Last visit was: 10 Jun 2024, 00:30 It is currently 10 Jun 2024, 00:30
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
Schools: Ross (Michigan) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.31
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
Schools: Ross (Michigan) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.31
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
gijoedude wrote:
I have my interview scheduled on campus. Bus ticket booked, hotel booked and looking forward to interview. Did you guys wear a suit to the interview?

Please DO wear a suit. Dress code for B-School interviews is formal. :)
You wanna look like you are the next big-shot CEO.. :twisted:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
mba2014hopeful wrote:
I have an off-campus interview coming up and the interviewer told me it would be really casual. Should I go in jeans or stay in business casual?

If he said it's casual, I think its ok not to wear a suit. That's what I did in my interview.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
explorer21 wrote:
AshForGMAT wrote:
Hello Guys!

I had a question regarding the non-co-signor loan that is offered by Ross School of Business. Please can someone tell me if this is offered or not by Ross for class of 2014?

I was told earlier that it is not and some reference was made to some blogpost by Soojin. However the website of Ross says that the non-co-signor loan is available for international students via the RSB UMCU loan...

Would appreciate if someone can give a definitive answer to this...

Thanks a lot,
Ash

I'm not that knowledgeable about cosigning, loans, and the financial aid process but I don't think they are offering that loan anymore.

Yes, you are right - they won't be offering a no co-signer loan program to international students. You will have to look elsewhere to finance your studies. Depending on your nationality, there may be other financing options available to you.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 157 [0]
Given Kudos: 249
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2015
GRE 1: Q170 V166
GPA: 3.22
WE:Management Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Had an amazing time at Ross for the Consortium interview day! Ross is the only school that's felt truly like home to me. Good luck to everyone in R2. I hope we all get in and see each other at GBR! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 60
Send PM
Could someone please confirm that if I haven't heard from the school about my R2 application- Am I certainly not getting an invite????
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 61 [1]
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.13
WE:Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
method wrote:
Had an amazing time at Ross for the Consortium interview day! Ross is the only school that's felt truly like home to me. Good luck to everyone in R2. I hope we all get in and see each other at GBR! :)

Good luck with the R2 decision, method. Hope to see you at GBR in April!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
Send PM
method wrote:

A big +1 on this.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey everyone,

My interview is in a couple of days on campus. Should I expect an interview with a student/alum or an admissions officer? Also is the interview blind and will they interview me based on the resume I uploaded or will it based on my entire app?

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gijoedude wrote:
Hey everyone,

My interview is in a couple of days on campus. Should I expect an interview with a student/alum or an admissions officer? Also is the interview blind and will they interview me based on the resume I uploaded or will it based on my entire app?

Thanks!

It should be with an MBA2 and it should be blind except for the resume that you uploaded when scheduling. Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 84 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Dartmouth (Tuck) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.66
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
gijoedude wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Blind interview (except for your resume) and expect student, but could be adcomm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Schools: Northwestern (Kellogg) - Class of 2013
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Interviewer can be a student or ad-com member but will be blind. The person would have seen only the resume you will upload.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shobhit Singhal
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.65
WE:Consulting (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Hi Folks,

I had my Skype interview yesterday with an MBA2. All questions were run-of-the-mill and the interview was very conversational and i think it was okay not too bad not too good....

-Ash
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Had my interview today. The questions were like going to a laser eye surgery: clinical and precise. It was with an MBA2. Lasted for about 30 minutes or so. Even though I answered correctly I have no clue how the interview was or what the interviewer thought...the interviewer had a poker face so I couldn't judge at all.

Btw, AA is such a cute little town. I walked around the campus and found the buildings to be sooooo gorgeous and old world. It was exactly how I imagined a college town would be. Not to mention the Ross building itself. It's awe inspiring. I arrived early for the interview and the main area was empty, but when I was about to leave it was milling with students. Definitely one of the best facilities of any business school. I am glad I made the trip! If I get in, I definitely see myself here for 2 years.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gijoedude wrote:
Had my interview today. The questions were like going to a laser eye surgery: clinical and precise. It was with an MBA2. Lasted for about 30 minutes or so. Even though I answered correctly I have no clue how the interview was or what the interviewer thought...the interviewer had a poker face so I couldn't judge at all.

Btw, AA is such a cute little town. I walked around the campus and found the buildings to be sooooo gorgeous and old world. It was exactly how I imagined a college town would be. Not to mention the Ross building itself. It's awe inspiring. I arrived early for the interview and the main area was empty, but when I was about to leave it was milling with students. Definitely one of the best facilities of any business school. I am glad I made the trip! If I get in, I definitely see myself here for 2 years.

Wow, you were there before the students? Must've been an early interview.

And if you're still in town (and don't have to drive any time soon) then I'd suggest grabbing a bite and a pint at Arbor Brewing Company. Their pub food is solid and they have a bunch of really good in-house brews. Worth a look if that kind of thing is up your alley.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 84 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Schools: Dartmouth (Tuck) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.66
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
imalawyer wrote:
gijoedude wrote:

Wow, you were there before the students? Must've been an early interview.

And if you're still in town (and don't have to drive any time soon) then I'd suggest grabbing a bite and a pint at Arbor Brewing Company. Their pub food is solid and they have a bunch of really good in-house brews. Worth a look if that kind of thing is up your alley.

Other fun options: Ashley's pub (beers galore) and Zingerman's deli (om nom nom)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
LadyRoadWarrior wrote:
Other fun options: Ashley's pub (beers galore) and Zingerman's deli (om nom nom)

Oh yeah, great call, these too. Zingerman's especially; their stuff is seriously delicious. (and now I want to get one of their sandwiches but I'm sitting 600 miles away. argh)
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 157 [0]
Given Kudos: 249
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2015
GRE 1: Q170 V166
GPA: 3.22
WE:Management Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
All this food talk around lunch time, you guys have got me hungry!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  51   52   53   54   55  ...  85   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6957 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts