Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:26 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [2]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Stern '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Analyst (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [4]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Accounting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Accounting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Re: Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs [#permalink]
FROM MBAMiss: Done with GMAT – What next !
Shortlisting B schools  ! If you ask me this is the first thing you should do once you have decided to take the plunge in the MBA admission process actually even before giving a mock GMAT . There are many reasons for this but the most important one is once you do this you  will have a rough idea of your target GMAT score while you go through the average intake scores of your preferred B Schools.

Some tips on what you should keep in mind while selecting schools :

• Do your own research : Shortlist programs according to your preferred short term and long term career goals . A Kellogg might be best for someone who wants to transition into marketing but not that great for someone who wants to be a Chief Operating Officer  in the long term.
  • Linked in…Linked in…LinkedIn – Now this should become your best friend for the next part of your application journey . If your goal is to go into Finance and trading then find out from linked in where the industry leaders from finance are majorly coming from . Connect with them and ask their perspectives on your preferred B School and its industry connect .
  • Introspect whether your personality matches with your preferred B school : Are you a more collaborative person or a more Individual Contributor kinds ? Do you prefer to live in the city or you don’t mind living in the woods for 2 years ? e.g : A Tuck might make you mad if you are a more city person and prefer to go out often .
  • Gauge the Brand name of the school in your own community : your company, country , industry ,region – The brand is going to be associated with your name all your life . In fact you are going to make a living out of this brand  . Check the value this name holds around you . Talk to senior leaders inside your own firm on how they view the school .
  • Make a campus visit : Now this is not a hard and fast rule but more like an icing on the cake since its not that easy to take out time and money sometimes to visit your preferred school . But if you do so this will definitely help you a lot . You can talk to current students , attend a class (if the school permits) , and check for yourself whether you really want to spend your 2 years there .
  • How much can you spend : This is a very important point to keep in mind . An ISB / NUS might not give you that big a brand name as a Stanford/Wharton can , but the ROI from former ones is huge . So you should actually see for yourself how much are you willing to spend !
  • Know what you want : When I was applying I went through so many online forums to read about my schools but I found many of them hugely biased . You should be firm on what you want , listen to what others have to say about your choices but still in the end decide what you think is best for you .
Hope you make the best choice ! If you have any more questions ask them in the comments section below or drop me a mail on ojasvisoni100@gmail.com

Cheers!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM MBAMiss: If you are a woman planning to do MBA from a top notch B School

There are a host of articles around the internet suggesting the advantage that women have over men in applying to business schools . As Poets and Quants puts it , women apply in smaller numbers and are under represented in the top MBA programs and hence they have a higher probability of getting through .

Let us look at some statistics first . It is true that women are falling behind men in occupying a place at the board rooms and in b schools but this trend is slowly changing . Wharton’s 2016 graduating class is comprised of 40% women while Harvard’s latest class has 41% female admits, the third consecutive year that HBS has had 40% or more women. GMAC’s 2013 Application Trends Survey shows that 37% of applications to full-time two-year MBA programs were from women . These numbers speak a lot about the increasing competition that women are facing when their applications are assessed against other similar MBA aspiring women .

Keeping all this in mind there is a fundamental difference in the way women approach their application strategy against the way men do . Very similar to the fact that women are poor negotiators at the table when it comes to post MBA salaries , most admission consultants vouch for the fact that women lack assertiveness while writing their stories  in essays .

Women applications when weighed against men with almost similar profiles show a lack of self confidence in convincing an admissions committee to admit them to a top MBA program.

So if you are a woman who dreams to join the C-suite and plans to pursue an MBA as the first step to fulfill the dream I have a few tips for you to keep in mind while you approach your essays .

Tip 1 : Know your worth 

You might be a mother along with managing a full time job and taking time out for your passion . Women are proven multitaskers and sometimes you don’t even realize how many things you have accomplished altogether . Now MBA is something that again would require a lot of multitasking , hence you would fit in the program very easily . You just need to demonstrate your worth in your application .

Tip 2 : Discuss your accomplishments with your recommenders 

This is again something men usually do and women shy away from doing . You need to know that your recommender is a big busy man and he/she might miss on a few of your strong points while writing your recommendation . So go do this one now !

Tip 3 : Communicate to the admissions committee any of the challenges you encountered successfully in your personal or professional life . 

Women sometimes face extraordinary challenges in their jobs and even in their personal lives .For instance ,  If you are in a male dominated manufacturing job don’t shy away from mentioning how difficult your day at work is.

Tip 4: Networking 

Now there is a strange finding around networking as it is practiced by women against men . In spite of the fact that women are better at making new relationships than men , the aspiring MBA women network less against their male peers around their career goals and target schools . If you don’t know any current students or alumni of your target schools, be proactive and find ways to reach out to individuals associate with these. Current students and alumni are more than happy to share their experiences.

P.S : Views expressed are personal . If you have any questions /suggestions / your own story on this , Pl comment below or write to me on ojasvisoni100@gmail.com .

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM MBAMiss: MBA- Why should Women do it

All these days I have been reading so much around Why MBA is nothing but a waste of time and money . One of the CNN reports actually quotes     ” If you want to be rich , don’t get an MBA “. The philosophy around this thinking is that all that you do in a MBA program you can do it anyways without ending up in a huge debt .

Now I partially agree to the thinking and partially not . Especially for Women aspiring to break the glass ceilings , I believe MBA grants some of the unique competencies to lead . Let us see how .

• It ‘ll make you more keen on taking risks in life :  The times you learn the maximum are the ones when you experience that uncomfortable feeling of takings risks . Business school teaches you that risk is constant and inevitable—and that you will always be working with partial information. When you take risks on a small start up idea or on deciding to intern with a specific company , you become keen to take on even bigger risks in life .

2.Numbers and more Numbers : There is no denying to the fact that irrespective of your industry and function , at the end of the day all the business problems and solutions boil down down to just one thing . Numbers . And Business schools prepare you to the brim to deal with numbers .

3.Show me the money : If you dream of going for your presentations in a Versace business dress and carrying a Prada bag , and you dont want your man to buy that for you .. According to the Forte Foundation, an MBA lands you pay gains at graduation of 35-40% of your pre-MBA salary, pay gains of 55-65% of your salary within 5 years of graduation, and a lifetime earning potential of over $3 million. Ok you can stop dreaming now :D

4. It ll teach you imperfection : Yes you heard that right . If you are a perfectionist , you need to tone it down since in the  business world your ability to influence outweighs your ability to achieve results to the 4th decimal place . The tough deadlines of your assignments will make you  quicker and more agile at completing tough deliverables without sacrificing overall quality. That’s exactly what you need to learn to be a leader  . As Sheryl Sandberg puts it – “Done is better than perfect.”

So ladies ! Trust me an MBA can be your safest investment that will give you innumerable returns in terms of money , network , knowledge and most importantly unleashing the leader in you .

Have you considered or pursued an MBA?  Why or why not?

~MBA Miss

P.S : Views expressed are personal to the author . Write to me on ojasvisoni100@gmail.com

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM MBAMiss: Take these New Year’s resolutions if you are an MBA applicant

2016 is just around the corner and its the time of the year when many of us promise ourselves to abide by a few things-goals we want to reach and things we want to achieve in the coming year. If your goal is to apply to a top notch B School by the fall of 2016 , and matriculate in the same by the fall of 2017 , now is the time to reflect on how you should prepare yourself for the same .

Here are a few New Year resolutions you should take to make your application successful :

• Crack the GMAT : So its time you stop postponing your decision to take the GMAT  and finally pick a date . Trust me unless and until you don’t register yourself for the exam , the seriousness wont come no matter how much you try . Plan the date wisely keeping in mind your current day competencies on verbal and Quant . And please Dont take it on a lark ! GMAT score plays not the most important but unarguably a very important role in your application . And practice is the only key to it . Resolve to devote sufficient amount of time each day to study for it . See for yourself if you want a professional help in the course and enroll as soon as possible ( that’s a personal choice though )
  • Plan your short term , long term professional goals and swear by them : This is as critical as your GMAT score . Are you happy with your current function and job but want to skip levels and rise up in the hierarchy as soon as possible ? Do you want to switch from being a techie and writing codes to an analytical kind of role ? What is your true calling ? Schools want people with direction and good reason for an MBA. They want to know your fit with the program . So now is the time to introspect and research . Network, and decide how this MBA Goal fits into your broader aspirations. 
  • Co-Curriculars/ Community Service – Make time for them : Remember no B school operates in complete isolation . The integration of the students with the community around plays a very important role in their MBA experience . Hence the schools want to know how linked are you with your own community . Your community could be geographic, ethnic, professional, arts- or sports-related, religious, political, or many other kinds of groups. The term is intentionally broad. More important than “community” is “service.” It must be active and involve commitment. Now this is something that won’t come up suddenly when you start writing your essays . You need to build on it right now so that you have enough learnings from this experience to talk about .
  • Plan your target schools : Do you fit well with the course curriculum? Can the school help you achieve your short term and long term goals ? How is the alumni network in your targetted post MBA location ? All these and so many more questions you should answer before you finalize the schools wherein you shall apply. Read through current student blogs  , connect with the alumni of the schools , attend info sessions , make a campus visit if you can and then shortlist the programs . There will hardly be time to do this once you start with your essays so do it now !
  • Don’t forget to chill : This year is gonna be tough . I assume that you won’t quit your job completely during this time and hence there will be times when you have to choose your priorities , e.g putting extra hours on that project or going home to study for GMAT . All this will make you crazy and numb at the same time . But chill ! that’s how life is gonna be during your MBA and even after it . So take time out to relax and rejuvenate yourself . Take that solo trip you always wanted to take , go on date nights – just don’t let this pressure take out all the life from you . Learn to balance things up .
The first round deadlines shall be from October and if you plan to apply in Early Action rounds which a few schools have , you need to be prepared by Aug/Sep . If you start right now keeping all this in mind and plan accordingly , by the next fall your application shall be in great shape and in fact, by this time next year, you could be choosing from multiple acceptances. I know how amazing that sounds :D

~MBA Miss

P.S : Views expressed are personal to the author . Write to me on ojasvisoni100@gmail.com or comment below . Happy New Year !

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [3]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Stern '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Analyst (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
FROM MBA Data Guru: Optimal MBA Application Number
Optimal MBA Application Number

Many business school applicants wonder how many MBA applications they should submit? In this article, I will discuss the optimal MBA application number based on real data. Deciding on your MBA application number is challenging because the more schools you apply to, the less time you have to spend on each application. On the other hand, you don’t want to put all of your eggs into one or two baskets. The data suggests that the ideal number of MBA applications is 5 to 7. For more information, check out this article on how to build your portfolio of MBA applications co-authored by Lawrence Linker and I.

Distribution of Number of MBA Applications

For this analysis, I used MBA application data from GMAT Club forums, which is self reported admissions data. By matching usernames across different school applications, I was able to get the number of MBA applications submitted. It seems strange to see that a third of applicants only applied to one school. I would have expected more applicants to apply to 5 or more schools. Even if we assume the source is slightly biased and ignore those who apply to only one school, two thirds of the remaining applicants still apply to only 4 or fewer schools.

MBA Acceptance Rate by MBA Application Number

This graph is possibly the most important piece of information for applicants who are considering applying to a lot of schools. It shows that average acceptance rate per application is relatively flat if you apply to seven or fewer MBA programs, at around 24%. However, if you apply to more than seven schools then acceptance rate plummets to lower than 15%. Those few individuals who apply to 10 or more schools only have a meager 6% acceptance rate. Perhaps there are alternative explanation as to why these acceptance rates drop so much, such as GMAT or GPA of the applicants.

GMAT and GPA by Number of MBA Applications

Despite having the highest average GMAT and GPA, applicants who apply to 8 schools have an acceptance rate of only 13%. This supports the idea that if you apply to many schools then you don’t have as much time to commit to each application, so quality decreases. Those who apply to 9 or 10+ schools tend to have lower GPAs while those who apply to 1 school tend to have lower GMATs. People who apply to 6 to 8 schools on average have the highest combined scores.

Also applicants that don’t get in for round 1 often apply during round 2 or 3. I found that 63% of applicants who applied to 2 to 5 schools applied to all schools in the same round while only 25% of applicants who applied to 6+ schools applied to all schools in the same round. Surprisingly there wasn’t much of a difference in average acceptance rate for those who applied to all schools in one round vs multiple rounds except for 8+. When applicants applied to 8 or more schools in one round, the acceptance rate was 50% lower than applicants who applied to 8 or more schools but did it in multiple rounds. So if you plan to apply to many schools, spread it out over a few rounds.

Accepted to at Least One School by MBA Application Number

The next question is how likely is an applicant to get into at least on MBA program? If you want at least a 50% chance of being admitted, you should apply to 4 or more schools. The peak is 65% for those applying to 7 schools. If acceptances were completely random with a 25% acceptance rate and 7 applications, we would expect 87% to get into at least one school. This gap suggests that the applicants who are accepted tend to get into many schools while 35% are rejected by everyone. Similarly, for those applying to 5 schools, we expect 75% to get at least one acceptance but only 58% are admitted. I expect that this is because there is a major flaw in their application and they repeat it with every school. This is one of the reasons I suggest applicants use an admission consultant for at least one school. Catch the mistake early with the first school and you will be in much better shape.

Average Number of MBA Acceptances

The graph above shows how many schools applicants got into, if they were accepted to at least one school. Unsurprisingly, those who applied to many schools were more likely to have a choice.

MBA Rank Comparison

The final graph shows the average school rank of the schools applied to verses the school to which they were admitted. I excluded applicants who did not get into at least one school. It is not shocking that applicants tended to get into lower ranked schools than the average rank of their applications. The big takeaway here is that the gap is much smaller for applicants that submitted 5 or fewer applications. For applicants with 2 to 5 applications, the average school accepted is 2 ranks worse than the average application. For applicants with 6+ applications, the average school accepted is 3.2 ranks worse than the average application. So applying to many schools degrades your chance of being accepted to the most elite MBA programs.

In conclusion, there are many considerations when deciding how many MBA applications to submit. Most of the data suggests that an applicant should apply to 5 to 7 schools to maximize their chance of getting into at least one school. If you want to raise your chance of being accepted to at least one MBA program above the 65% figure for 7 applications, I recommend you hire a consultant to help you craft your essays and avoid major mistakes rather than just submitting more applications.

MBA Data Guru - Business school admissions data and analysis
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
FROM MBAMiss: After You get that interview call ! ( MBA interview self Preparation Strategy)
If there is something that can beat my happiness  of going to a Ladies Night at my favorite club on a weekday , it is definitely an email from my Dream School inviting me for an interview . (Yeyyyyy !!!!!) I was so happy since I had put so much effort behind my Oxford’s application . And the dream then felt a step closer .

But having said that , an interview invite is obviously great but can never guarantee an admit . So I decided to work my ass off to crack the interview . All in all I am an above average speaker and confidence is not that much of an issue with me  . But in some of my previous interviews I had been extremely lazy to prepare and went completely blank . So I had faced a few rejections lately which even motivated me more to devote days and nights practicing for my Said’s interview .

Now , a few of my friends advised me to take up mock interview packages with some consultants . I actually gave that a thought and started shortlisting a few of them . But during this process I started discovering so much about self preparation of an MBA interview that I decided to skip the consultant and do it on my own .

I came across this beautiful article by Adam Markus on interview preparation . Adam Markus interview Strategy

I really love the way he advises to make a tabular chart of all the prospective questions, your examples against each and the keywords with them .

I made one for myself and trust me it was such a great help . 

I can’t thank Adam Markus enough for this really cool idea . I made close to 20 keywords against which I identified the situations that I wanted to highlight in the interview from my work experience . And trust me this method is not boring at all , I took out a print out of this entire worksheet and stuck it on my clipboard at home .

So this was actually the first time I was preparing for an interview this much , and to my surprise this was becoming a great confidence booster . Then I asked my husband to take 2 mock interviews and we decided to be very formal in them ( I know its so funny to behave like an interviewee with your husband when it usually happens the other way round :D :P ) Any ways , I gave these and my husband acted way too formal and made it so much like a stress interview . But , i think it was good that he did so , since I became prepared for all kinds of situations .

I spent 7 days ( actually 7 nights ) on  practicing this strategy. The results were stupendous .  I was damn confident to face anybody and answer any question . Last 2 days I bought my formals and kept my mind a bit calm (actually had 2 glasses of wine a day before the interview and watched a Rom Com before sleeping  :D  ) .

So all in all I took help from no one and spent not a single penny  in the entire preparation . So if you have got a call and preparing for any of the interviews . Just keep calm and follow this strategy ! I am sure you will win !

P.S : I shall post my interview day experience in the next post .

Views expressed are personal to the author . Comment below if you opted for this or any other self preparation strategy ! Reach me on ojasvisoni100@gmail.com

~MBA Miss

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
FROM Pulling That MBA Trigger: Hello Los Angeles!
I started this blog in 2014 and it’s taken till 2016 for me to come full circle.

After a wait of 517 days  (1 year, 4 months and 29 days, but who’s counting?) since I first started this process, I’m ecstatic to announce that I’m going to be a proud member of the UCLA Anderson Class of 2018.

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Okay, back to business. I couldn’t be happier with my choice and I now realize that there is nowhere else I’d rather be. Throughout the ups and downs of the entire admissions process, I’ve always believed that I would end up where I was supposed to be. Life has a way of working out, you know? I mean it’s hard to keep sight of that when you’re staring at your third rejection letter and your career is looking bleaker than Leo’s prospects of winning an Oscar – but you just gotta keep the faith and motor on (which is what I did plus a lot of binge eating, binge watching and binge regretting).

I chose not to document the entire process this time around – to be honest, I was sick of doing it without having anything to show for it. But now that I’ve actually gotten in, I’m going to dissect everything I did differently this time around for the benefit of applicants and reapplicants everywhere (I feel your pain). I also have this faint idea of continuing to blog during the MBA, although I’m not sure how realistic that would be.

In the meantime, anyone looking for help, advice or a shoulder to cry on, go ahead and send me an email at pullingthatmbatrigger@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to help!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
FROM Pulling That MBA Trigger: So what changed this time?
Okay, so let’s look at the cold, hard facts.

My GMAT score stayed the same (710)

My GPA is the same as well (9.03)

The last time I checked, I was still an Indian engineer

My work experience moved up from about 19 months to 26 months

My job title is now “Product Manager” and not the dreaded “Software Engineer” it was before

My post MBA goal looks legit now because I have the experience to back it up

A senior colleague at my new job wrote what I can only assume was a stellar letter of recommendation

Let me tell ya, I had to work my butt off to transition from being a code monkey to someone making actual product decisions. I must have applied to nearly a 100 places and interviewed at about 25 until I finally got the job I wanted. But I persevered because I knew that MBA or not, this was where I wanted my career to go.

I guess the lesson here is: don’t let the fact that you got rejected bring you down (if you are a reapplicant like I was). The lofty goals that you’d written about in your essay? You can still get closer to achieving them without an MBA. By self-selection, most applicants are ambitious, go-getters who honestly don’t need an MBA to get where they want to go. Of course, if you still think business school is right for you, then your application will be stronger than it ever was before.

Apart from switching jobs, I also narrowed down my goals even further. Previously, my short-term goal was to “work in company X as a PM”. I changed that to “work in company X’s Y division as a PM”. I backed it up with very relevant experience that I had and tied it in neatly to my long term goal. I’m sure it wasn’t a huge distinction, but it became super relevant during my interview, where surprisingly enough I spoke to a 2nd year student who had a ton of knowledge about my field of interest (odd because it’s quite a niche area).  I believe that this worked in my favour since I was immediately able to establish common ground and our conversation centered more around the latest developments in that industry than the usual “tell me how you…” stuff.

Finally, in my reapplicant essay, I called out what I believed were the weaknesses in my application. I addressed the age/work experience thing head on, I made a stronger connection between my short term and long term goals and finally, I mentioned in passing the gazillion students, alums and admissions officers I’d spoken to over an entire year.

Now, I do want to caveat this by saying that I did pretty much the same things I mentioned above in my reapplication to Fuqua as well, but surprise surprise, I got dinged without an interview. There is a pretty big element of luck involved, plus the relative quality and composition of the applicant pool, so there is no “fool-proof” method to this madness. It’s just doing the best you can and hoping for the best.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
FROM The MBA Manual: Launched: Behaviorals.com !
Hey, everyone.  I know I’ve been on a posting hiatus for several months now, but I’ve been busy.

So, after you get into B-school, you’re in the clear, right?  The tough part is over, isn’t it?  Well, yes and no.  You’ve now placed yourself in another league of people, a league of intelligent, hard-working, amazing people.  …And you need to compete with them for jobs.

This is not necessarily a bad thing, you just need to be prepared!  Everyone knows that THE interview of choice for employers is now the behavioral interview.  During my interview prep this fall and winter, I was surprised to find that there wasn’t a place I could go to actually practice for behavioral interviews.  I found a lot of question banks, but no real-time, rapid fire practice platform.  I decided to fill this niche and launch Behaviorals.com.

Behaviorals.com features practice slide decks featuring real behavioral questions asked in past job interviews for specific employers.  For example, if you’re looking to work for Pepsi, you’d go to the Pepsi deck and can simulate a real behavioral interview by trying to answer the questions that come up as you go through the slides.  I’ve got a few dozen employers up right now, as well as twenty-something of the top B-schools.

I’ve also included a shop that features documents containing all of the questions on the site (600+ job interview practice and 300+ MBA interview practice).

The behavioral interview isn’t going away anytime soon and it 100% will be a main data point in your recruiting process, so you’ll want definitely want some practice under your belt.  Check out the site, get prepared, and let me know what you think.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
FROM The adventures of a (provisional) MBA student: So to conclude my point…
As I’m halfway through my second year now, graduation is now rapidly approaching. I’ve neglected this blog in the last year, mainly because I felt I didn’t have a large amount to say.

However, with many still reading this blog after over a year since I really wound up posting, I realize I’m in a fortunate position to be able to provide the ‘inside story’ on HBS. So as part of my New Year resolutions, I’m announcing I’d like to spend a final few posts over the next 4-5 months before graduation describing how various things work from a student perspective, before I lose the ability to do so.

But about what, I am not so sure. I’m accepting suggestions for this, and I’ll try to tackle a few of the more popular ones. If there’s something you’re particularly interested in, leave a comment below!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Send PM
Kudos