GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 20 May 2018, 02:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
S
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2018, 15:17
Dear All,

With the substantial change in the platform, given the recent major upgrade of our GMAT online program, the access code functionality is taking longer to re-build than expected. This may take another ~10 days post which, we will resume giving the access codes.

Aditional info: One can opt for demo access to our program. When you do so, you get a free mock together 15+ video sessions (that help you master several painful areas such as boldface) and 100+ practice questions. These will keep you busy while we work on the access codes.

You can opt for the demo access on the following link: https://www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

Intern
Intern
B
Re: 15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2018, 00:28
ExpertsGlobal5 wrote:
vikas9945 wrote:
Please send me promo code.

It will be very useful for my gmat preparation

Hello Everyone!

We have just shared the promo codes for all the recent messages.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best:)

Could you please share the code with me as well. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 590 Q45 V26
Reviews Badge
Re: 15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2018, 01:07
Hi,

I have heard good about these tests.
Kindly send the promo codes, it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2018, 03:54
Hi could you please share the code with me
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V27
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 08:22
This post received
KUDOS
Hi is it possible to get a promo code for the CATs please?
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 08:32
Hi,
Can someone please share the promo code?

Thanks,

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 23:57
Maxximus wrote:
Dear All,

With the substantial change in the platform, given the recent major upgrade of our GMAT online program, the access code functionality is taking longer to re-build than expected. This may take another ~10 days post which, we will resume giving the access codes.

Aditional info: One can opt for demo access to our program. When you do so, you get a free mock together 15+ video sessions (that help you master several painful areas such as boldface) and 100+ practice questions. These will keep you busy while we work on the access codes.

You can opt for the demo access on the following link: https://www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Hi could you please share the code with me
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 580 Q42 V27

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 07:46
Hello,

Is it still possible to have a prome code?

Many thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 08:06
Maxximus wrote:
Dear All,

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Hi,

Can you please share the Promo Code with me. Thanks in Advance.

If my Post helps you in Gaining Knowledge, Help me with KUDOS.. !!

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 03:47
Pearl148 wrote:
ExpertsGlobal5 wrote:
vikas9945 wrote:
Please send me promo code.

It will be very useful for my gmat preparation

Hello Everyone!

We have just shared the promo codes for all the recent messages.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best:)

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 570 Q41 V28
GPA: 3.47
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 14:57
Hi!

I guess its too late to ask for a promo code. Actually, I did not know about your site.Today, I tried your free test. I found it amazing. I wonder if is possible to get a promo code.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
S
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 12:53
Please share the promo code. Waiting for Experts Global to resume giving the access codes.
Thanks
V
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 21:17
Hi,
The code provided to me does not work. Probably it expired. Could you please send another one.
Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GPA: 4
WE: Operations (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 00:10
Hi, not sure if it is still applicable, if yes can you send the code to me as well

Like = +Kudos

Intern
Intern
B
Affiliations: None
Sricharan: A

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 05:40
Hi,

Is it still possible to get the promo codes? If so, can you please share me the promo code.
Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,
Charan
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 07:15
Please send me the promo code for accessing EG CATs
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 08:06
Hi...

Is the promo code still applicable. If yes, please do share

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 18:05
Hey,

I am looking to try this test. Are there any promo codes available?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2018, 08:50
Hi ExpertsGlobal team,

Can you please share the promo codes with me.

Regards,
Anmol
Manager
Manager
S
15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 03:33
Dear Friends,

Hope this finds you well.

We have something exciting to share. We are giving free access to our complete GMAT preparation software. We request you to please leave a request on the following thread: https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

Inclusions:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Dear jeeves5, tejaswinisuri, Pearl148, mitsnaik, avi1512, stickman, dvishal387, navjot177, naganaga95, rahul16singh28, mafuz, dileeprk, HKD1710, aggvipul, asricharan, paritak19, SonalSinha803, meaditya, anmolNihalani
We regret the delay in response. In case the access to full software (that anyway includes 15 full length tests) interests you, please send your request on https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... l#p2034691

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

PS: We are holding this thread for a limited period, while we are giving access codes for the complete software. We may resume this thread at a later stage. Thanks all!

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Exhaustive GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global   [#permalink] 23 Mar 2018, 03:33

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56    Next  [ 1118 posts ] 

15 GMAT Practice Tests with Select Section Order | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR MAY
Math Revolution - $79/3 mo Special sale until May 31
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Free Full GMAT video course, 100% free
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap