GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 11 Dec 2019, 20:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
From Module 4: The inner working of Firms and Markets…  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2015, 09:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: From Module 4: The inner working of Firms and Markets…
EMBA-12 Classroom turned into a trading floor during a simulation exercise – buyers and sellers in a marketplace looking to trade live-time.

Understanding how Oligopoly works, determining output levels and how to maximize profits in a live group/team simulation.

EMBA-12
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 580 Q44 V27
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2015, 09:17
Anyone applying today for the round 6?
Intern
Intern
A place for learning  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2015, 08:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: A place for learning
One may argue that Trinity is the prettiest of the termly triad. It is quintessentially Oxonian, more so than Michaelmas’ fresh-faced hearties, or Hilary’s frost-covered spires. As the limestone warms under a delicate spring sun, Oxford’s gardens and lawns come …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Said'16 (A)
GRE 1: Q165 V164
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2015, 05:54
Any one else get interview invite?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
Schools: Said'16 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
WE: Architecture (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2015, 09:33
Congrats. Yes, I received a round 6 interview invitation yesterday. I've been practicing my Skype interviewing. Good luck to all.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2015, 09:47
Congrats and good luck!
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 05:11
Anyone going to interview in Oxford?

Monday is coming!! anyone got the confirmation of who is going to interview you?? i'm waiting anxiously here!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 07:31
I had my interview with Grant today. Great person. Really enjoyed it. Good luck on Monday.
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2015, 07:38
owylde01 wrote:
I had my interview with Grant today. Great person. Really enjoyed it. Good luck on Monday.

can you do a quick debrief?

how was it? do you think you did good?
Intern
Intern
On interdisciplinarity, your advertising scepticism, and children’s pi  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2015, 03:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: On interdisciplinarity, your advertising scepticism, and children’s picture books
Needless to say that given the morally dubious status of the business realm, the prejudice seeps through to the business school’s academic denizens and their research activities. But I suspect only a small percentage of my colleagues would agree the …
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2015, 21:39
Wanted to share my experience. I recently got invited for a R6 interview at SBS. It was an open day with about 25/30 applicants.

Overall the experience was great with a strong caliber of students. Interview questions ranged from why MBA to some specific on my work experience.

I will find out by the end of this week regarding my application.

Good luck to all!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2015, 02:39
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:

Had an interview on 16th in India (In-person). Was a great experience.

Below is a debrief:

1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Goals
3. Alternative plans
4. Why MBA?
5. Why now?
6. How do you keep your team motivated?
7. Did you ever find an area at work where improvement was possible, how did u tackle the challenges and what was the outcome?
8. How do you keep yourself stress-free?
9. Why Oxford and how would you contribute to Oxford?
10. Greatest work challenge.
11. Then the interview asked if I had any questions for her. I had a couple of questions and she answered them pretty well.

Lasted for about 40 minutes.
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2015, 05:38
ishmeet15 wrote:
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:

Had an interview on 16th in India (In-person). Was a great experience.

Below is a debrief:

1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Goals
3. Alternative plans
4. Why MBA?
5. Why now?
6. How do you keep your team motivated?
7. Did you ever find an area at work where improvement was possible, how did u tackle the challenges and what was the outcome?
8. How do you keep yourself stress-free?
9. Why Oxford and how would you contribute to Oxford?
10. Greatest work challenge.
11. Then the interview asked if I had any questions for her. I had a couple of questions and she answered them pretty well.

Lasted for about 40 minutes.

nice!!

good luck to us all!!

Tomorrow is the big day!! :-D :shock:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2015, 08:26
Just got an email. See you all in September!
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2015, 08:33
owylde01 wrote:

Congrats!!!!

same here!!

see you all in september!! :-D :-D :-D
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2015, 09:19
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:

Congrats!!!!

same here!!

Congrats!!!

Have you though about your college choice yet? I was thinking Green Templeton (like many others) but I'm sure its packed by now.
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2015, 09:58
owylde01 wrote:
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:

Congrats!!!!

same here!!

Congrats!!!

Have you though about your college choice yet? I was thinking Green Templeton (like many others) but I'm sure its packed by now.

Haven't decided yet. I think I don't want to be where everyone else is. I'm definitely going for a college close to school but I was kinda looking foward to be with non-business school students.

do u have a second choice?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2015, 06:50
Just checked the intranet site, and as expected only a handful of colleges have accommodation available. Thinking of Regents Park due to its proximity to Said.
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2015, 07:15
owylde01 wrote:
Just checked the intranet site, and as expected only a handful of colleges have accommodation available. Thinking of Regents Park due to its proximity to Said.

interesting. are u going for college acommodations as well?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2015, 07:31
crazu4 wrote:
owylde01 wrote:

interesting. are u going for college acommodations as well?

I'm not sure yet. I havent really looked at any off campus options just yet. have you?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 30 Jun 2015, 07:31

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 365 posts ] 

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: sunmoon, nvdmurty