It is currently 20 Apr 2018, 05:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.75
Re: Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 18:58
This post received
KUDOS
Sorry, I don't have any numbers for admitted students in R1.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Re: Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 20:54
dimitri92 wrote:
Layman24

Thank you. Does anyone know if Wharton gives people admission between 1st and 2nd round decisions?

Nope. they don't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you do TODAY is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 20:54
bsybeen wrote:
Sorry, I don't have any numbers for admitted students in R1.

Thanks bsybeen

What you do TODAY is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2018, 00:23
Does anyone know what's the acceptance rate for Wharton EMBA? I know few sites say 40%-45% but whats the reality? Any insight will be helpful.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 12:22
Do we've to wait till 28th or they start calling a week before to admitted? Anyone know?

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 05:16
This post received
KUDOS
Capricorn369 wrote:
Do we've to wait till 28th or they start calling a week before to admitted? Anyone know?

i think they will start calling on Monday the 26th..
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.45
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 16:58
Applied in R2 to Wharton-SF (exec) 2018 intake class.
Waiting to hear back.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Operations
GPA: 3.94

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 11:42
Has anyone heard back on R2 decisions yet?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 13:25
fd98169 wrote:
Has anyone heard back on R2 decisions yet?

i am checking the website everyday now.. i guess we will hear back very soon..
Top Contributor
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Affiliations: SPG

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 07:36
Top Contributor
Hi folks, Has anyone heard anything as of today - 3/23 (10:30 am-ish)?

press kudos, if you like the explanation, appreciate the effort or encourage people to respond.

Download the Ultimate SC Flashcards

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.7
Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 08:00
This post received
KUDOS
dimitri92 wrote:
Hi folks, Has anyone heard anything as of today - 3/23 (10:30 am-ish)?

West Coast applicant here. Nothing yet for me. I've looked around for other forums where folks may be posting and I haven't been able to find one like this. A twitter search doesn't find much - no one seems to be announcing their admission there, either.

Very hard to read the tea leaves on this. Note that, at least as far as this post is concerned, no one began posting about their acceptance until January 23rd - a day before the official announcement. It's possible that the admissions folks ask admitted students to keep it under their hat until the last minute. Or it's certainly possible that I'm reading too much into that.

Looks like wait and see is the best policy.

Best of luck to all. Here's hoping someone reading this has an especially-great Friday.
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 10:00
Personally, i highly doubt the committee saying, "hey you, here is a secret: you're in, but don't announce it yet".
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 10:18
sanfrancisco wrote:
Personally, i highly doubt the committee saying, "hey you, here is a secret: you're in, but don't announce it yet".

Agreed. Pure speculation on my part above. Just trying to think of some reason why admits are stating their admission came on January 17/18 but didn't post until the 23rd. Plenty of other possible reasons for the delay, though.

Are there any R1 admits out there who would be willing to shed some more light on how the admissions notification process worked? More than a few of your (possible) future classmates would love to know.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 19:24
Hey Guys - Anyone heard anything?

Top Contributor
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Affiliations: SPG

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 08:57
Top Contributor
any news today? Did someone get a call? Goodluck everyone! Can someone, who has already been admitted give details of the call? Does someone from the Admissions email you before calling you or is it a call that just comes in without a formal notification? Does it comes on Friday or do people start getting the calls on Monday and Tuesday before the decision day (Wednesday)?

press kudos, if you like the explanation, appreciate the effort or encourage people to respond.

Download the Ultimate SC Flashcards

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 09:40
dimitri92 wrote:
any news today? Did someone get a call? Goodluck everyone! Can someone, who has already been admitted give details of the call? Does someone from the Admissions email you before calling you or is it a call that just comes in without a formal notification? Does it comes on Friday or do people start getting the calls on Monday and Tuesday before the decision day (Wednesday)?

Nope. No call yet. Good Luck!

6 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 09:46
This post received
KUDOS
I'm posting this to hopefully lessen everyone's anxiety. I'm a former student. I received my call 2 days before the actual date (I actually received my call on a Saturday). Some other classmates received a call earlier, some received a call later. I also had a number of classmates that said they never received a call at all, but were admitted only after looking on the website. Please don't read too much into when/if you receive a call, everyone will know this week. I hope this helps at least someone sleep better over the next two nights.

Best of luck to all!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 13:54
DeltaOfOne wrote:
I'm posting this to hopefully lessen everyone's anxiety. I'm a former student. I received my call 2 days before the actual date (I actually received my call on a Saturday). Some other classmates received a call earlier, some received a call later. I also had a number of classmates that said they never received a call at all, but were admitted only after looking on the website. Please don't read too much into when/if you receive a call, everyone will know this week. I hope this helps at least someone sleep better over the next two nights.

Best of luck to all!

Which website to look - Where I submitted the application ?
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 13:57
Yes, applyWeb
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 14:05
anyone heard?
Re: Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020   [#permalink] 27 Mar 2018, 14:05

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 127 posts ] 

Calling all Wharton EMBA Applicants(Ph/SF) 2018 Intake Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: rohan2345

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap