It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 09:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Score 600 with 13 years of exp -Which Indian school shall I apply

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

GMAT Score 600 with 13 years of exp -Which Indian school shall I apply [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2017, 05:16
Hi all,

My GMAT Score is 600 (Q45, V27, IR-4). I am an Indian, male, and chemical engineer (premier Govt. institute) by profession with 13 years of work experience in manufacturing (oil & gas, air separation plant), plant commissioning and engineering consulting. I have a moderate academic career through out (X & XII: 75%, Engg.: 70%). I am planning to apply for 2018 executive MBA courses in India. I would like to know from experts whether I have any chance in any school in India.

Thanks in advance

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 156 [0], given: 52

Re: GMAT Score 600 with 13 years of exp -Which Indian school shall I apply [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2017, 11:31
anupamghosh wrote:
Hi all,

My GMAT Score is 600 (Q45, V27, IR-4). I am an Indian, male, and chemical engineer (premier Govt. institute) by profession with 13 years of work experience in manufacturing (oil & gas, air separation plant), plant commissioning and engineering consulting. I have a moderate academic career through out (X & XII: 75%, Engg.: 70%). I am planning to apply for 2018 executive MBA courses in India. I would like to know from experts whether I have any chance in any school in India.

Thanks in advance

Anupam,

We'll need yo know more about your work related experiences and career progress. In general, your GMAT score is low for the programs you are targeting, but that said a minimal number of applicants do get in with this score. So it will really boil down to what you bring to the table and how desperate is the b-school to have you. (We had helped someone get in to IIMA last year with a similar score, but he was a scientist- very differentiated profile).

Are you willing to retake?

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE

Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Kudos [?]: 156 [0], given: 52

Re: GMAT Score 600 with 13 years of exp -Which Indian school shall I apply   [#permalink] 25 Sep 2017, 11:31

GMAT Score 600 with 13 years of exp -Which Indian school shall I apply

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap