GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Sep 2018, 22:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UCD Smurfit MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
Re: Calling all UCD Smurfit MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 20:40
Mbaapplicant292018 wrote:
omukuba wrote:
Mbaapplicant292018 wrote:
And when did you find out?

Posted from my mobile device

I submitted my application on Tuesday 30th January, received interview invite via email on Friday 2nd February, interviewed on Tuesday 13th February and received conditional offer on Friday 16th February pending my GMAT and IELTS scores.
I hope this answers your question Mbaapplicant292018

It does thank you. Im going to find out tomorrow i think!

Well, my portal still shows Application status as Complete, Submitted. I tried contacting the admissions team twice through the 'contact us' option on the website to check if I can submit the application with just the date of the TOEFL test. I received no response. So I went ahead with just that and submitted the application on 26 Feb. Once again, after receiving the TOEFL score report, I mailed the team @ internationaladmissions@ucd.ie . I am yet to receive a response from the university. How do you guys get in touch with the adcom?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.2
Premium Member
Re: Calling all UCD Smurfit MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 23:39
Well, my portal still shows Application status as Complete, Submitted. I tried contacting the admissions team twice through the 'contact us' option on the website to check if I can submit the application with just the date of the TOEFL test. I received no response. So I went ahead with just that and submitted the application on 26 Feb. Once again, after receiving the TOEFL score report, I mailed the team @ internationaladmissions@ucd.ie . I am yet to receive a response from the university. How do you guys get in touch with the adcom?[/quote]

mail here: mba@ucd.ie
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2018, 11:38
Got my offer yesterday I am delighted! Any whatsapp group made?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2018, 12:22
Do people want to connect?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2018, 00:43
Hi,
I had submitted my application on 19th Feb 2018. Any idea when will the Round 2 results be announced.
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2018, 02:05
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
Hi,
I had submitted my application on 19th Feb 2018. Any idea when will the Round 2 results be announced.

No idea, Adwitiya. Generally, they take lots of time in processing. I got the result after 2 months of submission.
Have they scheduled an interview for you?

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Kaushik
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2018, 06:19
ImAnkitKaushik wrote:
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
Hi,

No idea, Adwitiya. Generally, they take lots of time in processing. I got the result after 2 months of submission.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Kaushik

Hi Ankit,
I have got just a response stating that round 2 applications will be processed in coming weeks.
Last year, a friend got interview invite within a week of submission , in the month of March and admit letter the same day.
This year they are taking a lot of time.
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2018, 06:41
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
ImAnkitKaushik wrote:
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Kaushik

Hi Ankit,
I have got just a response stating that round 2 applications will be processed in coming weeks.
Last year, a friend got interview invite within a week of submission , in the month of March and admit letter the same day.

Okay. All the best!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2018, 23:57
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
ImAnkitKaushik wrote:
AdwitiyaKumar wrote:
Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Kaushik

Hi Ankit,

I received the same mail from UCD and I have not had an update since. Planning to call them up today. Portal has been showing "Application Complete & Documents Reviewed" since Feb/Mar first week.

Have you received a call from them yet ?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2018, 01:58
Hi Aravind,
I have not received any communication from them yet.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2018, 01:47
Is there any WhatsApp group for the admitted students?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2018, 00:13
Offer accepted. Few Chinese applies the Smurfit MBA. Haven't found any other Chinese fellows in domestic forums. Let's get connected!!!
Re: Calling all UCD Smurfit MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2019! &nbs [#permalink] 28 May 2018, 00:13

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 72 posts ] 

Calling all UCD Smurfit MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap