It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 10:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants

  post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1689

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

Schools: Kellogg '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 07:02
No word as yet...fingers still crossed!

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 13 Jun 2007
Posts: 410

Kudos [?]: 83 [0], given: 0

Schools: Wharton, Booth, Stern
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 07:52
If anyone is interviewing on campus and wants to meet up, I'm available and willing to have a chat if that can help (fit birds with big tits will have priority).
_________________

Wharton admits, join the rugby team!! It'll be by far the best experience of your MBA life

Kudos [?]: 83 [0], given: 0

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1323

Kudos [?]: 127 [0], given: 6

Schools: Tuck
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 09:29
Audio wrote:
If anyone is interviewing on campus and wants to meet up, I'm available and willing to have a chat if that can help (fit birds with big tits will have priority).


I'm quoting just so that it's saved forever in the annals of the internet!

RF
_________________

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 127 [0], given: 6

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Posts: 87

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 10:01
LOL

Audio wrote:
If anyone is interviewing on campus and wants to meet up, I'm available and willing to have a chat if that can help (fit birds with big tits will have priority).

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 165

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 10:58
Has anyone heard anything today? Nothing for me...

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 1437

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Schools: Chicago Booth '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 10:59
nope, quiet today so far. I haven't heard of any morning invites today, maybe they will send their invites in the afternoon today:)

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 13 Jun 2007
Posts: 410

Kudos [?]: 83 [0], given: 0

Schools: Wharton, Booth, Stern
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 12:45
On a more serious note, I really am available for a coffee chat if you're on campus. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.
_________________

Wharton admits, join the rugby team!! It'll be by far the best experience of your MBA life

Kudos [?]: 83 [0], given: 0

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 1437

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Schools: Chicago Booth '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 12:56
Audio wrote:
On a more serious note, I really am available for a coffee chat if you're on campus. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.


I'll let you know you know by 5 pm on the 13th

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:14
Take it easy, guys. Ding from Wharton is nothing big deal.

There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

MBA is not the only way to success and success is a far cry from happiness.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 1437

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Schools: Chicago Booth '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:17
winstonct wrote:
Take it easy, guys. Ding from Wharton is nothing big deal.

There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

MBA is not the only way to success and success is a far cry from happiness.


Welcome to Gmatclub

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 851

Kudos [?]: 99 [0], given: 1

Location: Chicago
Schools: Chicago Booth 2011
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:23
terp26 wrote:
winstonct wrote:
Take it easy, guys. Ding from Wharton is nothing big deal.

There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

MBA is not the only way to success and success is a far cry from happiness.


Welcome to Gmatclub


Yeah, he's new so I'll let that blasphemous comment slide :wink:

Kudos [?]: 99 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 34

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:53
New to this forum. Just thought of joining the Wharton party. I applied to Wharton a few days before the deadline. No invite yet. Good luck y'all.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:57
What are you trying to say with the word "blasphemous", dude?
:evil:


sonibubu wrote:
terp26 wrote:
winstonct wrote:
Take it easy, guys. Ding from Wharton is nothing big deal.

There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

MBA is not the only way to success and success is a far cry from happiness.


Welcome to Gmatclub


Yeah, he's new so I'll let that blasphemous comment slide :wink:

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 1437

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Schools: Chicago Booth '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 14:57
It is 5PM EST and no invites today? That means we should expect some tomorrow!!

Kudos [?]: 195 [0], given: 12

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 851

Kudos [?]: 99 [0], given: 1

Location: Chicago
Schools: Chicago Booth 2011
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 15:02
winstonct wrote:
What are you trying to say with the word "blasphemous", dude?
:evil:


There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

That is borderline blasphemous for those of us dying for a Wharton admit ;)

Kudos [?]: 99 [0], given: 1

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1689

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

Schools: Kellogg '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 15:10
terp26 wrote:
It is 5PM EST and no invites today? That means we should expect some tomorrow!!


goodness I hope so. This wait is killing me :)

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1689

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

Schools: Kellogg '11
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 15:12
terp26 wrote:
Audio wrote:
On a more serious note, I really am available for a coffee chat if you're on campus. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.


I'll let you know you know by 5 pm on the 13th


Ditto for me :)

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 31

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 16:00
Nonsense and pay attention to your potty mouth.

sonibubu wrote:
winstonct wrote:
What are you trying to say with the word "blasphemous", dude?
:evil:


There are so many things more important in your life than going for a MBA at Wharton.

That is borderline blasphemous for those of us dying for a Wharton admit ;)

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 204

Kudos [?]: 13 [1], given: 4

Schools: Chicago Booth (Re-app), LBS, UCLA Anderson, Oxford Said, INSEAD (withdrawn)
WE 1: Investment Management
Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 16:21
1
This post received
KUDOS
Invited to interview!

Kudos [?]: 13 [1], given: 4

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 60

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2008, 16:47
submitted 4th of october- and invited today around 2pm. Believe me dont give up yet. I thought I have no shot. Hang in there!!

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants   [#permalink] 06 Nov 2008, 16:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  67    Next  [ 1339 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Wharton 2013 - Calling All Waitlisted Applicants aerien 126 14 Jul 2013, 19:34
461 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Wharton 2013 - Calling All Applicants aerien 1614 07 Apr 2014, 01:38
176 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Wharton 2012 - Calling All Applicants mpg2011 2335 05 Jun 2012, 21:41
497 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants Jmw125 3321 18 Jul 2011, 14:06
114 Calling all Wharton Fall 2010 Candidates javaexe 2087 08 Jan 2011, 23:42
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Wharton Fall 09 Applicants

  post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, bb10, BrushMyQuant, aerien



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.