Last visit was: 31 Aug 2024, 17:11 It is currently 31 Aug 2024, 17:11
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: WBS '22 (A)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Calcutta MBAEx Applicants (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
I have also paid twice and there is no submit button on the portal.

I have written to the adcom. Hope it gets sorted.

Called multiple times on landline as well, but no one responds. May be everyone working remotely.

Can someone from the adcom/student committee look into this on priority?

Posted from my mobile device
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 373 [0]
Given Kudos: 214
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Calcutta MBAEx Applicants (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Hi Everyone:

Updated the main page with IIMC contact details for any issues/queries:
Also you can tag official IIMC Rep MBAEX2021

IIMC Contact Details:
Email: pgpexadm@iimcal.ac.in /pgpex@iimcal.ac.in
Tel: +91 33 2467 8300-06 (Extn 1172)
Fax: +91 33 2467 6629

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
https://www.iimcal.ac.in/pgpex-applicat ... structions

Thanks.
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 373 [0]
Given Kudos: 214
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi naveenchandra

Email IIMC team asap with your details. Also, let me tag MBAEX2021

Hi MBAEX2021,

Please assist here, Many people here as well as chat have reported issues while submitting applications. I am sure you can help resolve these issues quickly. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

naveenchandra wrote:
I have also paid twice and there is no submit button on the portal.

I have written to the adcom. Hope it gets sorted.

Called multiple times on landline as well, but no one responds. May be everyone working remotely.

Can someone from the adcom/student committee look into this on priority?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Fauji, yes I have reached out to them on e-mail. Hope it gets sorted.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
MBAEX2021

I am facing similar issues too. Not able to submit application since 25/08 even after paying. Please help to sort it ASAP!!

I have already mailed both the contact IDs.

Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1325 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Same issue. I made the payment. I didn't even get any confirmation and again it is asking to pay the application fee.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I am applying to IIMC MBAEx and was wondering where to write our achievements in professional domain as they have space for writing roles only. Should I highlight achievements in the same field?

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I hope the issues regarding application completion acknowledgment are over. We had confirmed with the back end team regarding submission completion.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1325 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
MBAEX2021 wrote:
I hope the issues regarding application completion acknowledgment are over. We had confirmed with the back end team regarding submission completion.

Okay. I still haven't received confirmation that my application is received.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

We are having some minor issues with the payment gateway. We are working on top priority to resolve it.
We will ensure that no candidate is penalised due to their inability to submit their online application within the deadline due to technical issues with the payment gateway. 
In the event of any candidate having problems submitting the online application due to technical issues the data involving the failure will be recorded in our system logs and we will consider all such cases.

Thanks,

Team SAC, IIMC
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 138 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IIMB EPGP"18
Send PM
The interview invites have started to roll out! Congratulations!

Start your preparation for the interviews.

If you are looking for mock interviews with alumni, feel free to PM me.
Regards,
Tridisha

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Send PM
Just curious to know how many of you have received Round 1 interview calls?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8971 [0]
Given Kudos: 3039
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
IIM applicant networking session with Tridisha is today, Sep 8th at 8 PM IST. Join here https://zoom.us/j/93247265635
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 4
WE:Business Development (Retail Banking)
Send PM