GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 08 Apr 2020, 15:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 7515
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 04:47
Welcome all waitlisted candidates. Use this thread to share the information, updates, concerns regarding the process, strategies to get off the waitlist, etc.

INSEAD Waitlist Roll Call

*Note:- This is an auto-generated list. If you don't see your username, please check whether your INSEAD application status is "Waitlisted"


_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 17:52
Thanks for opening the thread.

I am waitlisted from R1.

Indian female 710 Gmat
Chartered Accountant: All India rankholder
5 yrs work experience in India and USA
Experience in handling international clients from Europe and Middle East as well.
Completed graduation from a top commerce college
Know basic French
Current Industry: Finance, Tax
Target Industry: Strategy

Presently residing in Singapore. Will be starting work from Jan.

Would like to hear from other waitlisted candidates as well!!

Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Location: Philippines
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.55
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2019, 01:03
2
Hello to all! Waitlisted from R1.

Filipino, male, 30 years old.
Graduated from top 3 university in the Philippines.
710 GMAT.
9 years work experience, family business background (automotive & industrial products).
Work involves dealing with companies from around 15 countries and territories in Asia (including home country), Europe, Middle East, and USA.
Speaks English, Filipino (Tagalog), and 3 Chinese languages fluently.

Fingers crossed to us all!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2020, 01:16
Hello there everybody. Waitlisted yesterday in Round 2.

Venezuelan/Spanish/Greek male 27 years old
690 GMAT
4 years of work experience in Spain, 1 Year in Venezuela. All in Civil Engineering and the Construction Industry.
I speak English, Spanish, and French. I know Greek.

Good luck to everybody!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Location: Taiwan
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.16
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2020, 07:22
Hi, R2 WL here as well.

Indonesian 27/M, have been working in Taiwan for 4 years (financial services), lived here for 10 years.
GMAT 690
Fluent in Indonesian, English, Mandarin, Japanese

Fingers crossed... have been panicking for 2 straight days since the notice..

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2020, 15:39
Has there been any movements for R1 waitlisted candidates, in R2?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Location: France
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V44
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2020, 03:28
Hi all,

I'm a 30 years old french guy
GMAT 680
Working as supply chain engineer in agribusiness with experience in FMCG and pharma industry
6 years of experience
Accepted at Said, HEC Paris and waiting for IMD

I have been waitlisted at INSEAD after having applied in R2, got my decision by email on Jan 10th.
I would like to send an additionnal essay focusing more on how I fit with the school, plus let them know that I got a promotion at work in the meantime to try to get off the waitlist.

Do you know when the deposits are due to be paid for R2 admits? In order to know when to send this update, as I guess some movements will happen then.
And as I have to answer to HEC beg. of March, I will need to take a decision then.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2020, 16:50
SgtPepper wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a 30 years old french guy
GMAT 680
Working as supply chain engineer in agribusiness with experience in FMCG and pharma industry
6 years of experience
Accepted at Said, HEC Paris and waiting for IMD

I have been waitlisted at INSEAD after having applied in R2, got my decision by email on Jan 10th.
I would like to send an additionnal essay focusing more on how I fit with the school, plus let them know that I got a promotion at work in the meantime to try to get off the waitlist.

Do you know when the deposits are due to be paid for R2 admits? In order to know when to send this update, as I guess some movements will happen then.
And as I have to answer to HEC beg. of March, I will need to take a decision then.

Thanks


Hi mate,
Did you find answers to your queries? And congrats for the rest of the admits! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Location: France
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V44
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2020, 00:46
vibsaxena wrote:
SgtPepper wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a 30 years old french guy
GMAT 680
Working as supply chain engineer in agribusiness with experience in FMCG and pharma industry
6 years of experience
Accepted at Said, HEC Paris and waiting for IMD

I have been waitlisted at INSEAD after having applied in R2, got my decision by email on Jan 10th.
I would like to send an additionnal essay focusing more on how I fit with the school, plus let them know that I got a promotion at work in the meantime to try to get off the waitlist.

Do you know when the deposits are due to be paid for R2 admits? In order to know when to send this update, as I guess some movements will happen then.
And as I have to answer to HEC beg. of March, I will need to take a decision then.

Thanks


Hi mate,
Did you find answers to your queries? And congrats for the rest of the admits! :)


Hi, thanks for your message.
No I didn't, but if we consider that it's exactly one month after they gave the admit decision, then it should be some time this week.

Are you in the same situation?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2020, 14:21
SgtPepper wrote:
vibsaxena wrote:
SgtPepper wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a 30 years old french guy
GMAT 680
Working as supply chain engineer in agribusiness with experience in FMCG and pharma industry
6 years of experience
Accepted at Said, HEC Paris and waiting for IMD

I have been waitlisted at INSEAD after having applied in R2, got my decision by email on Jan 10th.
I would like to send an additionnal essay focusing more on how I fit with the school, plus let them know that I got a promotion at work in the meantime to try to get off the waitlist.

Do you know when the deposits are due to be paid for R2 admits? In order to know when to send this update, as I guess some movements will happen then.
And as I have to answer to HEC beg. of March, I will need to take a decision then.

Thanks


Hi mate,
Did you find answers to your queries? And congrats for the rest of the admits! :)


Hi, thanks for your message.
No I didn't, but if we consider that it's exactly one month after they gave the admit decision, then it should be some time this week.

Are you in the same situation?


Yes, I am. DM'ing you.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 10:49
Hi guys,

When you are shortlisted, this happens after the interviews or you even don't do the interviews?
ARLee Consulting
User avatar
G
Status:
MBA Admissions & Career Coaching by INSEAD alumnus and former Samsung Head of HR. Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE

Affiliations:
INSEAD MBA 11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 283
Location: Spain
Reviews on GMAT Club:
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Feb 2020, 11:15
Hi mateusorsini94,

I guess you mean waitlisted, right? Applicants are placed on the waitlist after being interviewed.

Warm regards
Alex
_________________
Alex Ruiz Lee, INSEAD MBA'11D (with experience as Admissions Interviewer)
ARLee Consulting - Founder and Managing Director
MBA Admissions & Career Coach - HR Executive Director

Mobile: +34 696 097 784
Email: alex@arleeconsulting.com | alex@ruizlee.es
Web: https://www.ARLeeConsulting.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexruizlee/

Check out our REVIEWS on GMAT Club here

Email us your CV for a free evaluation of your profile

Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE!

Check out MBA Essay Database. Download our App and enjoy discounts and free stuff.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2020, 01:34
Hi, have there been any movements in the waitlist so far? How long should the wait be generally? Any idea, anyone?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2020, 19:35
WVYI wrote:
Hi, have there been any movements in the waitlist so far? How long should the wait be generally? Any idea, anyone?

Posted from my mobile device


No movement AFAIK. Looking at last years' threads, the wait can be till May/June! Third round results on 20th, can expect a little movement around the time but it's just pure speculation from my end.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2020, 16:12
I see. Do you think the COVID 19 will end up delaying waitlist movements? As we know the school dean also caught the virus. Such an unfortunate news.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Location: France
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V44
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 02:12
Hi guys,
Keep the faith, I was waitlisted from R2 and just got admitted (to Singapore though, my choice was Fontainebleau)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 08:05
SgtPepper wrote:
Hi guys,
Keep the faith, I was waitlisted from R2 and just got admitted (to Singapore though, my choice was Fontainebleau)


Congrats mate! Happy for you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Location: France
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V44
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2020, 01:10
vibsaxena wrote:
SgtPepper wrote:
Hi guys,
Keep the faith, I was waitlisted from R2 and just got admitted (to Singapore though, my choice was Fontainebleau)


Congrats mate! Happy for you!


Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 03:43
Update on my status. Accepted from the waitlist of R2. Don't lose hope guys!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 32
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.12
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2020, 03:53
Kingtaso wrote:
Update on my status. Accepted from the waitlist of R2. Don't lose hope guys!


Congrats! Were you in touch with the school during this time? I have only sent one email since I was WL'ed from R2.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 26 Mar 2020, 03:53

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 23 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - INSEAD Sept 2020 Intake

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne