It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 12:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Sep 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Location: India
GPA: 3.3
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 09:22
Accepted with Scholarship! :) :)

P.S.: I have been following this thread off and on for some time and got a lot of help from this and earlier threads. I would be very happy to share my experiences with all the applicants. :)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2212

Kudos [?]: 845 [0], given: 595

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 11:43
debashish51020 wrote:
Accepted with Scholarship! :) :)

P.S.: I have been following this thread off and on for some time and got a lot of help from this and earlier threads. I would be very happy to share my experiences with all the applicants. :)



Great Congrats.
Can you please share your profile?

Regards
Stone Cold

_________________

Give me a hell yeah ...!!!!!

Kudos [?]: 845 [0], given: 595

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Sep 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 6 [1], given: 0

Location: India
GPA: 3.3
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 12:57
1
This post received
KUDOS
stonecold wrote:
debashish51020 wrote:
Accepted with Scholarship! :) :)

P.S.: I have been following this thread off and on for some time and got a lot of help from this and earlier threads. I would be very happy to share my experiences with all the applicants. :)



Great Congrats.
Can you please share your profile?

Regards
Stone Cold



Thanks, Stonecold.

My profile:
Nationality: Indian
GMAT: 690
TOEFL: 109
CGPA: 7.8/10
WE: IT consulting in Oracle Cloud for 2.5 years. Had two internships for 3 months each.
Extra-curriculars: Vice-president of Toastmasters Club, Involved with Oracle Volunteers, Member of Corporate Cricket team.

Regards,
Debashish

Kudos [?]: 6 [1], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 917

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2016, 23:46
Congratulations debashish51020!

How many of you are putting up your case in Round 2 at Illinois and any more results from Round 1?

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Sep 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Location: India
GPA: 3.3
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 11:11
Keats wrote:
Congratulations debashish51020!

How many of you are putting up your case in Round 2 at Illinois and any more results from Round 1?


Thanks a lot, Keats! :)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2017, 11:18
Got admitted.. :).. Just now got the mail.

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2014
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 07:59
Has anyone received the interview call after submitting the application on 15th Jan ?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Aug 2015
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

Location: India
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 570 Q42 V26
GMAT 3: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 14:12
sumit89 wrote:
Has anyone received the interview call after submitting the application on 15th Jan ?


I submitted my application on 10 Jan, received an interview invite on 21 Jan and was interviewed yesterday (1 Feb).

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2014
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 01:31
anujchowdhary92 wrote:
sumit89 wrote:
Has anyone received the interview call after submitting the application on 15th Jan ?


I submitted my application on 10 Jan, received an interview invite on 21 Jan and was interviewed yesterday (1 Feb).



Congrats Anuj !! Can you please share your profile . I submitted my application on 15th Jan and still waiting for the interview call.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Aug 2015
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

Location: India
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 570 Q42 V26
GMAT 3: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 02:33
sumit89 wrote:
anujchowdhary92 wrote:
sumit89 wrote:
Has anyone received the interview call after submitting the application on 15th Jan ?


I submitted my application on 10 Jan, received an interview invite on 21 Jan and was interviewed yesterday (1 Feb).



Congrats Anuj !! Can you please share your profile . I submitted my application on 15th Jan and still waiting for the interview call.


Thank you !! Awaiting their decision now. It might be delayed since, they will have to wait for my retake score to be reported before taking a final decision.

GMAT : 620 (at the time of Application)
TOEFL: 108
Work Experience : 27 Months in Manufacturing in India
Graduation : Mechanical Engineering NIT Trichy
CGPA : 6.67/10
Nationality: American (OCI)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Transforming Educational System
Joined: 21 Sep 2016
Posts: 279

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 43

Location: India
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V27
GRE 1: 319 Q170 V149
WE: Education (Non-Profit and Government)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2017, 21:18
I submitted on 15th and still waiting an interview invite
_________________

Resume Guides
GMAT Critical Reasoning and Outside Knowledge

If you found my post helpful, kindly press "+1 Kudos" to appreciate :) ..TIA

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 43

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 917

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2017, 12:59
Any whatsapp group for admitted applicants? I would be making one. Please PM me your phone numbers. Also, is anyone attending Illinois MBA Alumni Banquet in Chicago?

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Aug 2015
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

Location: India
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 570 Q42 V26
GMAT 3: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2017, 13:41
anujchowdhary92 wrote:
sumit89 wrote:
Has anyone received the interview call after submitting the application on 15th Jan ?


I submitted my application on 10 Jan, received an interview invite on 21 Jan and was interviewed yesterday (1 Feb).


Admitted.

Received the email a few hours ago.

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 20

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2016
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.19
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 03:10
Admitted!

Submitted on around Jan. 14,
Invited on Feb. 7
Interviewed on Feb. 21

And I received the admission e-mail on Mar. 2.

Excited :-D

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 917

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 04:02
asiacom1 wrote:
Admitted!

Submitted on around Jan. 14,
Invited on Feb. 7
Interviewed on Feb. 21

And I received the admission e-mail on Mar. 2.

Excited :-D


May congratulations. Would you mind sharing a brief profile snapshot of yours (country/work-industry/GMAT/GRE)

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2016
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 570 Q42 V26
GMAT 2: 600 Q44 V28
GMAT 3: 620 Q47 V29
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 04:03
Congratulations on the admit !!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jul 2015
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q40 V46
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2017, 21:29
Hi, did anybody have to interview with the Business Career Services team post the first round of interview? Any help on what to expect would be appreciated! Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 917

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2017, 02:33
Admitted Illinois candidates,

You can PM me your mobile number if you'd like to be a part of admitted whatsapp group of Illinois' MBA Class of 2019.

Thank You.

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 79

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
P
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4719

Kudos [?]: 3720 [0], given: 2420

Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2017, 08:17
Image


Start your MBA with Illinois Today
Kick start your dream career by talking with Serena Hoff, Associate Director of Admissions at the Illinois MBA.



The Illinois MBA wants to be a part of your success story. We want to meet and talk with you about how we can help you achieve your dream career and get you on the right track with your MBA journey. Join us for an Illinois MBA Webinar March 29 at 8:00 am (PST). You can get personalized insights about your application, learn more about how to make your application stand out, and receive an application fee waiver.

The Illinois MBA is one of the most hands-on, real world, client-based MBA programs in the country. Learn why it’s the right fit for you.



When:

Wednesday, March 29th, 2017; 8 am Pacific Time (11am EDT, 4pm BST, 8:30pm IST)

Registration Link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 3210594818




Speaker: Serena Hoff, Associate Director of Admissions.
Serena has worked for the Illinois MBA for three years. She currently serves as the Associate Director of Admissions, where she focuses on the entire admission process ranging from screening applications, interviews and admission offers. Prior to joining the Illinois MBA Admissions team, Serena worked as a Business Services Coordinator at Christie Clinic where she oversaw the frontline operations and served as a Lean Process Improvement Facilitator. Serena is a two-time University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign alumna earning her bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Communications in 2005 and her MBA in 2013.






-
_________________

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Kudos [?]: 3720 [0], given: 2420

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
P
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4719

Kudos [?]: 3720 [0], given: 2420

Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2017, 08:08
The webinar is currently in progress. We hope to see you all in the webinar. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 3210594818

Narenn wrote:
Image


Start your MBA with Illinois Today
Kick start your dream career by talking with Serena Hoff, Associate Director of Admissions at the Illinois MBA.



The Illinois MBA wants to be a part of your success story. We want to meet and talk with you about how we can help you achieve your dream career and get you on the right track with your MBA journey. Join us for an Illinois MBA Webinar March 29 at 8:00 am (PST). You can get personalized insights about your application, learn more about how to make your application stand out, and receive an application fee waiver.

The Illinois MBA is one of the most hands-on, real world, client-based MBA programs in the country. Learn why it’s the right fit for you.



When:

Wednesday, March 29th, 2017; 8 am Pacific Time (11am EDT, 4pm BST, 8:30pm IST)

Registration Link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 3210594818




Speaker: Serena Hoff, Associate Director of Admissions.
Serena has worked for the Illinois MBA for three years. She currently serves as the Associate Director of Admissions, where she focuses on the entire admission process ranging from screening applications, interviews and admission offers. Prior to joining the Illinois MBA Admissions team, Serena worked as a Business Services Coordinator at Christie Clinic where she oversaw the frontline operations and served as a Lean Process Improvement Facilitator. Serena is a two-time University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign alumna earning her bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Communications in 2005 and her MBA in 2013.






-

_________________

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Kudos [?]: 3720 [0], given: 2420

Re: Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019   [#permalink] 29 Mar 2017, 08:08

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 61 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Urbana-Champaign MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.