Last visit was: 24 Jul 2024, 02:15 It is currently 24 Jul 2024, 02:15
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8918 [5]
Given Kudos: 3038
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.11
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Admitted Profiles of BITSOM [#permalink]
Kudos
Name/Username: tanviy
Country/Location : India
Under-Graduate School : KITS, Coimbatore
Under-Graduate CGPA: 8.97/10
GMAT/GRE/CAT Test scores: 90.17 %ile CAT
Total Work Experience : 0
Pre-MBA Industry : NA
Target industry post-MBA: Consultancy
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Baking, Cooking, Painting
International Experience : 0
Scholarship Given? : No
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : better suited for my personality. could not envision myself in a tech role.
Why BITSoM? : BITS Pilani brand, unique curriculum and global faculty
Which Round did you apply in? : Round 1
Status of your application? (A or WL) : Admitted
Short-Term Goal : Develop a career plan
Long-Term Goal : Gain management experience and enter academia
Link to your interview debrief:
- Introduced myself
- Spoke about my experience as a House Captain (interview almost entirely focused on this part)
- Asked about why MBA immediately after UG
- Discussed my hobbies
- Asked if I had any questions. Asked, "Is there anything I should keep in mind going forward post this interview?” - Was given a positive feedback
Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant? : No
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Suvam
Under-Graduate School: St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Under-Graduate score: 71.67%
GMAT/GRE/CAT Test scores: 98.11 percentile
Total Work Experience: 12
Pre-MBA Industry: Textiles manufacturing and retail
Target industry post-MBA: FMCG/Tech
Brief about Work Experience: Assistant Manager
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Manager, Subordinate
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Volunteered for several social organizations like Volunteer4India, Friends of tribal society, and India@75. Organized a city-wide paper drive called ‘Pillars of Paper’ in 2017 and a book drive called ’Udaan’ in 2018 to raise money for a children’s orphanage. Was involved in starting and running Project Shuddhi, a social entrepreneurship project with an aim to provide clean drinking water in rural West Bengal, and in Project Kalakriti where I as the project director, led a 20-member team overlooking the marketing, sales, operations, and corporate communications of the social entrepreneurship project called Project Kalakriti functioning at the city level, focusing on women empowerment, sustainability, and employment generation for the underprivileged, which was acknowledged by the Chief Minister as well. Also was a core committee member of Enactus, an international social entrepreneurship student organization.
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief?: Doing an MBA would provide me with the right kind of knowledge and skills and give me a valuable network and access to mentorship opportunities from industry leaders, which are invaluable for me. It would give me a sense of direction and a starting point. An MBA would prepare me for the business world and transform me into a much better version of myself.
Why BITSoM?: Because of the international faculty, governing council, and the brand name of BITS.
Which Round did you apply in?: 2
Status of your application? (A or WL) : Admit
Short-Term Goal: To become a brand manager
Long-Term Goal: To become a successful entrepreneur
Link to your interview debrief Nothing like a typical MBA interview. Was more like a conversation. Was asked questions about myself as a person. Was asked some basic hygiene questions and also certain situational questions.
(You can add your interview experience HERE and paste the link above )
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: Work on your overall profile and be optimistic
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Meghashree Kar
Under-Graduate School: College of Engineering and Technology, BBSR
Under-Graduate score: 8.4/10 CGPA
GMAT/GRE/CAT Test scores: 690
Total Work Experience: 70 months
Pre-MBA Industry: Product management and consulting
Target industry post-MBA: FMCG/Tech/Strategy
Brief about Work Experience: Organisation Change Management Consultant
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Manager, Client Head
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: TAS 2019 finalist (Top 5/3000); Multiple speech contest winners at Toastmasters International; Held leadership positions at Toastmasters International and run the marketing events in India; Title winner of Miss Intellectual at Miss Odisha 2014; Worked as an RJ at a leading radio station; Professional TV anchor at Doordarshan; Trained classical dancer
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief?: Solve the immediate cold start problem while I take the next jump in my career; add credibility to my profile and increase my network base
Why BITSoM?: Stellar international faculty, trusted governing council, and the legacy of BITS. Being a student of the founding batch also brings a lot of opportunities to test the leadership potential right from the start.
Which Round did you apply in?: 2
Status of your application? (A or WL) : Admit
Short-Term Goal: Lead in the space of corporate strategy
Long-Term Goal: Start my corporate leadership training boutique
Link to your interview debrief: I had one BITS alum and a Wharton alum on the panel. The interview was very conversational and my panelist’s were interested in hearing my journey. I was asked a couple of situation based questions. Later I was also asked to give an impromptu speech for 2 mins on a topic they chose.
Any comments, feelings, advice to share? No single parameter is the deciding one. So, work on the holistic growth of the profile.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q160 V151
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Abhiroop Mattiyil
Under-Graduate School : DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering
Under-Graduate GPA: 7.55
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 311
Total Work Experience : 20
Pre-MBA Industry : IT
Target industry post-MBA: Tech/FMCG
Brief about Work Experience : Software Engineer in Larsen and Toubro Infotech in the domain of SAP BASIS.
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc.): Manager
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Singing, sports, harmonium
International Experience : NA
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : To have an overall macroscopic view of functioning of a business than be a microscopic part of it. I decided to do it now, because I felt I had sufficient understanding of functioning of a business and I need to leverage it and expand it with an MBA degree.
Why BITSOM? : Because of Stellar faculty, BITS legacy and amazing peer group
Which Round did you apply in? : 3rd
Status of your application? (A or WL) : Admitted
Short-Term Goal : To manage a brand
Long-Term Goal : To become the creative director
Link to your interview debrief: Extremely conversational and easy going. Revolved more on the interpersonal aspects and also some situational questions.
Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant? :No
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: Fill the profile carefully. Its an overall profile based evaluation, so do not fret if your marks are low.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Anisha Trochin
Under-Graduate School : Manipal Institute of Technology
Under-Graduate GPA: 7.2
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 310
Total Work Experience : 42 months
Pre-MBA Industry : automotive
Target industry post-MBA: FMCG/strategy
Brief about Work Experience : Product Design engineer: Automotive design
Brand Strategist : E-bike and lithium-ion batteries
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): manager, team members
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: trekking, fitness
International Experience : No
Scholarship Given? : no
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Career change, new opportunities
Why BITSOM? : Stellar faculty, unique curriculum an global outreach
Status of your application? (A or WL) : A
Short-Term Goal : learn, secure a good internship to know the industry further and apply knowledge practically
Long-Term Goal : Secure a position as a brand manager at a leading organization
Link to your interview debrief: Not your typical MBA interview. The questions were situation based and conversational
Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant? :no
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?:

You are here: Forum HomeBusiness School and MBABusiness School DiscussionsBITSoM
Current Student
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V42 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username:Sushil Bhatt
Country/Location : Mumbai
Under-Graduate School : GEC Godhra
Under-Graduate GPA: 6.34/10
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 770 GMAT ( Q51 ,V42)
Total Work Experience : 56 Months
Pre-MBA Industry : Healthcare
Target industry post-MBA: FMCG/Healthcare
Brief about Work Experience : Head- Sales & Marketing at Levram Lifesciences
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): President-Marketing
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: NCC C certificate holder, NSS Ambassador, National Level Athlete with 25 medals in Sprinting
Scholarship Given? : Yes
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : To create value at larger organizations in particular and society in general with leadership
Why BITSOM? :1) Brand of Birla and BITS Pilani 2) Steller Global Faculty available in India 3) Curriculum and international collaborations
Which Round did you apply in? : R2
Short-Term Goal : Being a business leader with a global perspective
Long-Term Goal : Leading the organizations for creating value for the organization and society.
Link to your interview debrief: Interview covered exp, few Dilemma questions, Why BITSoM over other Int. B-Schools and Leadership.
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: Strive for continuous improvement.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Chirag Gupta
Under-Graduate School : IIT Dhanbad
Under-Graduate GPA: 8.5/10
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 97.1 CAT
Total Work Experience : 47 months
Pre-MBA Industry : Management Consulting
Target industry post-MBA: Management Consulting/Energy
Brief about Work Experience : Worked on ~10 consulting engagements for clients (IDAs, Central Ministries, Fortune 500 companies) in MENA, South Asia and Eastern & Southern Africa.
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Manager
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Trekking, International Relations, Writing
International Experience : No (Ugh, only if we did not have COVID)
Scholarship Given? : Yes
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Needed to gain holistic knowledge of different functions rather than piecemeal approach through consulting engagements. Plus, gain access to a lot more opportunities.
Why BITSOM? : Great faculty, Relevant curriculum, Mumbai advantage
Which Round did you apply in? : First
Short-Term Goal : Get into Management Consulting/Energy Industry
Long-Term Goal : Learn and experiment
Link to your interview debrief: 45 minutes interview. Conversational and behavioral questions. I knew right away that I would join the school if I get the admit.
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?:
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Varun Khattar

Country/Location : India / Delhi

Under-Graduate School : Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka, India
Under-Graduate GPA:7.98/10

GMAT/GRE Test scores:690

Total Work Experience : 82 Months
Pre-MBA Industry : Honda Cars India Ltd : Car Manufacturing, R&D , New Model Development
Target industry post-MBA: Consultancy

Brief about Work Experience : I was associated with Honda Cars for nearly 7 years. I started as a delivery and quality control manager in 2014, managing the engine assembly shop floor for nearly 3 years and thereafter advanced to the more strategic role of new model product development , under which my role was to act as a gateway between R&d and Manufacturing and mature new models from nascent to deployment stage. I was trained at Honda R&D, Japan on working principle and assembly of Hybrid-Electric vehicles and thereafter I was transitioning in the EV Space and leading projects on E-Mobility (Petrol-hybrid new model development). I was a certified FMEA inspector at Honda (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis) to proactively identify potential failures in process and their impacts on product quality. I have vast experience in vendor development (parts localization), shop-floor management, new model development, budget forecasting and cashflow, data analytics and manufacturing expansion projects.
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Head of Department, Reporting Manager

Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Lawn Tennis, Test track driver for OEMs at Buddh F1 circuit, Off-Roader and Food influencer
International Experience : 1 month training at Honda R&d Japan

The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : I have understood the challenges of working for corporate giants and with large teams dispersed geographically. But I as grow in my career, there are certain skills I lack and I want to fill up those gaps and be ready to adapt to the more tech driven world. So far my experience is in the field of operations. but if I plan to become a holistic manager, then I need to have better understanding of wider business fields, be it in strategy, marketing and finance. More so, I am very keen on becoming a part of the growing digital economy of the world, under which operations are going to be tech driven and AI Based. I am aware of the fact that I am not fully ramped up for this and there are certain skills I have to inculcate for which MBA seems to be the right platform.

Why BITSOM? : Stellar faculty, Strategically well-placed campus in the heart of financial capital of India, strong governing council and the brand name of BITS Pilani which has been consistent with the quality of education for nearly 6 decades now.
Which Round did you apply in? :2
Status of your application? (A or WL) :A
Interview experience: It was more like a conversation. Be very specific about your current roles and responsibilities at the workplace and why do you want to do an MBA after gaining 'xyz' years of experience (Prefer giving specific answers).
Any comments, feelings, advice to share? --> keep learning something new, work on the holistic growth of the profile.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Dr. Jubilee Patgiri
Country/Location : Mumbai, India
Under-Graduate School : School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University
Under-Graduate GPA: 58%
CAT Test scores: 90.7
Total Work Experience : 2 years 1 month
Pre-MBA Industry : Dentistry, Digital Marketing
Target industry post-MBA: Luxury brand management
Brief about Work Experience : General Dental Surgeon, Medical Scribe, Digital marketing executive, Social media influencer and fashion blogger
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Mentor
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Sketching, Badminton, Writing
Scholarship Given? : NA
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Career change, new opportunities
Why BITSOM? : BITS legacy, stellar faculty, unique curriculum, amazing peers and global outreach
Short-Term Goal : To manage a brand
Long-Term Goal : To become the creative director
Link to your interview debrief: Extremely conversational and easy going. I was given a couple of managerial problems and asked how I would manage it. Thereafter the conversation focused on my work as a content creator and influencer.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [2]
Given Kudos: 73
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.55
WE:Web Development (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Surya Kambhampati
Country/Location : Bangalore, India
Under-Graduate School : BITS Pilani
Under-Graduate GPA: 6.92/10
GMAT Test score: 740
Total Work Experience : 7 years 10 months
Pre-MBA Industry : Financial Services
Target industry post-MBA: Management Consulting
Brief about Work Experience : Senior Manager (Tech) in Private wealth management
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Ex-Manager and Senior mentor
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Teaching, Cycling, Spot-fixing
Scholarship Given? : NA
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Career break, Change in function, Need to learn/ unlearn
Why BITSOM? : BITS Alumnus, Global faculty, 2 Year program with enough time to switch careers/ functions
Which Round did you apply in? : 1st
Short-Term Goal : Break into management consulting industry
Long-Term Goal : Starting up
Link to your interview debrief: Conversation was mostly around why BITSoM and getting to know my genuine reasons of applying to BITSoM. Questions were mostly related to my achievements on CV and Essay recommendations. Very personalized and highly conversational interview.
Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant? : Yes, ApplicantLab
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: abisec2061
Under-Graduate School : IIT (Top 6)
Under-Graduate GPA: 83%
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 98.85 CAT
Total Work Experience : 22 months
Pre-MBA Industry : Consulting
Target industry post-MBA: Management Consulting / General Management
Brief about Work Experience : Strategy Analytics Projects with US Fortune 500 Cos
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Internship mentor, UG Professor
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: multiple clubs in UG
International Experience : Case contest in Singapore
Scholarship Given? : yes
Why BITSOM? : Stellar faculty, cutting edge curriculum, influential governing council, international partnerships (immersions, exchange etc)
Which Round did you apply in? : R1
interview debrief: Mostly around profile and goals
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: BITSoM looks for well-rounded profiles, try to incorporate something of everything on the application with excellence in at least one area.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [2]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Nilesh Maheshwari
Country/Location: India

Under-Graduate School: Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur
Under-Graduate GPA: 62.22%
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 700/800

Total Work Experience: 47 Months
Pre-MBA Industry: Agro Food and Manufacturing
Target industry post-MBA: PE/VC/IB
Brief about Work Experience: Worked across eCommerce, Agro Food and Fashion Industries in different functions. Started my first venture during undergrad college and built a working financial model for the business.
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Direct Supervisors
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: A Tech Enthusiast who likes Riding Horses and Travelling
International Experience: None

Scholarship Given?: No
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief?: To grow beyond my current industry and transform into a seasoned finance professional
Why BITSOM?: Globally renowned faculty, a wide array of unique courses, backed by prestige of BITS Pilani, Mumbai Location
Which Round did you apply in? : Round 2
Status of your application? (A or WL): A

Short-Term Goal: Pursue a career in the finance sector at an IB, VC or PE as an analyst
Long-Term Goal: To work on projects/ideas that build solutions and create value for the masses

> Initial questions about my profile and background
> Talked about my startup experience and transition into the family business
> A few Technical questions about the industries I have worked in
> Reasoning behind choosing MBA at this stage in career and why BITSoM
> Future Plans and Objectives
> Strengths and Weaknesses
> How have I managed conflict situations at work
> A situation where I had to seek feedback/receive criticism and how I worked on it

Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant?: No
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: The application process at BITSoM took a very holistic approach and no single parameter was a deciding factor. My advice is to not get distracted by a few factors that you might feel are negatives and work towards presenting the truest and best version of yourself.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username:Balagopal Nair
Country/Location :India
Under-Graduate School :Christ University
Under-Graduate GPA:3.4
GMAT/GRE Test scores:640
Total Work Experience :33 Months
Pre-MBA Industry :Tax Consultant (EY)
Target industry post-MBA:Equity Research / Asset Management
Brief about Work Experience : International Tax consultant specialised in double tax implications.
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc):
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars:Trained Carnatic Musician, Automotive Blogger
International Experience :Summer School in London School of Economics and Political Science
Scholarship Given? :No
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? :
Why BITSOM? :Renowed Faculty, Industry Connect, New age curriculum
Which Round did you apply in? :Round 3
Status of your application? (A or WL) :Admit
Short-Term Goal :Work for an MNC in Equity Research or Asset Management
Long-Term Goal :Start and grow my own investment firm
Link to your interview debrief:Very general. Direction of the interview depends on your answers and your CV. Hence be prepared to elaborate on everything mentioned in your CV.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [1]
Given Kudos: 103
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username:Neha Malik
Under-Graduate School :LNMIIT, Jaipur
Under-Graduate GPA:8.16/10
GMAT/GRE Test scores:710
Total Work Experience :55 Months
Pre-MBA Industry : IT, Marketing
Target industry post-MBA: Product Marketing
Brief about Work Experience : Software Developer for 4 years, pivoted into marketing
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc):
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars:Trained Classical Singer
International Experience :
Which Round did you apply in? :Round 2
Short-Term Goal : Brand manager in FMCG companies
Long-Term Goal : Move into strategy roles from marketing POV
Link to your interview debrief:Very general. Direction of the interview depends on your answers and your CV. Hence be prepared to elaborate on everything mentioned in your CV.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [1]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username:Nischal Padarthi
Under-Graduate School : VIT, Vellore
Under-Graduate GPA:8.5/10
GMAT/GRE Test scores:310 ( GRE) || 650 (GMAT)
Total Work Experience :47 Months
Pre-MBA Industry : Technology Consulting -PwC India
Target industry post-MBA: Strategy & Leadership
Brief about Work Experience : Data Analyst and SAP consultant, leading data governance projects for fortune 500 clients
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Partner
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Stand up Comedy, Dancer, Musician
The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : To learn the dynamics behind the business and the functional knowledge of various industries.
Which Round did you apply in? :Round 1
Short-Term Goal : Consulting strategy/MC
Long-Term Goal : Leadership roles at Tech product companies
Link to your interview debrief:CV based and the general understanding of your goals and aspirations.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username: Sanyam Khurania
Country/Location : Mumbai, India
Under-Graduate School : NMIMS, Mumbai
Under-Graduate GPA: 3.23/4
GMAT/GRE Test scores: 710
Total Work Experience : 0
Pre-MBA Industry : N/A
Target industry post-MBA: Finance/Investments
Brief about Work Experience : N/A
What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Supervisor
Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Member-JCI, Cricket, Hockey, Football, Boxing & Swimming
International Experience : Pete Organics, Califronia (Internship)
Why BITSOM? : Stellar global faculty, Individual attention, Focus on leadership & soft skills, Alumni Network (BITS, Pilani)
Which Round did you apply in? : Round 1
Short-Term Goal : Investment Banking
Long-Term Goal : Hedge Fund
Link to your interview debrief: N/A
Any comments, feelings, advice to share?: N/A
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.09
WE:Marketing (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
Name/Username:Rohan Kawley

Country/Location : India / Mumbai

Under-Graduate School: BITS Pilani, Goa

Under-Graduate GPA: 7.28/10

GMAT/GRE Test scores: GMAT 720

Total Work Experience : 7.5 years / 90 months

Pre-MBA Industry : CSR Consulting

Target industry post-MBA: Management Consulting

Brief about Work Experience :
7+ years of cross industry sector experience across pharma, media & entertainment, government, and CSR, driving results across diverse teams in market research, project management & strategy with a core focus on data driven analytics

What is your relation to the Recommenders? (Manager. client etc): Manager (CEO & Founder, Samhita Social Ventures)

Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Daanutsav - Joy of Giving Week, Theater

The motivation for MBA and why Now brief?: To prepare myself for a leadership role where I can strategize & execute programs at scale

Why BITSOM?: My alma mater BITS Pilani backing, Global faculty, ability to lead the way in a founding class

Which Round did you apply in?:R3

Status of your application? (A or WL) :A

Short-Term Goal :To work with top management consulting firms and gain expertise in designing and implementing business strategies across different industries

Long-Term Goal :In the long term, I want to grow in a partner’s role at the consulting firm and help corporate clients in India and neighboring regions to catalyze an enduring societal impact while focused on profits

Spoke about my work experience in different firms and reasons behind my career choices, why MBA, what does BITSoM offer me in terms of goals and what value I bring to the table

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6991 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts