GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 06 Dec 2019, 18:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Three weeks last summer….  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2015, 04:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Three weeks last summer….
Last year I attended the Said Business School’s Advanced Management and Leadership Program (OAMLP).  The course was a three week residential program (at Egrove Park, not the main business school) that did three things: refreshed and updated my business skills …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
That career thing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2015, 03:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: That career thing
It’s sort of like that old toy, where you try to get a little silver ball through the complex maze enclosed in a plastic circle and out the other end safely. Often at first, you lack the perspective to be …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: Said'16 (A)
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 15:24
jasmeetpu wrote:
Shan33 wrote:
ypatni wrote:
I did!!!

:-D :-D nice!
Let's just wait till March 27 to see if we can get an interview invite. =)

I applied for R4 too.. Lets see how it works out. All the best guys:-)

:) one more day!
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 09:45
Mine arrived at 3 PM! I am super happy. Good luck to everyone.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 09:50
mns18051985 wrote:
Mine arrived at 3 PM! I am super happy. Good luck to everyone.

i got mine too!

Thinking about flying to UK for interview. I will see if i can get vacation approved from my manager, cuz i'm in the middle of some projects.
Intern
Intern
Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 09:54
I met someone during the Oxford Open Day who traveled from the US for his interview. I guess it is not that uncommon...
Intern
Intern
Schools: Said'16 (II)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 10:17
Hi Guys

I got a call too :-D . I am really excited.
One question regarding the transcripts. Do we have to send the original copies or notarized and attested copies will work.

I am a post graduate and its going to be very difficult for me to arrange the transcripts on such a short notice from 2 universities.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Said'16 (I)
WE: Consulting (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 11:17
I got the invite too!!! Let's see how it goes. M planning skype interview!!

Posted from my mobile device
Richard Ivey School Moderator

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 11:19
Hi everyone! I just got an email regarding interview invite.

I also have query about the transcripts. Do they need original?

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Operations
WE: Consulting (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 11:34
No they don't need originals if attested copies can be managed. And I would recommend you to get in touch with adcom. I did the same and got replies in a day or two.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 17:36
I'm just waiting to hear back about the interview date, I prefer to fly to UK for an in person interview on Apr 20th. Anyone else consider doing an in-person interview? NYC is closer to me but I would want to live on campus for a week ;)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 18:07
Just confirmed with school about the interview date. I'm flying to London for the interview, and will stay on campus for a week. Anyone else plans to do an in-person interview?
Intern
Intern
Operations in world apart  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 01:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Operations in world apart
Tap tap taptaptap tap… The heat is pressing in the small room and 25 dedicated pairs of hands of hands rapidly punches the data, faxed in from Europe during the night. Tilak on our foreheads mixes with sweat as we …
Intern
Intern
Where the W’s are…  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Where the W’s are…
I wake up in the middle of the night. “Why”? is my first thought. “What?”, is my second. And my third one is “How does not start with a W.” Do I detect some pre-exam stress?

The Why, What and …
Intern
Intern
Through Term Two: The Transformation Report  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 06:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Through Term Two: The Transformation Report
Continuing from, “Through Term One: The Transformation Report”.
Term Two featured many interviews for Oxford MBA students. For those who explored management consulting careers, it was a time for case-based interviews. Case interviews vary in structure depending on …
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2015, 20:12
good luck to all R4 appliants
Intern
Intern
The term with the most moving parts  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 04:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: The term with the most moving parts
Two thirds through my MBA and things are dovetailing into a final term filled with opportunities and answers. This past term had many moving parts, with coursework, competitions and extensive private equity (PE) interviews.

The coursework was split between core …
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2015, 15:20
Received an email today and was ecstatic. Then opened it and realized it was just an acknowledgement of my transcripts being received. Anyone else anxiously awaiting for decision this Friday, the 24th?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.24

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2015, 03:32
gurubhai1000 wrote:
Received an email today and was ecstatic. Then opened it and realized it was just an acknowledgement of my transcripts being received. Anyone else anxiously awaiting for decision this Friday, the 24th?

I feel you bro haha

That also happened to me back then

Best of luck to all R4 applicants!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2015, 03:32
Anyone got call or email? nerve starts overwhelming my normal life.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2015, 03:32

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 365 posts ] 

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: sunmoon, nvdmurty