Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:41 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Stanford '14
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Current Stanford Student Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Pancake — Authentic Swedish Pancakes
Pancake — Authentic Swedish Pancakes
This Swedish pancakes recipe makes stacks of small, authentic crepe-like pancakes that are soft, ready in minutes, and made with simple ingredients.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Good Morning Green Smoothie

Packed with vegetables and fruit, this gluten-free and dairy-free green smoothie is a powerful way to start the day.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Candy — Caramel Popcorn
Candy — Caramel Popcorn
This simple recipe yields a large quantity of caramel popcorn, which is sweet, crunchy, and irresistible. Plus, it makes use of ingredients you already have in your pantry.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Noodle — Noodles Romanoff I
Noodle — Noodles Romanoff I
Warm and comforting, this creamy casserole of egg noodles, cottage cheese and sour cream gets a dose of piquant flavoring from minced onion and garlic, Worcestershire sauce and a dash of red pepper sauce.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Sweet Restaurant Slaw

In this recipe for sweet coleslaw, a premade coleslaw mix is combined with a tangy, flavorful dressing that contains poppy seeds. ideal with burgers or fried chicken.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Dips and Spreads — Restaurant-Style White Queso Dip
Dips and Spreads — Restaurant-Style White Queso Dip
This white queso dip is restaurant-quality and rich, creamy, with tangy jalapeno pepper bits. However, you’ll get three to four times as much for the same price.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Chef John’s Dijon Mustard — Sauces and Condiments
Chef John’s Dijon Mustard — Sauces and Condiments
Chef John’s recipe for DIY homemade Dijon mustard makes for a delicious condiment as well as a fantastic hostess gift.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Main Dishes — Salmon — Salmon with Maple Soy Marinade
Main Dishes — Salmon — Salmon with Maple Soy Marinade
This maple soy marinade for cedar-planked salmon gets its kick from wasabi paste and a splash of whiskey.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Soup — Chunky Butternut Squash and Tomato Soup
Soup — Chunky Butternut Squash and Tomato Soup
This hearty fall soup is ideal for vegetarians and combines the vibrant flavors of butternut squash, carrots, and tomatoes.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Strawberry Dessert — Strawberry Compote
Strawberry Dessert — Strawberry Compote
This straightforward strawberry compote will enliven yogurt, oatmeal, scones, and ice cream. It has the consistency of a chunky fruit syrup.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Cookies — Timbales
Cookies — Timbales
Deep fried cookies similar to rosettes.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Cakes — Homemade Banana Upside-Down Cake
Cakes — Homemade Banana Upside-Down Cake
Homemade and incredibly moist, this banana upside-down cake is a perfect addition to any party or potluck.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Soups, Stews and Chili — Thai Curry Soup
Soups, Stews and Chili — Thai Curry Soup
This delicious Thai-style soup has coconut milk, shrimp, mushrooms, and spinach. Chicken may be substituted for the shrimp; either way, I love this soup anytime!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Stanford Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Stanford Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Stanford Forum for all fresh things related to the Stanford MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Main DishesBow Tie Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic, and Lemon [#permalink]
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Main Dishes — Bow Tie Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic, and Lemon
Main Dishes — Bow Tie Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic, and Lemon
This dish, which consists of pasta tossed in a sauce made of fresh broccoli, garlic, and lemon, has a lot going for it. It’s delicious, simple, and fresh.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
CauliflowerLoaded Cauliflower [#permalink]
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Cauliflower — Loaded Cauliflower
Cauliflower — Loaded Cauliflower
This rich loaded cauliflower recipe, which is very similar to a loaded potato, combines steamed cauliflower with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SeafoodShrimpSpicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp [#permalink]
FROM Bschooladmit20 - Current Student: Seafood — Shrimp — Spicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp
Seafood — Shrimp — Spicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp
Marinated shrimp, grilled on skewers, have the fiery flavors of chipotle chilies, garlic, and red pepper flakes. This is for those who like their grilled shrimp spicy enough to break a sweat.
GMAT Club Bot
SeafoodShrimpSpicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts