Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 14:23 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [5]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: International Business, Leadership
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Congrats to all who've been admitted.
Can you all briefly state your profiles?

Also, I'll only have 36 months of WE by September '19. Is that a concern considering their average WE is above 70 months.
This is the only factor that's holding me back from applying for September '19.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
positive4gmat wrote:
Congratulations to all !
Guys what's the GMAT range for Mannheim 2019 Admit? Thanks

positive4gmat

The following information is from the decision tracker and there are only 4-5 admitted applicants. So, this data doesn't represent the whole class of 2020.

For the class of 2020, there are 4 admitted applicants so far with GMAT scores 730, 630, unknown, unknown
For the class of 2020, there is one rejected so far with a GMAT score of 720
For the class of 2019, there are 4 admitted applicants with GMAT scores 710, 710, 690, unknown
For the class of 2019, there are 6 rejected applicants with GMAT scores 690, 690, 690, 700, 710, 740
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: International Business, Leadership
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
workout wrote:
positive4gmat wrote:
Congratulations to all !
Guys what's the GMAT range for Mannheim 2019 Admit? Thanks

positive4gmat

The following information is from the decision tracker and there are only 4-5 admitted applicants. So, this data doesn't represent the whole class of 2020.

For the class of 2020, there are 4 admitted applicants so far with GMAT scores 730, 630, unknown, unknown
For the class of 2020, there is one rejected so far with a GMAT score of 720
For the class of 2019, there are 4 admitted applicants with GMAT scores 710, 710, 690, unknown
For the class of 2019, there are 6 rejected applicants with GMAT scores 690, 690, 690, 700, 710, 740

Workout, thank you so much!
Appreciate the time u took for this, this information is somewhat helpful.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Got a confirmation today as well, admitted to the full time MBA course starting in Sep 2019...Jay
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V32
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
jayinde wrote:
Got a confirmation today as well, admitted to the full time MBA course starting in Sep 2019...Jay

Congrats!! I am also a Mannheim MBA aspirant, could you please post your interview experience for all to benefit. :) TIA
https://gmatclub.com/forum/mannheim-mba-274/interview_debrief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 91
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
jayinde wrote:

Jay,

Congratulations on your admit. Must feel amazing to be done with the process for good!

Would love to know about your profile and application experience, if you don't mind sharing. We also have a small https://gmatclub.com/chat group for aspirants/candidates. In case you are interested to join it, please DM me your number and I can add you.

Cheers,
Sugandha
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Ben471 wrote:
jayinde wrote:

Congrats!! I am also a Mannheim MBA aspirant, could you please post your interview experience for all to benefit. :) TIA
https://gmatclub.com/forum/mannheim-mba-274/interview_debrief.html

Thanks Ben, and good luck with your application. The reason I did not post a debrief is because I think Narayan's debrief post is already comprehensive. The only additional thing I can add here is that the entire process and the admission team (especially Stefanie) are very professional and friendly. From the time of my application submission to receiving the confirmation today, was 3-3.5 weeks. Hope this helps, happy to help if you or anyone else has any additional questions. Cheers, Jay
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
SugandhaM wrote:
jayinde wrote:

Jay,

Congratulations on your admit. Must feel amazing to be done with the process for good!

Would love to know about your profile and application experience, if you don't mind sharing. We also have a small https://gmatclub.com/chat group for aspirants/candidates. In case you are interested to join it, please DM me your number and I can add you.

Cheers,
Sugandha

Thank you Sugandha, yes it does feel good (and relieved) to have completed the process successfully, good luck with your application. Below my reply to your specific questions:
Profile: Chartered Accountant, 10 years experience in Strategy & Finance for a DAX listed company, 3 years in India, 7 years in Germany
Application experience: extremely positive, the application team are very professional and friendly. Two interview rounds, well described in his debrief by Narayan.
https://gmatclub.com/chat group: thanks for letting me know, I sent you my contact number

If you have additional questions then feel free to send me a DM. Cheers, Jay
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V32
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Kudos
jayinde wrote:

Thanks Ben, and good luck with your application. The reason I did not post a debrief is because I think Narayan's debrief post is already comprehensive. The only additional thing I can add here is that the entire process and the admission team (especially Stefanie) are very professional and friendly. From the time of my application submission to receiving the confirmation today, was 3-3.5 weeks. Hope this helps, happy to help if you or anyone else has any additional questions. Cheers, Jay

Thankyou Jay, and all the very best !!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hello guys,
I am Shriyek and have applied to the MBS MBA 2020 (intake Sept 2019). So far I have been asked to submit the video presentation and I have submitted the Video Presentation on the 14th of Dec. The Adcom has acknowledged the receipt of the presentation and am still waiting for the result of the review.
Also, Congrats to all that have been admitted into the programme.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Unfortunately I was denied after review of Application and Video presentation
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys,

I'm Jose and yesterday I received my admit for Mannheim! I'm looking forward to share the class with some of you. Between, thank you for writing in this forum, it has been really useful during the application process, specially the interview debrief. I can't add much more there since it is perfectly explained by Narayan's. My interviews were a little bit longer though (45-50 minutes). As Jay commented, the admissions team is really profesional and Stefanie always answered my emails in one or two days maximum. Also, the process is pretty fast (about 3 weeks from application).

If you are interested in the school, I would recommend you to apply asap

Good luck for the new applicants

Jose
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 91
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
jtarra wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm Jose and yesterday I received my admit for Mannheim! I'm looking forward to share the class with some of you. Between, thank you for writing in this forum, it has been really useful during the application process, specially the interview debrief. I can't add much more there since it is perfectly explained by Narayan's. My interviews were a little bit longer though (45-50 minutes). As Jay commented, the admissions team is really profesional and Stefanie always answered my emails in one or two days maximum. Also, the process is pretty fast (about 3 weeks from application).

Jose

Hi Jose,

Congratulations on your admit! :)

Do you mind telling us a bit about your profile and GMAT score?

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
SugandhaM wrote:
jtarra wrote:
Hey guys,

Jose

Hi Jose,

Congratulations on your admit! :)

Do you mind telling us a bit about your profile and GMAT score?

Cheers

Thanks

Sure! I'm a materials & industrial engineer with 3 years work experience (Sweden and Spain) in R&D and project management. Also, I have a PhD in materials science an engineering (4 years).
GMAT score of 720 (Q47 - V42)

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Kudos
ashutoshc329 wrote:
Congrats to all who've been admitted.
Can you all briefly state your profiles?

Also, I'll only have 36 months of WE by September '19. Is that a concern considering their average WE is above 70 months.
This is the only factor that's holding me back from applying for September '19.

Hi Ashutosh,
Sorry for reading your post a bit late.I was just going through the thread and realised I missed your post.

My profile is as follows:
GMAT: 680
Industry: Banking
Experience:10+
International Exp: 3 yrs at SBI Frankfurt

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys,

I received my admit for Mannheim FT MBA some time back. I know it's a great school, but I'm not sure how bright the career prospects are for a non-European. Any takes on that? If anyone has alumni contacts who're available to discuss the same, please DM me. Need to give back an answer by Jan end.

Also, if there's a https://gmatclub.com/chat/facebook group for FT MBA class of '20, please let me know.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
swapnilsaran wrote:
Hi guys,

I received my admit for Mannheim FT MBA some time back. I know it's a great school, but I'm not sure how bright the career prospects are for a non-European. Any takes on that? If anyone has alumni contacts who're available to discuss the same, please DM me. Need to give back an answer by Jan end.

Also, if there's a https://gmatclub.com/chat/facebook group for FT MBA class of '20, please let me know.

Thanks!

Congratulations Swapnil and welcome to the class. I do not know of any Facebook group yet, but there are 6-7 of us from the FT 2020 class who are part of a https://gmatclub.com/chat group, DM me your number if you'd like to be added.

In terms of job prospects, I'm sure you've read the employment report, etc. Job prospects would also depend on your profile, past work ex., your target industries, your proficiency in German among others. I have spoken to a couple of Alumni as well as current students, happy to share what they told me / their contact details if it helps. Cheers, Jay
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts