Join us for MBA Spotlight – The Top 20 MBA Fair      Schedule of Events | Register

It is currently 06 Jun 2020, 20:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
BSchool Moderator
S
Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 27 Aug 2019, 02:02
Welcome all Nanyang class of 2021 hopefuls. Let's use this platform to know each-other, exchange ideas, discuss app strategies, and some profile discussions may be? Give a shout out!

Nanyang MBA Deadlines

Nanyang Decision Tracker & Historical Admit Data | Add Nanyang to your profile

Originally posted by Sourav700 on 28 Jul 2019, 21:37.
Last edited by Narenn on 27 Aug 2019, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
deadlines
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2020, 10:53
Same here.
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2020, 14:20
Hi all,

I applied in R2 and for me the overall process was surprisingly quick.
Must have submitted my application around January 10th and had the interview about a week later.
Earlier this week I received an admission offer with a strict deadline for feedback asap.

FYI, I inquired about the potential risks around the coronavirus given the recent developments in China and whether the non-refundable deposit would be lost in case it would be a risk to come to Singapore to study:

"Your concerns are valid and we are aware of current difficult situation. The enrolment deposit is non-refundable as per the university’s regulation.
We would definitely need a candidate to pay the enrolment deposit to confirm their acceptance. However, given the current situation we are in discussion with the management on how to handle requests similar to yours. Please be rest assure that we will not penalise the candidates of their $10,000 due to the current epidemic.
We will be informing candidates of the management’s decision soon. The decision will be made before the acceptance deadline."

Good luck to those still awaiting feedback from NTU
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q169 V157
GPA: 3.8
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2020, 18:52
That's nice to hear, I applied in early R3. Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2020, 23:28
Ollie10 wrote:
Hi all,

I applied in R2 and for me the overall process was surprisingly quick.
Must have submitted my application around January 10th and had the interview about a week later.
Earlier this week I received an admission offer with a strict deadline for feedback asap.

FYI, I inquired about the potential risks around the coronavirus given the recent developments in China and whether the non-refundable deposit would be lost in case it would be a risk to come to Singapore to study:

"Your concerns are valid and we are aware of current difficult situation. The enrolment deposit is non-refundable as per the university’s regulation.
We would definitely need a candidate to pay the enrolment deposit to confirm their acceptance. However, given the current situation we are in discussion with the management on how to handle requests similar to yours. Please be rest assure that we will not penalise the candidates of their $10,000 due to the current epidemic.
We will be informing candidates of the management’s decision soon. The decision will be made before the acceptance deadline."

Good luck to those still awaiting feedback from NTU

Hey Ollie,

Congrats on being accepted. I have accepted the offer during round 1 and I too am concerned about the recent developments around coronavirus impacting international applicants. Please let us know here if you hear back from the management.

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2020, 09:15
Hey,

Congratulations to you too! Please see below the feedback I received:

s you may be aware, Singapore has undertaken numerous precautionary measures in response to the evolving novel coronavirus situation. We understand it is now a global effort to halt the transmission. Singapore has also stepped up and implemented a series of defensive measures to safeguard it’s citizens and residents. We would like to assure you that the situation is monitored very closely and we are confident the novel coronavirus will be contained in the very near future.

We continue to admit students for NBS’s graduate programmes, with the view that there are no government-imposed travel restriction on specific countries/travellers’ profiles by June 2020. To aid your decision-making upon receiving our offer, please note that we will refund the enrolment fee of $10,000 if

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Singapore does not grant you the required In-Principle Approval (IPA) due to imposed travel restriction related to the novel coronavirus. All full-time international students are required to apply for IPA in May or June 2020.
ICA denies your entry to Singapore due to travel histories which correspond with existing measures that are in response to the novel coronavirus situation, or suspension of visa facilities at that instance.
The country/city you reside in, prior to entering Singapore, enforces travel restriction due to the novel coronavirus. Hence, resulting in you not being able to leave the country/city.

*Any other request for a refund of the enrolment fee will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

We understand embarking on a Master’s programme is an important investment of your time and treasure. The school does not take your enrolment decision lightly, hence hope the above gives you the necessary assurance and confidence.

We have faith that people around the world will overcome the virus situation soon. Meanwhile, wishing you and loved ones good health and a great week ahead!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V33

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2020, 05:06
I got a denial mail today. All the best to other applicants!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2020, 12:02
what is the cut-off score to apply in NUS ??
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21 (WL)

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2020, 22:23
Till when one can submit recommendations after submitting the application form ?

Intern
Intern
B
Shivam Misra: Shivam Misra
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2020, 05:59
Hey Guys, This is Shivam and I am planning to submit my application for NTU MBA in R3.
I have seen these questions before but I will still ask and I will be thankful if some one can help.

1- After submitting refree name- my refree did not receive email for referral. I also mailed college- no reply, messaged them on FB, still waiting to hear from them.
2- Recommendation has to come before deadline of 31st march or is there some relxation with that?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2020, 22:39
Hey has anyone heard back from NTU recently? I gave my in person interview the week before last and still haven't heard back
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2020, 17:46
Do you'll know if they only email admitted students or will they also email people who have been denied?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 630 Q39 V38
GPA: 2.11

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 21:35
Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for NTU MBA FY2020 intake?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 21:44
There isn’t an official group but admitted students are having a group on https://gmatclub.com/chat. If you can PM your number I can add you there.

Andrew830202 wrote:
Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for NTU MBA FY2020 intake?

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21 (WL)

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 21:16
Does anyone who has applied in Round 3 received any response from NTU ??

Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q169 V157
GPA: 3.8
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 21:33
mudit89 wrote:

nope, not yet
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 21:44
letsdothis48 wrote:
Hey has anyone heard back from NTU recently? I gave my in person interview the week before last and still haven't heard back

letsdothis48

Can you please add your interview debrief in the following link?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ntu-mba-230/ ... brief.html

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2020, 21:47
mudit89 wrote:

mudit89 GovinSA

As per the decision tracker, I see one applicant who applied in R3 and heard back from NTU.

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.16.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.16.00 AM.png [ 225 KiB | Viewed 551 times ]

B

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2020, 03:23
workout wrote:
letsdothis48 wrote:

letsdothis48

Ok sure, will do that!

Can you please add your interview debrief in the following link?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ntu-mba-230/ ... brief.html

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge
My NTU Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 19:41
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2020, 12:59
TanmayP wrote:

Thank you TanmayP for submitting a review on NTU. How is NTU responding to the current situation? Are all of the classes online? Do you have any advice for new admits who might have to take online classes for a while?
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021   [#permalink] 16 Apr 2020, 12:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 106 posts ] 

Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: GmatDaddy