It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 06:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Sep 2014
Posts: 85

Kudos [?]: 49 [0], given: 8

Location: United States
Concentration: Technology
GMAT Date: 04-25-2015
GPA: 3.15
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 18:30
Post your experiences and info!

Kudos [?]: 49 [0], given: 8

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.54
WE: Project Management (Internet and New Media)
Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 13:29
I wrote a review of my experience with Cornell Tech on the other thread (it comes up first in the search results so I figured it would be better there). Here's the link: cornell-nyc-tech-mba-1-year-program-161880.html#p1515229

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Sep 2014
Posts: 85

Kudos [?]: 49 [0], given: 8

Location: United States
Concentration: Technology
GMAT Date: 04-25-2015
GPA: 3.15
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2015, 14:25
Thank you that was a great reply.

Did u go to Cornell tech?

I got the same impression that you did. But I received a message from a Cornell tech mba graduate and his response wasn't very favorable to Cornell.

He said that it is not a great program and felt like a not so well established school..

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 49 [0], given: 8

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 353

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 70

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Human Resources
Schools: XLRI GM"18
GPA: 4
WE: Human Resources (Human Resources)
Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 07:06
mfel wrote:
I wrote a review of my experience with Cornell Tech on the other thread (it comes up first in the search results so I figured it would be better there). Here's the link: cornell-nyc-tech-mba-1-year-program-161880.html#p1515229

does cornell ithaca one year mba need masters degree eg M Tech or M Arch etc ?

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 70

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2016, 15:00
semwal wrote:
mfel wrote:
I wrote a review of my experience with Cornell Tech on the other thread (it comes up first in the search results so I figured it would be better there). Here's the link: cornell-nyc-tech-mba-1-year-program-161880.html#p1515229

does cornell ithaca one year mba need masters degree eg M Tech or M Arch etc ?


It's been a while since you wrote this, but just to clarify, there is no requirement for a technical degree or even a masters to be admitted to the Cornell Tech MBA program. What they do look for is experience and/or fluency in technology or entrepreneurship.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 353

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 70

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Human Resources
Schools: XLRI GM"18
GPA: 4
WE: Human Resources (Human Resources)
Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2016, 23:10
CAVU wrote:
semwal wrote:
mfel wrote:
I wrote a review of my experience with Cornell Tech on the other thread (it comes up first in the search results so I figured it would be better there). Here's the link: cornell-nyc-tech-mba-1-year-program-161880.html#p1515229

does cornell ithaca one year mba need masters degree eg M Tech or M Arch etc ?


It's been a while since you wrote this, but just to clarify, there is no requirement for a technical degree or even a masters to be admitted to the Cornell Tech MBA program. What they do look for is experience and/or fluency in technology or entrepreneurship.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Dear sir,
my querry was regarding cornell ithaca one year mba programme ... i quote mt question again. request u to reply -
" does cornell ithaca one year mba need masters degree eg M Tech or M Arch etc ?

regards

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 70

Re: Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA?   [#permalink] 29 Dec 2016, 23:10
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Any love for 1 year Ithica or NYC Tech MBA?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.