It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 15:53

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Olin (St. Louis) R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Fuqua R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2017, 19:03
Got invitation on 22nd. AO LL through email.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2017, 00:11
Received interview invitation on 22nd. AO LL through email.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 15

GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2017, 01:24
Is anyone else waiting for a response on the application from AO IR? I have not received any response! :cry: :cry:
shitting bricks now :roll:

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 15

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 7

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 720 Q46 V41

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2017, 01:38
I am - Indian IR. So nervous. Well- today is the day.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 7

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2017, 21:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Everyday is day 1 at INSEAD
… except you get to build stronger relationships with 300+ bright minds as each day goes by. You can bet that no one day is like another in this unique, exhilarating and rewarding environment. On my very first day at... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
WE: Other (Other)

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2017, 06:35
Anyone from R1 know if we are likely to hear back on scholarships before the scholarship response deadline?

The R2 scholarship response deadline is 14th March.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2017, 06:25
anybody knows how many singaporeans have been accepted thus far

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2017, 18:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Gender Inequality & How INSEAD Can Help You Fight It
Aside Marie Curie, can you name a female inventor? This question was posed to me back in December 2016, during the INSEAD Women in Business conference at Bloomberg’s offices in Singapore. I was ashamed of myself for not being able... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 08:06
muffintop86 wrote:
Anyone from R1 know if we are likely to hear back on scholarships before the scholarship response deadline?

The R2 scholarship response deadline is 14th March.

I am still waiting on the scholarship too. Are there still more responses going for R2 scholarship or should I lose hope? :( I saw a lot of people on the forum already got their responses long time ago.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD: The Muggle Version of Hogwarts
As a huge Harry Potter fan, after realizing that I would never receive a Hogwarts acceptance letter, I didn’t think there would any other school giving me the same satisfaction. I wasn’t quite right. Here I am at INSEAD –... Continue Reading →

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.64

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2017, 05:44
How is everyone doing? I just had my second interview yesterday. Both interviews were really nice, with incredibly inspiring people. The style was a bit more like an informal conversation.

They were both asking the more traditional questions on why an MBA and why INSEAD. However they also went into more detail, asking for a tough situation I had to deal with recently, or how I would describe my personality, etc. In both interviews they were also checking whether I had thought through the impact of an MBA abroad. They did really challenge me in my answers, but in a positive way and told me a lot about their own experience. So overall they were very positive conversations!

Now the waiting game continues..

Intern
Intern
B

Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2017, 01:24
mndehaan wrote:
How is everyone doing? I just had my second interview yesterday. Both interviews were really nice, with incredibly inspiring people. The style was a bit more like an informal conversation.

They were both asking the more traditional questions on why an MBA and why INSEAD. However they also went into more detail, asking for a tough situation I had to deal with recently, or how I would describe my personality, etc. In both interviews they were also checking whether I had thought through the impact of an MBA abroad. They did really challenge me in my answers, but in a positive way and told me a lot about their own experience. So overall they were very positive conversations!

Now the waiting game continues..

Hey Mndehaan, thanks for the feedback. I am having mine this week and next week. How long did yours last, and did they say if they will recommend you?
Good luck :)

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.46

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2017, 06:54
Has anyone heard about early decision? How early could it be before official release and any inherent impact on decision?

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

GPA: 3.64

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 08:27
Kloi wrote:
Hey Mndehaan, thanks for the feedback. I am having mine this week and next week. How long did yours last, and did they say if they will recommend you?
Good luck :)

Good luck! If mine are any measure for how they normally go, it will be great. My first interview lasted 1 hour, the second 1 hour and 45 minutes. They both said that they will recommend me. Not sure whether there are any official rules on this, I didn't ask whether they would, they just mentioned it at the end of the conversation. So don't see it as a bad sign if they don't, I'm really not sure what is common here :)

Live4fun wrote:
Has anyone heard about early decision? How early could it be before official release and any inherent impact on decision?

If you mean the final admission decision, based on this forum for round 2 it was a few days before I think. The 3rd round is similar to the 2nd due to some overlap with the interview decisions for the next round, so I'm keeping that as a sort of benchmark.

Not sure I understand your second point about the impact on the decision, you mean whether a quicker decision might mean there was less doubt about your application? As far as I can tell they wait with contacting people until they have made a decision on everyone. Any differences in communication can also come from the difference in AO and their timezone etc.

Besides that, it can depend on the position of the moon, tidal frequencies and any other reason I can come up with i.e. living on speculations here people! :lol:

Good luck with waiting everyone!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Land of Plums
In finance, a plum is a choice investment, or an asset that outperforms other comparable assets. A plum is contrasted to a lemon, a disappointing investment in which your expected return is not even close to being achieved. (source: Investopedia)... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2017, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: So You Want to Live in France?
“What’s it like to live in a small French town surrounded by woods?” If you join INSEAD on its Europe campus, you will be coming to Fontainebleau. You might have been to France before or have heard some stereotypes (whether... Continue Reading →

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 7

Concentration: International Business
GRE 1: 329 Q167 V162
GPA: 3.34
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2017, 02:54

We can't wait for you guys to join us!

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 7

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2017, 21:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Reflections on the Discover Israel Trip
“So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth.” Genesis 11:8, Hebrew Bible With the Discover Israel course over, we returned to our hostel to pack our bags and go our separate ways. Unlike the usual excitement and... Continue Reading →

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 13

Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V36

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 09:14
Getting a little impatient. I interviewed two weeks ago (back-to-back), so it's tough to wait for a whole month.

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.4
WE: Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 16:07
In the same boat here MitchA. Keeping myself occupied with work so that the next 10 days pass by quickly. Coincidentally I'm travelling to Paris for work for a week immediately after that. Either I explore what I'll be experiencing from September or I witness what I'll be missing. Either ways, best of luck !

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2017, 16:07

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52  ...  56    Next  [ 1107 posts ] 

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap