GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Oct 2018, 16:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Dont go with vibranture

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
Dont go with vibranture  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2014, 11:16
SUGGESTION/EARNEST REQUEST/WARNING/RED ALERT: DON’T USE SERVICES OF VIBRANTURE. BLACKLIST PRINCE PETER.

1 ZERO VALUE OF SERVICES: Vibranture can dupe you under the warps of providing brainstorming session where really there would be nothing of value except discussions on who motivates you and why. There is no focus on essays and whatever is shared is total crap available anywhere online. Might as well read some strategy books, AVAILABLE FOR FREE ! Basically his service has no value and his extremely overpriced.
2. ZERO CLARITY: This person mentions I provide comprehensive services – essay writing. At time of delivery mentions, please read my bad font/non updated useless website to dig in what lies underneath
3. EGOSITIC: Prince peter thinks highly of himself. As if he was the Dean of Harvard. The guy thinks of himself too much and that he can get a crack at anything. Extremely non cooperative person and very difficult to work with when you already have a burden of working on applications and would like to work with reasonable people who would care to followup. Ofcourse he will still use those deadly words. Your time will begin from now. My time is very valuable. Or something like - am very blunt. Am super critical. Am a feedback guy. I willl rip your essay apart. All tolly-wood dialogues from Tamil cinema is right up his nose.
4. EXPECTS SMS/PHONE CALL – Who in this today’s world doesn’t check his Emails? This person wants people to SMS him or give a phone call whenever an email is shot to him. All he does is travel and he only wants to talk about his life of travel post Feb and before July. He seems to be just feeding of poor souls hard earned money, purely for his travel adventures.
5. RUDE: Super bad experience. He went to extent of mentioning am not a serious candidate and his time is worthy of prime minister’s seat. He also goes to extent of labeling me as someone who is insane. Just remind this man that I am paying him and he better keep his cock in his mouth.
6. Confrontation: Approach he adopts to confront is : A) He will pocket all your money also of services that he didn’t give. B) He will shout like a big fat lady C) He is whiny and retorts back as someone who needs a lot of ass licking d) Doesn’t have bandwidth with his 48 hour throughput plans and will retort back like a barking dog if you confront him in any manner
7. Services: In my specific situation, when I figured he doesn’t write essays and the brainstorming will not be followed up with more clear discussions and more ideas for content writing. I told him what value am I getting out of this? To which his ugly and vengeance filled approach was that we can cancel this transaction. He said he will only provide two reviews and edits and won’t be giving any ideas. He said” though your services allowed you to have another half an hour brainstorming session, but it is my choice not to work with you”. So for Rs 48000 that I signed up with him on Resume and Comprehensive services, he went ahead and deducted Rs 20000. He said he spent time on resume and he needs to be charging for that. And though the 100minutes we used for brainstorming had only 60 minutes for brainstorming and initial 30 minutes for guidelines discussion, he would still charge me for two hours equivalent to Rs 16000. There all in, Rs 20000 went right in the air. Thanks to this man who thinks that money grows in air and his mouth really spewed out anything better than gas.
Following is his reply:
Also, there is no 'strategy' session [in fact that word is not even mentioned in the service page]- there is just brainstorming TIME: as I mentioned before, if you had bought a standalone brainstorming service the clock would stop at 60mins; the rest of the time was spent on you because you reiterated and promised your status as a full service client. And there is NO question of ANY further input from us on ANYTHING, certainly not on the resume: in case you want a standalone resume service the balance would be Rs.21,000. (Orange font was his reponse. Whereby he is saying that he though spent some hours on Resume for which he will still charge and won’t send anything for me to decipher why is he making me spend money?)
In case that is acceptable to you, we would be happy to bid you farewell and make the refund minus Rs.20,000.
Please let us know if the refund of Rs.28,000 works for you ; because while we will wish you the best post this episode, we really would be happier not to communicate with you further, after the refund.
Intern
Intern
Re: Dont go with vibranture  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2018, 02:41
[quote="ruchi857"]SUGGESTION/EARNEST REQUEST/WARNING/RED ALERT: DON’T USE SERVICES OF VIBRANTURE. BLACKLIST PRINCE PETER.

1 ZERO VALUE OF SERVICES: Vibranture can dupe you under the warps of providing brainstorming session where really there would be nothing of value except discussions on who motivates you and why. There is no focus on essays and whatever is shared is total crap available anywhere online. Might as well read some strategy books, AVAILABLE FOR FREE ! Basically his service has no value and his extremely overpriced.
"

I totally agree with the message. I DO NOT RECOMMEND vibranture either. They are NOT consultants, they just write the essays and that TOO BAD WRITING. All they care about is getting you money. I worked with Peter back in 2007 and they wanted to get the money first. Every single essay they wrote were sub-standard, filled with grammatical mistakes, delivered late.

Please do yourself a favor by not working with them. NOT WORTH it. I got into MIT recently and completed MBA at Sloan. If you really want to get into a top MBA program, do what counts:

1. Great academics
2. Focus on a few extra curricular activities
3. Develop a message for why you need the specific MBA. This is really key.

Vibranture is NOT the answer.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Dont go with vibranture &nbs [#permalink] 17 Mar 2018, 02:41

Dont go with vibranture

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap