GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2018, 14:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Admitted
15 Jan, 2018
AnushkaG GMAT: 650, Q39, V41; GPA: 3.19; WE: 55 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2018, 05:20
Hi Guys,

I have a GMAT of 620 with 4.3 years of work experience in Software Industry.
I'm applying for fall'18 FT MBA. The final deadline is mentioned as May 2. Should I go for a retake in a fortnight to improve score or apply rightaway as admission is a rolling process.
I'm an International applicant from India.
Please advise.
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2018, 11:25
People who have got calls for interviews already:

Do we need to send official transcripts and degree certificate (hard copies) soon after the deadline or will they review the application without it ? I am about to submit my application for Feb 28 deadline and need urgent help with this.

Thanks a lot !
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2018, 11:28
vrtualrealty wrote:

Do we need to send official transcripts and degree certificate (hard copies) soon after the deadline or will they review the application without it ? I am about to submit my application for Feb 28 deadline and need urgent help with this.

Thanks a lot !

From what I experienced, they will review your application without hard-copies of official transcripts and degree certification.

Hope it could help.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2018, 11:34
tantrannhat wrote:
vrtualrealty wrote:

Thanks a lot !

From what I experienced, they will review your application without hard-copies of official transcripts and degree certification.

Hope it could help.

Thanks for your reply! Did they ask you to later send the hard copies or did you send them yourself after you submitted the app?
Also - if you can please share, how long do they take to review the app and send you an update ?
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B
Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2018, 11:51
vrtualrealty wrote:
tantrannhat wrote:
vrtualrealty wrote:

Thanks a lot !

Hope it could help.

Thanks for your reply! Did they ask you to later send the hard copies or did you send them yourself after you submitted the app?
Also - if you can please share, how long do they take to review the app and send you an update ?

You have to submit them those papers when you accept their offer and, I guess, send them as long as you arrive in Sauder.

For my case, it take about 3 weeks to receive the interview invitation and 2 weeks after the interview for the decision.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2018, 11:58
tantrannhat wrote:

For my case, it take about 3 weeks to receive the interview invitation and 2 weeks after the interview for the decision.

Great, thanks a lot for your help!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2018, 02:39
I submitted my application on 11th Jan, Interview on 13th Feb, and I am yet to recieve any update.

Just shows as Interview Completed. Is this normal? Is anyone else facing the same issue? :(
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V32
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2018, 22:22
Can you please let us know how your interview went? Any recommendations/suggestions?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.46

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2018, 01:06
Hi guys, just received a notify showing that my application is under initial review for Adcom.
Could any one who received admission/ interview may share the timeline for interview schedule?

就算天空不亮,上帝也要摸黑登场

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 01:56
Hi,
I submitted my application on 10th January. I uploaded all the unofficial transcripts, GMAT and IELTS score reports on the portal. I have not received any update from the admissions team and the application status is still Application Submitted. Is it necessary to send the official scores for the application to be reviewed? I can send my GMAT score easily but to send the IELTS score, it has to be sent over courier as Sauder does not accept electronic score.
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 00:31
Hi All,

I submitted my application on 10th Jan and my recommendations were submitted by 20th Jan.
I haven't heard any thing from adcom yet nor has my application moved to review phase yet...Is it normal?

Best
SR
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 23:36
Hi all,

Is there any group chat of admitted Sauder applicants?

Best,
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.46
Reviews Badge
Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 05:00
srv1993 wrote:
Hi,
I submitted my application on 10th January. I uploaded all the unofficial transcripts, GMAT and IELTS score reports on the portal. I have not received any update from the admissions team and the application status is still Application Submitted. Is it necessary to send the official scores for the application to be reviewed? I can send my GMAT score easily but to send the IELTS score, it has to be sent over courier as Sauder does not accept electronic score.

Hi, I would advice you to send all required official docs to the Admission committee. According to wording on the Sauder website, they would not review your application until all the required official docs arrive. So you would better arrange them asap.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2018, 01:09
Hi
I submitted by application on January 10.
I haven’t received any update from the ad com yet.
Any idea by when will they be rolling out the interview decisions ? It’s been over 2 months and nothing.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 00:49
Hey,

I got an admit from Sauder recently. Is there any WhatsApp group for the admitted applicants? If yes, please share the link.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 01:23
Padminiprasad9 wrote:
Hey,

I got an admit from Sauder recently. Is there any WhatsApp group for the admitted applicants? If yes, please share the link.

hey
Congratulations on your admit.

Can you please share the timeline of the application submission, interview date, admit date.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 02:04
PranayChand wrote:
Padminiprasad9 wrote:
Hey,

hey
Congratulations on your admit.

Can you please share the timeline of the application submission, interview date, admit date.

Thank you Pranay :)

I submitted the application on Jan 11, 2018.
Invitation to Interview: Feb 21
Interview Date: March 12
Acceptance Date: March 30.
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 13:15
Hi everyone !

I had submitted my application on 10th of January but accidently skipped adding mandatory docs in the online application. I had received a notification around the missing docs only around 12-13th March. I got a notification on 16th March that my file was ready to be forwarded to the adcom for an initial review, but since then I haven't heard anything from their end. Anyone else on the same boat? What can I infer from this.

Thanks in advance !

Best
SR
Manager
Manager
B
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 21:21
Anyone here who's applied in Round 3(Feb 28th deadline) and received a status update/interview call?
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake   [#permalink] 01 Apr 2018, 21:21

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 121 posts ] 

Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap