karan493, sanju9, any new visitors),

Please refer the post above.

As suggested, please request for a code on the following thread to receive one month complimentary access to our complete program. The 15 full length tests by Experts' Global are a part of this program.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

Thanks for your continued interest, guys.

Good luck with your GMAT Prep.

Cordially,
Experts' Global
PS: We may revive this thread in future. Thanks.

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 17:51
Kindly send the promo code. Thank you.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2018, 06:55
Hi Experts' Global ,

Hearing good reviews about your mock test and really appreciate that you are providing it for free.
Please share the access code if possible?
Thank You in advance!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2018, 07:41
Hello Experts Global,

Please, can you share the promo code for the test series?

Many thanks,
Shreyas
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Technology, Operations
Schools: IIMA
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 04 May 2018, 22:55
HI Experts Global,

Please send me a promo code to access the 15 practice tests. That will help me aid my GMAT prep.

Many thanks.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2018, 05:36
Hi,

Pls provide me the promo code.
Thanks
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2018, 09:45
Hi. Could you please provide the access to these tests.

thanks in advance
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2018, 22:16
Hi Please provide me the access code. There was some technical issue in the previous one.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2018, 04:22
Hello bb,

Could you advise how can i unfollow this chain ?

Thanks
Amm
Director
Director
V
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2018, 07:56
ammuseeru wrote:
Hello bb,

Thanks
Amm

Hi
Go to My bookmarks > Forums followed > Select the topic > Click on Unfollow selected

Please give kudos, if you like my post

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2018, 09:02
souvonik2k wrote:
ammuseeru wrote:
Hello bb,

Thanks
Amm

Hi
Go to My bookmarks > Forums followed > Select the topic > Click on Unfollow selected

Or at the top of this thread there is a button that says "Following" - use CTRL F to find it.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2018, 09:14
souvonik2k wrote:
ammuseeru wrote:
Hello bb,

Thanks
Amm

Hi

thank you
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2018, 08:34
HI Experts Global,

Please send me a promo code to access the 15 practice tests. That will help me aid my GMAT prep.

Many thanks.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2018, 08:58
Maxximus wrote:
Dear All,

Hope this finds you well.

With the interesting "Select Section Order" feature in the structure of GMAT, almost all aspirants wish to play around with different section orders and explore what strategy works the best for them.

The GMAT Practice Tests by Experts' Global is an attempt to help the students worldwide prepare effectively.

Salient features:

- 15 full length tests with AWA, IR.
- Select Section Order feature.
- Video explanations for all questions.
- Exhaustive analytics.
- Diagnosis of weak areas.
- 40 complimentary videos focused on advanced concepts and questions, while covering the entire syllabus of GMAT in an organized way.

To ensure that fee is not a barrier in learning, we have priced the software at a mere $50.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving out free promo codes for a limited period. Please reply on this thread, asking for the access, and I will PM you the code.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-practice-tests

Here is the product walk-through:

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Team Experts' Global

Hi Team Experts Global,

Could you please send out the promo codes? I am interested. Product demo was a helpful one.

Sent from my Infinix X573 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2018, 14:39
Manager
Manager
S
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2018, 14:40
Dear Friends,

Thanks for all the interest on this thread.

As we are now giving complimentary one month access to our complete GMAT software (the 15 full length tests are a part of it), we have requested the moderators to lock this thread for further posts, to avoid any confusion.

Please leave your request for access code on the following thread:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

In case we resume this offer in future, we will request unlocking of this thread.

Thank you, almost a thousand GMAT Club members for participation on this thread, thank you GMAT Club :-)

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global &nbs [#permalink] 12 May 2018, 14:40

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   [ 1118 posts ] 

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR AUGUST
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
examPAL Full GMAT video course - Save 10%
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap