GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Aug 2020, 15:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2020, 04:57
maasai wrote:
Applied for the MAM programme before the March deadline and got shortlisted for interview yesterday - anyone else interviewing for MAM or have any thoughts on how to prepare?

Hi. I got the interview from LBS MAM either in the third round.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Apr 2020
Posts: 19
Location: United Kingdom
GRE 1: Q167 V161
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2020, 05:47
ClaireCATgmat wrote:
maasai wrote:
Applied for the MAM programme before the March deadline and got shortlisted for interview yesterday - anyone else interviewing for MAM or have any thoughts on how to prepare?

Hi. I got the interview from LBS MAM either in the third round.


I have my MFA interview next Thursday.
Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2020, 06:47
X1629738 wrote:
ClaireCATgmat wrote:
maasai wrote:
Applied for the MAM programme before the March deadline and got shortlisted for interview yesterday - anyone else interviewing for MAM or have any thoughts on how to prepare?

Hi. I got the interview from LBS MAM either in the third round.


I have my MFA interview next Thursday.
Best of luck!


Good luck!~ :-D
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3656
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.44
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2020, 12:21
X1629738 wrote:

I have my MFA interview next Thursday.
Best of luck!


X1629738

Congratulations and Good luck for the interview.

You can see some of the latest LBS interview experiences in the following link. I would also request you to add your interview debrief in the same link once you are done with your interview.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/lbs-202/inte ... brief.html
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2020, 23:42
Hi, Have anybody been admitted by the LBS MAM program?
I have gotten the offer (2020 intake) and want to contact the students of MAM 2019 intake!
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 7658
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2020, 23:34
ClaireCATgmat wrote:
Hi, Have anybody been admitted by the LBS MAM program?
I have gotten the offer (2020 intake) and want to contact the students of MAM 2019 intake!


2 admits for MAM in 2019 intake as per decision tracker records. Not sure how active they still are on the forum but please feel free to PM them.

_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2020, 04:35
Narenn wrote:
ClaireCATgmat wrote:
Hi, Have anybody been admitted by the LBS MAM program?
I have gotten the offer (2020 intake) and want to contact the students of MAM 2019 intake!


2 admits for MAM in 2019 intake as per decision tracker records. Not sure how active they still are on the forum but please feel free to PM them.



Thank you so much for your kind reminding~
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Oct 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2020, 12:59
Hey! I've received an admit to the MFA programme (2021) at LBS. Besides the Facebook group, is there any group I can join?
GMAT Club Bot
Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2020, 12:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 48 posts ] 

Calling all LBS (London) MFA,MAM Applicants (2019 Intake)!

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne