GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Dec 2019, 22:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2015, 18:46
Got in as well! :) only email, no calls! I'm from India. Other Admits, do get in touch!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GRE 1: Q159 V161
GPA: 3.49
WE: Sales (Advertising and PR)
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2015, 19:36
I got in with an email from the adcom, no call, no scholarship notice (which I think means it comes separately) See some of you in March for the Oxford Experience Weekend! - US applicant.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2015, 21:16
I am admitted too. Can't wait to see all of you after the summer. - HK applicant
Intern
Intern
Adaptability and LSE’s Emerging Markets Forum  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2015, 03:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Adaptability and LSE’s Emerging Markets Forum
I spent the latter half of last week in London attending LSE’s Emerging Markets Forum, an extremely well organized and high profile event held annually by LSE’s student union.

Big name speakers from a variety of industries addressed …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
What happens between diploma modules?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 10:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: What happens between diploma modules?
So module 1 of my Diploma in Strategy and Innovation is over and module 2 is still seven weeks away, so what to do in the interim? Well if you are someone like me who needs a bit of added …
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Said'16 (A)
GRE 1: Q165 V164
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 12:52
Anyone applying in R4?
Intern
Intern
Module 1 – Inspiring  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Module 1 – Inspiring
I’ve just completed the first module (Strategy) of the Diploma in Financial Strategy at Oxford’s Saïd Business School (SBS). On a personal note, I currently work in finance with an EMEA remit for product planning. My motivations for applying …
Intern
Intern
Oxford Diploma in Organizational Leadership – Module 1  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Oxford Diploma in Organizational Leadership – Module 1
On a bright, blustery Oxfordshire morning with the winter sun bouncing off the distinctive Bath stone and copper-clad spire, I arrived at Said Business School to begin module one of the Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership.

Once inside, Said’s West …
Intern
Intern
My experience of the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: My experience of the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
I was travelling around rural Myanmar for 2 months straight before I got onto the plane to UK to attend the Diploma in Strategy and Innovation or DipSI Program. My mind was still focused on work and on Myanmar. It …
Intern
Intern
Invest wisely: invest in you  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Invest wisely: invest in you
“Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.” John Kenneth Galbraith

One of the things that I focussed on, in this MBA
Intern
Intern
Finally feeling like I’m settled in Oxford  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2015, 05:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Finally feeling like I’m settled in Oxford
These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. Once again, I underestimated the vast amount of things that Oxford offers. I often wonder how students are able to juggle the social aspect of Oxford life with their academic …
Intern
Intern
…and breathe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2015, 06:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: …and breathe
So that was the Analytics module: Thirteen cortisol-inducing sessions of risk analysis, optimisation, decision trees, Monte Carlo simulations and regression modelling. Plenty of fresh concepts to digest for a non-quant, but luckily our outstanding professor, Dolores, happily arranged impromptu …
Intern
Intern
Why Oxford?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2015, 06:00
FROM Oxford Admissions Blog: Why Oxford?
My first university degree was in a completely different field to the business world I currently find myself in. With a little experience under my belt, about 6 months ago, I started thinking about my next challenge, how can I …
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 11:46
Anyone applied for R4? =)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Said'16 (I)
WE: Consulting (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 12:40
I did!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 14:01
ypatni wrote:
I did!!!

:-D :-D nice!
Let's just wait till March 27 to see if we can get an interview invite. =)
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
GRE 1: Q158 V153
GPA: 3.74
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 15:01
Did anyone actually got a scholarship?
Manager
Manager
B
Affiliations: CIPS
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE: Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 20:58
Curumo wrote:

The intranet mentions that, for Stage 3 applicants, all scholarship decisions have been taken on 17th March. The adcom said it has informed the succesful candidates by email too.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Said'16 (II)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 23:05
Shan33 wrote:
ypatni wrote:
I did!!!

:-D :-D nice!
Let's just wait till March 27 to see if we can get an interview invite. =)

I applied for R4 too.. Lets see how it works out. All the best guys:-)
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
GRE 1: Q158 V153
GPA: 3.74
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2015, 22:50
Rizz wrote:
Curumo wrote:

The intranet mentions that, for Stage 3 applicants, all scholarship decisions have been taken on 17th March. The adcom said it has informed the succesful candidates by email too.

I know what Intranet says - the thing is that none of 40+ other candidates with whom I am in contact got anything...So I am just curious if they give only a few scholarships this year.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 19 Mar 2015, 22:50

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 365 posts ] 

Calling all Said-Oxford Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: sunmoon, nvdmurty