Quote:
Hey guys
I was targeting HEC INSEAD R3
But have a gmat score of 645
Don’t know whether to wait till R4
Can someone please help out and suggest the best way forward?
According to me, the best way forward is to edit this question with a direction of what you are expecting as a suggestion? “Targeting HEC INSEAD R3 with 645 GMAT” is okay, but why do you want to wait for R4?
Reasons I can think of:
1. Thinking to get a better score and squeeze a few more points out of the GMAT
2. Essays not complete and still in the “work in progress since forever” phase
3. LORs didn’t arrive on time and your recommenders are on silent meditation mode
4. My gf doesn’t want me to apply because 3 is not good(Numerology > MiM)
5. My astrologer said this isn’t an auspicious time and Mercury is clearly against management education