Last visit was: 10 May 2024, 01:52 It is currently 10 May 2024, 01:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1372 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 583 [0]
Given Kudos: 164
Send PM
Re: experts global -quality of consulting? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
alishakhanna572 wrote:
hi...guys please please tell me how are experts global consultants in noida...they seem to be very promising on their site but does anyone know how they are as admission consultants?.......anyone with any knowledge...please lemme know...thnx

Hi AlishaKhanna,

You can check out our website - we are based in Bangalore, but work with applicants all over India.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V34
Send PM
experts global -quality of consulting? [#permalink]
Kudos
This is my feedback based on my interaction with Experts Global team for mba admissions consulting.

1. They are prompt in sending details via emails
2. They have a pretty standard process for attending to potential clients and they will provide you with the all the general information that is part of their pre-defined template
3. However, what they are not good at is respecting other persons time. So far, for all the interactions scheduled by them, they have never made it on time and they later send an email saying they could not reach me (which is strange as in this age its quite easy to reach out to someone).

If you are someone who fits the average b'school criteria, you can go with them, but if you fall outside that average, consider someone else.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
The utter show of unprofessional behaviour is totally evident. Apart from not respecting the other person's time, they do not value their own commitments. Sending well drafted emails is one time effort. Forwarding the same emails is easy.

In short the sheer lack of professional approach is a clear indication of the poor quality experts global stands for.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot