GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Apr 2019, 01:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student
B
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
WE: Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2017, 20:09
I heard back today and got accepted. I am going to join the HAAS EWMBA program since I am from the Bay Area. But am definitely honored to be accepted into the Anderson FEMBA program.
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2017, 21:43
I got the call and am in too! Looking forward to start in a few months!

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2017, 13:14
Just got the call that I was accepted! Possibility for fellowship too. So excited!!
Current Student
B
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2017, 13:24
Just got the call myself as well! Congrats everyone!
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 13:33
Have all the calls gone out already?
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 15:12
PTMBA7 wrote:
Have all the calls gone out already?

I believe so. I received an e-mail that mentioned being able to call everyone early last week.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.96
WE: Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 17:11
For admitted students, does https://appstatus.grad.ucla.edu/Account/AppStatus.aspx accurately reflect your status?
Manager
Manager
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 22:36
mba2017sd wrote:
I have flexibility to do either section. Does anyone know if there are traditional differences in the available sections? I'd assume that obviously the weeknight students would typically live & work closer to UCLA. However, are certain industries or demographics more or less represented in the Weekend vs Weeknight sections? For example, do older/married students tend to pick one section over another? Is one more involved with clubs or social events than others?

There probably is a loose correlation that more Saturday or flex students are married or with families. But it could also be a larger intake of non-local students as well that can't commute to Westwood midweek. I personally think you bond more as a Saturday student. You spend all day with your core including lunch and potentially happy hour or dinner after. Compared to weeknights, most people rush home after class at 10pm.

Not to mention, Saturday students get breakfast and snacks whereas weeknights only get snacks.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2017, 10:47
Just got a call. Admitted! Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2017, 13:07
Cares wrote:
mba2017sd wrote:
I have flexibility to do either section. Does anyone know if there are traditional differences in the available sections? I'd assume that obviously the weeknight students would typically live & work closer to UCLA. However, are certain industries or demographics more or less represented in the Weekend vs Weeknight sections? For example, do older/married students tend to pick one section over another? Is one more involved with clubs or social events than others?

There probably is a loose correlation that more Saturday or flex students are married or with families. But it could also be a larger intake of non-local students as well that can't commute to Westwood midweek. I personally think you bond more as a Saturday student. You spend all day with your core including lunch and potentially happy hour or dinner after. Compared to weeknights, most people rush home after class at 10pm.

Not to mention, Saturday students get breakfast and snacks whereas weeknights only get snacks.

Breakfast? I'm sold. :-D
Current Student
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.38
WE: Engineering (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2017, 16:10
Got the admission offer today via phone!
Current Student
GMAT 1: 690 Q40 V44
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2017, 10:14
ohemjeestatus wrote:
I have a bit of conundrum. A week after my interview with adcom at Anderson, I was let go from my job.

Hah! You and me both. Literally the week after. Management roles at my (now) old company are now required to sit in Orlando--no thanks!

I recommend hitting up your own network and using any Anderson resources you can get. I'll be doing the same.

Good luck to you.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 14:37
I had applied to USC Marshall, UCLA Anderson, and Berkeley Haas...pleased to report I will be attending UCLA Anderson's FEMBA Program. Good luck to everyone!

Sameer Agrawal
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!   [#permalink] 31 Jul 2017, 14:37

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 133 posts ] 

Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2020!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: nainy05, mihir0710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap