GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 12:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT score required

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Posts: 16
GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2018, 05:00
Dear Sir,

I have 9 years of work experience in manufacturing industry. I have done done my BE Mech with 64.5% & 12th with 65%. I wanted to know how much gmat score should I need to get into TOP mba colleges in world?

Do I stand a chance to get admission in top mba colleges??
Sia Admissions Representative
User avatar
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Joined: 04 Jan 2018
Posts: 319
Location: United States (NY)
Re: GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2018, 14:30
Hi avadhesh,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your profile. Unfortunately, the information you have included does not give me much material to work with. I recommend you look at universities you are targetting, and look at their class profile. Because you belong to an overrepresented group of applicants, I suggest you aim for an additional 20-30+ point higher than the university's average GMAT score.

If interested to continue the conversation, please feel free to reach out and coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

avadhesh wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have 9 years of work experience in manufacturing industry. I have done done my BE Mech with 64.5% & 12th with 65%. I wanted to know how much gmat score should I need to get into TOP mba colleges in world?

Do I stand a chance to get admission in top mba colleges??

_________________

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996
website: http://www.SiaAdmissions.com

Contact us for a free consultation

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Posts: 16
Re: GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2018, 18:56
SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi avadhesh,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your profile. Unfortunately, the information you have included does not give me much material to work with. I recommend you look at universities you are targetting, and look at their class profile. Because you belong to an overrepresented group of applicants, I suggest you aim for an additional 20-30+ point higher than the university's average GMAT score.

If interested to continue the conversation, please feel free to reach out and coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

avadhesh wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have 9 years of work experience in manufacturing industry. I have done done my BE Mech with 64.5% & 12th with 65%. I wanted to know how much gmat score should I need to get into TOP mba colleges in world?

Do I stand a chance to get admission in top mba colleges??
Thank you for replying.

Can I know what details you require from me so that you will be able to tell me in better way??

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Sia Admissions Representative
User avatar
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Joined: 04 Jan 2018
Posts: 319
Location: United States (NY)
Re: GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2018, 13:39
Hi avadhesh,

If you haven't done so already, please reach out via email, and we will provide details on the information we require.

Looking forward to hearing from you.



avadhesh wrote:
SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi avadhesh,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your profile. Unfortunately, the information you have included does not give me much material to work with. I recommend you look at universities you are targetting, and look at their class profile. Because you belong to an overrepresented group of applicants, I suggest you aim for an additional 20-30+ point higher than the university's average GMAT score.

If interested to continue the conversation, please feel free to reach out and coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

avadhesh wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have 9 years of work experience in manufacturing industry. I have done done my BE Mech with 64.5% & 12th with 65%. I wanted to know how much gmat score should I need to get into TOP mba colleges in world?

Do I stand a chance to get admission in top mba colleges??
Thank you for replying.

Can I know what details you require from me so that you will be able to tell me in better way??

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

_________________

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996
website: http://www.SiaAdmissions.com

Contact us for a free consultation

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Posts: 16
Re: GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2018, 18:20
SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi avadhesh,

If you haven't done so already, please reach out via email, and we will provide details on the information we require.

Looking forward to hearing from you.



avadhesh wrote:
SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi avadhesh,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your profile. Unfortunately, the information you have included does not give me much material to work with. I recommend you look at universities you are targetting, and look at their class profile. Because you belong to an overrepresented group of applicants, I suggest you aim for an additional 20-30+ point higher than the university's average GMAT score.

If interested to continue the conversation, please feel free to reach out and coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

[quote="avadhesh"]Dear Sir,

I have 9 years of work experience in manufacturing industry. I have done done my BE Mech with 64.5% & 12th with 65%. I wanted to know how much gmat score should I need to get into TOP mba colleges in world?

Do I stand a chance to get admission in top mba colleges??
Thank you for replying.

Can I know what details you require from me so that you will be able to tell me in better way??

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
[/quote]Please forward me your email address

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Sia Admissions Representative
User avatar
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Joined: 04 Jan 2018
Posts: 319
Location: United States (NY)
Re: GMAT score required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2018, 15:42
Please email us at info@siaadmissions.com to coordinate a call.
_________________

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996
website: http://www.SiaAdmissions.com

Contact us for a free consultation

Re: GMAT score required &nbs [#permalink] 29 Jun 2018, 15:42
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT score required

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: SiaAdmissions



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.