GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 19:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 04:47
Welcome all waitlisted candidates. Use this thread to share the information, updates, concerns regarding the process, strategies to get off the waitlist, etc.

INSEAD Waitlist Roll Call

*Note:- This is an auto-generated list. If you don't see your username, please check whether your INSEAD application status is "Waitlisted"

Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 05:17
vibsaxena wrote:
Kingtaso wrote:
Update on my status. Accepted from the waitlist of R2. Don't lose hope guys!

Congrats! Were you in touch with the school during this time? I have only sent one email since I was WL'ed from R2.

I sent the first email accepting the waiting list and I included my plans to improve my application (because they don't give you personalized feedback) because I knew I had some weak points due to my Statistics grade in university and the feedback my boss gave me (mostly that I get distracted way too easily). I also went to the open day event they had in February before the pandemic, where I engaged with current INSEAD students and some of the INSEAD staff. I actually ended up buying a book that an INSEAD student recommended me to help me concentrate better at work.

I was planning on writing an update email on my progress improving my skills and shoring up my weaknesses before the acceptance email arrived.

I'm still going to continue to improve myself so that I can be the best version of myself when the MBA starts.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 08:54
Kingtaso wrote:
vibsaxena wrote:
Kingtaso wrote:
Update on my status. Accepted from the waitlist of R2. Don't lose hope guys!

Congrats! Were you in touch with the school during this time? I have only sent one email since I was WL'ed from R2.

I sent the first email accepting the waiting list and I included my plans to improve my application (because they don't give you personalized feedback) because I knew I had some weak points due to my Statistics grade in university and the feedback my boss gave me (mostly that I get distracted way too easily). I also went to the open day event they had in February before the pandemic, where I engaged with current INSEAD students and some of the INSEAD staff. I actually ended up buying a book that an INSEAD student recommended me to help me concentrate better at work.

I was planning on writing an update email on my progress improving my skills and shoring up my weaknesses before the acceptance email arrived.

I'm still going to continue to improve myself so that I can be the best version of myself when the MBA starts.

I was planning to visit the Singapore campus, had planned my India visit according to that as well, but by the time I could, the campus closed! I am glad that you had a good time interacting with current students and the INSEAD staff!
It's clear that you have got a great handle on yourself mate, can see why INSEAD wanted to extend you an offer after meeting you :)
Which campus did you get in to?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2020, 17:12
Many Congrats SgtPepper and Kingtaso. I was waitlisted in R1. Have sent only 2 emails so far. Anyone one else in similar situation? Any movements for R1 waitlists?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2020, 08:23
Hello folks! Anyone heard back from INSEAD recently or got in from W/L? This wait is sipping away every ounce of patience in me!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 16:21
Insead postponed start of September 2020 intake to October. Lot of uncertainty !

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 07:05
WVYI wrote:
Insead postponed start of September 2020 intake to October. Lot of uncertainty !

Yeah! Plus most of the WL results in the past years' had been out by the second week of May (going by past WL threads)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 21 May 2020, 07:05

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 26 posts ] 

Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto, pabpinor