[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "249_school_count"
Calling ASU(W.P.Carey) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake Class of 2024 : W.P. Carey (Arizona) - Page 2
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 06:11 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 06:11
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
   1   2   3   4  ...  17   
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
GRE 1: Q154 V162
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 166
Send PM
Re: Calling ASU(W.P.Carey) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake Class of 2024 [#permalink]
Hi..so are the interview invitation rolling basis or they declare it on set date? Also what about the results? Are they rolling or they are as per set deadline or date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling ASU(W.P.Carey) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake Class of 2024 [#permalink]
Kudos
shaunak075 wrote:
Hi..so are the interview invitation rolling basis or they declare it on set date? Also what about the results? Are they rolling or they are as per set deadline or date

I don't know if interview invitation are on a rolling basis, but decision dates are set. Check the school website others. Dec. 10 for round 1

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 267
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell whether the W.P. Carey application requires an unofficial GMAT score (uploading a scanned copy of the test center score report) or an Official GMAT Score (reported to the school by GMAC)?

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Also, for Letter of recommendations, Is LOR required to be submitted before the deadline or is there a buffer period given post deadline for LOR submission?
Current Student
Send PM
NeverEverGiveUp11 wrote:
Also, for Letter of recommendations, Is LOR required to be submitted before the deadline or is there a buffer period given post deadline for LOR submission?

It is often said that you have a one week period of grace. But it is in your best interest to get everything ready before the deadline.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Hi guys, anyone who is done with their interview, please share your experience. Thank you in advance.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys, anyone who is done with their interview, please share your experience. Thank you in advance.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
anjaliranolia wrote:

I am done with it

2 people from adcom for interview.

Standard questions....why mba, why wp carey, leadership experience and style...time when you worked in team and had conflict, how did you handle it and react ........biggest professional achievement......in the end they might ask you if you get selected in all the schools you applied, what kind of school you will choose(Do not name the school name but tell the aspect of the school which you will choose).

They might ask you which other school you have applied to(Be very careful with what you answer)

Hope this helps
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling ASU(W.P.Carey) MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake Class of 2024 [#permalink]
Thisisit5 wrote:
anjaliranolia wrote:

I am done with it

Standard questions....why mba, why wp carey, leadership experience and style...time when you worked in team and had conflict, how did you handle it and react ........biggest professional achievement......in the end they might ask you if you get selected in all the schools you applied, what kind of school you will choose(Do not name the school name but tell the aspect of the school which you will choose).

They might ask you which other school you have applied to(Be very careful with what you answer)

Hope this helps

Thank you for sharing. Were there any case based questions?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
anjaliranolia wrote:
Thisisit5 wrote:
anjaliranolia wrote:

I am done with it

Hope this helps

Thank you for sharing. Were there any case based questions?
No, they asked me in term of my start up venture those were more behavioral or action oriented questions
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Gabodok wrote:
NeverEverGiveUp11 wrote:

It is often said that you have a one week period of grace. But it is in your best interest to get everything ready before the deadline.

Thank you

Does Carey accept GMAC common letter of recommendation?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
NeverEverGiveUp11 wrote:

Thank you

Does Carey accept GMAC common letter of recommendation?[/quote]

Not exactly. But they say that if your recommender has already written you a LoR, they can copy and paste the same in Carey’s Recommendation form’s answer box.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Operations (Computer Software)
Send PM
Did anyone receive a mail or any update after the interview? What's your status in My ASU?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys, did anyone of you attend the current student Roundtable, mailed with the Interview mail, after their MBA Interview?
I wanted to know does this roundtable session has anything to do with the admissions?
Thanks in advance.

Current Student
Send PM
anjaliranolia wrote:
Hi guys, did anyone of you attend the current student Roundtable, mailed with the Interview mail, after their MBA Interview?
I wanted to know does this roundtable session has anything to do with the admissions?
Thanks in advance.

I don't think it does, but it is good you attend, to get a feel of ASU from current students. It is a session with current students, no Adcoms member will stay in the meeting beyond introduction.
Current Student
Send PM
Decision day in 20days!

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi guys,
I need a help in clarifying below point.

Is letter of recommendation mail sent once "Supplement info" page is saved and continue? And for that we have to upload essays too?
Because I did fill the names and tried to save and continue but it asked for Essay document for upload.
Can anyone please clarify this, how did you go about sending LOR requests.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4  ...  17