It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 09:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Any tips or recommendations for the Tuck Diversity Conference?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Operations
Any tips or recommendations for the Tuck Diversity Conference? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 14:14
Anyone here also attending the conference next weekend?

Last edited by neuchimie on 05 Nov 2016, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G
Status: Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT

Kudos [?]: 131 [0], given: 3

Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Re: Any tips or recommendations for the Tuck Diversity Conference? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 14:43
neuchimie wrote:
I applied and was invited this year. I've already interviewed for Early Action round. I think the interview went okay, but definitely not my strongest performance.

Any tips on how to make a good impression (and ideally help out your application) while attending the conference? Or just any tips or recommendations from people who have attend previous years' diversity conferences?

Currently Tuck is my top choice, even ahead of HBS and Wharton. But as I applied Early Action, I want to be 100% sure that this is the place for me, as I won't have a chance to go to any accepted students weekends on the (really awesome) chance I get accepted to multiple schools.

Anyone here also attending the conference next weekend?

The conference is great and you will have a really good experience. I have told clients in the past to relax and try to get a sense of the culture. It is both a chance to evaluate the school and give the school another data point as they evaluate you. Just like with any interaction with admissions or school representatives, do your homework. Have questions in mind to ask know the specific reasons Tuck is the place for you and more importantly why you are a good fit for Tuck. It should be a pretty relaxing atmosphere so have fun!

Best,
Scott

Personal MBA Coach
Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting
scott@personalmbacoach.com | +1 617 645 2424
http://www.personalmbacoach.com | http://www.personalmbacoach.com/blog

Kudos [?]: 131 [0], given: 3

Re: Any tips or recommendations for the Tuck Diversity Conference?   [#permalink] 30 Oct 2016, 14:43