Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 20:55 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Anyone else who received Skype interview invite?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Yeah
I have my scheduled on nov 3.
Submitted app on Oct 3. Received invite on 7th.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Send PM
chitze wrote:
Yeah
I have my scheduled on nov 3.
Submitted app on Oct 3. Received invite on 7th.

What's your profile?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
5 invites so far: 4 Indian applicants and 1 from States. If you get an invite, please update your status and let us know here - it will give some stats and insights for others to look into.

Good luck to remaining R1 applicant!

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
If anyone is interested in becoming ThreadMaster for the Arizona State MBA thread, please PM your request to me. Here you can learn more about duties and responsibilities of Threadmasters be-the-coolest-guy-in-the-mba-forum-be-a-threadmaster-152204.html
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
Dear all, please update your application status (submitted, interview invite etc.). This will help other applicants by giving an accurate data.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
https://blogs.wpcarey.asu.edu/graduate/w ... carey-mba/

Why I Chose the W. P. Carey MBA
by Matt Meads

I always knew I wanted to get a master’s — I just didn’t know when or how, or what I was going to do it in. My first job after my undergrad was with a Fortune 500 company in a three-year rotational manufacturing leadership development program. It was designed to put me on track to have a successful manufacturing engineer career.

However, I quickly realized — like many do once they get out into the workforce — it wasn’t what I expected and it left me longing for more. In my second year of the development program I was introduced to supply chain and it ignited something inside me that made me realize exactly what I wanted to get my master’s in. I became set on getting my MBA with an emphasis in supply chain management.

I still didn’t know how or where I was going to get my MBA. I started to research the best business schools that offered supply chain as an emphasis and ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business kept popping up wherever I looked. There were a few specifics about W. P. Carey’s MBA program that stuck out: Its #3 ranking in supply chain, the affordability for out-of-state tuition, the smaller class size, and the 90% job placement after graduation.

I applied and was accepted, but still was looking at some other schools that had accepted me as well, when I was invited to Countdown. Countdown is an event for prospective students that have been accepted to the MBA program that helps them see if they’re a good fit for the school and vice versa. I had visited other campuses and done a few other similar activities, but nothing compared to Countdown. I was overwhelmed with how friendly and informative every staff member, professor, and current student was. I met other prospective students and talked to them about why they were considering the school. After that weekend, I knew I wanted to associate myself with an institution like the W. P. Carey School.

Now that I am here and have the first month or so behind me, I can honestly say it has lived up to the hype. So far the school has had four major companies come to campus for info sessions, a full day supply chain-specific career fairs and several professional and alumni panels. I have been assigned an executive coach to mentor me on career development, and Intel, Amazon, and Disney have already interviewed me for a summer internship.

It’s only been four weeks and I am confident that ASU and the W. P. Carey School were the right choices and will help me achieve my career goals.
Texas A&M ThreadMaster
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT Date: 09-16-2015
GRE 1: Q162 V158
GPA: 3.72
Send PM
gutkarsh wrote:
Tooswolle wrote:
gutkarsh wrote:
Did anyone receive an interview invite yet?

I'm not sure if they have a different time line for domestic and international applicants; but I can confirm that some invitations to interview have been sent out.

Thanks Tooswolle

I see that you have received an interview invite. When is it?

Hi... Has anyone completed W.P.Carey interview
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
I've been accepted for an interview as well. I'd like to know more about the interview process if anyone has any insight (i.e. blind interview? student interview? etc.)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [2]
Send PM
Kudos