GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 15:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 580 Q44 V27
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2015, 07:33
owylde01 wrote:
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:
Just checked the intranet site, and as expected only a handful of colleges have accommodation available. Thinking of Regents Park due to its proximity to Said.

interesting. are u going for college acommodations as well?

I'm not sure yet. I havent really looked at any off campus options just yet. have you?

not really. I was thinking about going for a college acommodation to enhance the experience but the colleges available are not the ones I was thinking about living...don't really know what to do...
Intern
Intern
It really does get better  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2015, 08:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: It really does get better
In the months since my last post, I often looked forward to writing about things getting better, but they just… never did. The times that I felt I wasn’t smart enough to get through this programme, and wanted to give …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
A trickle of rewards  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2015, 03:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: A trickle of rewards
Five modules into the EMBA, meeting up with classmates in Oxford has started to feel like meeting old friends, and the slightly unfamiliar role as student has gradually become less strange. The week-long modules give us a chance to …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
EMBA Module 5  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2015, 03:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: EMBA Module 5
“Strategy is the art of creating superior performance,” stated Professor Thomas Powell as he led EMBA-12 into a deep dive of the elements of strategy, strategic thinking and operational frameworks.  A richly textured module covered the art of industry analysis, …
Manager
Manager
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2015, 08:31
Hi

Congrats on getting into Oxford-Said!

For those of you who have plans to get a job in the US after b-school, you should definitely check out pymetrics.

pymetrics is a neuroscience game-based platform that reveals your traits and matches you with companies and jobs you're compatible with.

It's free, fun and easy.

http://bit.ly/1JxEviS
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 16 Jul 2015, 08:31

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   [ 365 posts ] 

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: nvdmurty