GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 15:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Director
Director
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 23:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: P1 in a (philosophical) nutshell
The first period of the MBA program at INSEAD raced by, as I imagine will all subsequent periods. With such a variety and volume of happenings, each day felt like a distinct three (in one): pre-lunch, followed by post-lunch and... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.64
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 23:50
Haha I know the feeling MitchA & achayan90. I just saw someone on Livewire that received an acceptance email yesterday (I thought they always called?) :shock: And that ladies and gentleman was the moment when I officially lost my 'cool' :lol:

Kloi how did your interviews go?
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2017, 23:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Be confident! Keep it up!
Celebrating the end of P1, I am now on the way to Bagan, a northern Myanmar city located 600 km from Yangon, with my 25 friends from the same batch. I didn’t know this city until I met another Japanese... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V36

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2017, 11:05
mndehaan wrote:
Haha I know the feeling MitchA & achayan90. I just saw someone on Livewire that received an acceptance email yesterday (I thought they always called?) :shock: And that ladies and gentleman was the moment when I officially lost my 'cool' :lol:

I'm glad I haven't stared following Livewire, yet...

I had a great first interview, and a confusing second interview, that didn't go as well, so it's making me a little nervous.

All the best everyone.

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2017, 00:05
mndehaan wrote:

Hey mndehaan , my alumni were both great but I didn't get out of the interviews with this superhero feeling :lol: . The first was rather short (30-40mn) and very informal, so it is hard to say how well it went. The second was longer (1.5h ?), and the person challenged me much more on how I would handle difficult situations for example. They both said that I fit the Insead profile though, and that was great because they both felt like the type of people I want to become: life lover successful independent entrepreneurs :)

Now we wait again - good luck you all!
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2017, 01:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: VC Investment Competition: Before We Take on the Grand Finals
Thinking back to a week ago about MANGO CAPITAL’s (I love our team name!) experiences from winning the regional round of the annual VC Investment Competition*, a few highlights stand out. Highlights that I will be sure to bring into... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2017, 03:52
hi, Completed by interviews on the last possible date. I like the fact that INSEAD interviews are very conversational. I read that both the interview reports act as 3rd and 4th recommendation letters to your overall profile.
Okay enough said, now its an excruciating 1 week wait to the crossing line. :shock:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2017, 22:37
Hello everyone!

My first post here! Just wanted to share that I just got an email invitation for an interview (R4).

If anyone out there wants to practice interviewing with me, feel free to PM ;-)

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G928F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.4
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2017, 17:57
I guess this is "THE" week R3's. Wish all of you the best, see you on the other side :)
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2017, 23:00
Sure mate! Hope we cross the finish line...if you have highlighted patience as a strength in your strengths essay now is a good time to give it a solid test! :lol:
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2017, 23:03
Haha I guess patience was not my best strength, already had a hard time sleeping last night, so not looking forward to the next few nights/days :lol: Best of luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2017, 23:31
Now my heart skips a beat each time my phone rings :lol:
This is going to be a very long week! :|
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 01:52
Fingers crosses.
Historically, when did they start making the calls? How far ahead of the deadline?

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 01:58
MitchA wrote:
Fingers crosses.
Historically, when did they start making the calls? How far ahead of the deadline?

What I've found so far is that they mostly start on the Tuesday, have also tried finding a bit more about which AO and what countries, but that's more difficult to determine :lol: it seems that waitlist and rejection emails also start around the same time..
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 02:57
mndehaan wrote:
MitchA wrote:
Fingers crosses.

What I've found so far is that they mostly start on the Tuesday, have also tried finding a bit more about which AO and what countries, but that's more difficult to determine :lol: it seems that waitlist and rejection emails also start around the same time..

Oh boy! So I should start starring at my phone from tomorrow?
And do they not wait to until the deadline to send out WL and rejections? That should be fun.

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.46

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 02:59
Do they always call (positive) or can also send a mail?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.4
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 03:05
From what I've heard they call if you've been admitted. Keeping my phone fully charged at all times :P.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 06:37
Almost the end of the day here guys. Didn't see any decision reported on livewire yet.
Tomorrow is another day :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 06:51
Kloi wrote:
Almost the end of the day here guys. Didn't see any decision reported on livewire yet.
Tomorrow is another day :)

Yeah same here, let's just say that tomorrow is going to be our day! Good luck with sleeping tonight everyone ;)
Intern
Intern
Schools: Ross '19

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2017, 06:55
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 27 Mar 2017, 06:55

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53  ...  56    Next  [ 1111 posts ] 

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto, pabpinor